CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ulster unionist and jabba body double has dissed Irish leader and probable bummer as a "typical Indian"

Racist comment from someone who'd secretly like to throw all the Catholics up North (and South probably) into the sea, what a fucking surprise. This bodes well for the inevitable reunification (good riddance) and the millions of swarthy, throat slitting Albanians and Turks the EU has ear marked for the Emerald Isle now there's no dumping ground in the UK.

So just what is a typical Indian amongst the billion on or so curry munchers? @Eddie

If the Madras and rice I had Sunday is anything to go by, the typical Indian (actually a Bangladeshi) has a sense of humour and revenge.

Guest White van man
31 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ulster unionist and jabba body double has dissed Irish leader and probable bummer as a "typical Indian"

Racist comment from someone who'd secretly like to throw all the Catholics up North (and South probably) into the sea, what a fucking surprise. This bodes well for the inevitable reunification (good riddance) and the millions of swarthy, throat slitting Albanians and Turks the EU has ear marked for the Emerald Isle now there's no dumping ground in the UK.

So just what is a typical Indian amongst the billion on or so curry munchers? @Eddie

If the Madras and rice I had Sunday is anything to go by, the typical Indian (actually a Bangladeshi) has a sense of humour and revenge.

Stick a pair of boxing gloves on blubber and bender and let them slug their petty argument out. Pair of childish cunts. As for curries and kebabs, they're weapons of mass destruction, no boubt about it.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stubby, I'm not sure that you can criticise this fat cunt for racism when your own chubby, downsy fucking fingers then proceeded to type about "swarthy, throat-slitting Albanians and Turks" and "curry munchers".

You are without doubt the most stupid fucking cunt in all of Christendom.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Where is Fender in the rating?

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

There's no probably about it..Leo prefers beef to lamb.

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

There's no probably about it..Leo prefers beef to lamb.

Panzerknacker 

Shit .. I was told that he liked PORK (sword).

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Stubby, I'm not sure that you can criticise this fat cunt for racism when your own chubby, downsy fucking fingers then proceeded to type about "swarthy, throat-slitting Albanians and Turks" and "curry munchers".

Who's you favourite football player, Danny Wellblack or Geoff Hurst, you stupid fucking wanker?

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, White van man said:

Stick a pair of boxing gloves on blubber and bender and let them slug their petty argument out. Pair of childish cunts. As for curries and kebabs, they're weapons of mass destruction, no boubt about it.

They ought to be placed among the biotoxic and chemical warfare agents.  Ffs, ever been near one of these festering rancid cunts when they've got the winds?  

Guest luke swarm
14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Typical Indian, well around here they own all the best houses, all the big shops, most of the restaurants, a large proportion of the pubs and employ most of the remaining white population. A hard working, well educated and motivated race who are genetically engineered to make money. I think Ireland would certainly prosper if they established a foothold in Ireland.

And as a bonus, they absolutely hate the Pakistanis who though coming from a neighbouring region in Asia with some exceptions hold none of the values previously mentioned. A vast cultural divide which at its heart can be put down to one thing. Islam and its various interpretations.      

Guest Lady Penelope
21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He kills Clooneys. As far as I know, the Clooney that was in From Dusk till Dawn and who now advertises shit coffee is still alive. 

I have got a book "From Dusk Till Dawn" by A.G. Street It was about The Sedgebury Wallop Home Guard Troop.

On 5/3/2018 at 9:06 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Kilclooney is possibly derived from its ancient gaelic name..cill meaning church and cluin meaning field or meadow ..cill cluin ..meadow of the church ..so the bigoted fat man has some paddy in him after all ..laffin 

Panzerknacker 

7.jpg

What brought Leo to Eire anyway?

Guest 'eavensabove

Remaining on topic, am I the only person to have noticed the decent pussy that comes out from hibernation in weather like it's been today... 

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Remaining on topic, am I the only person to have noticed the decent pussy that comes out from hibernation in weather like it's been today... 

I've noticed the complete opposite.

As soon as the thermometer creeps over 10 degrees, thousands of obese slags burst out of their winter chrysalis of Diadora tracksuits and emerge blinking into the sun. The town centres of most British settlements are then inundated with hordes of fat fucking beasts, their chafing, obese thighs clad in spandex and producing enough static electricity to power the national grid. I've seen more camel toe today than what's on display at an Arabian derby.

Fucking disgraceful.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

As soon as the thermometer creeps over 10 degrees, thousands of obese slags emerge from their winter chrysalis of Diadora tracksuits and emerge blinking into the sun. The town centres of most British settlements are then inundated with hordes of fat fucking beasts, their chafing, obese thighs clad in spandex and producing enough static electricity to power the national grid. I've seen more camel toe today than what's on display at an Arabian derby.

Fucking disgraceful.

You'll make Wu$$y all wet with that kind of talk...

I myself didn't spot any of the more usual morbidly obese tuskers today. I dare say they've stocked-up on Diet Coke & Doughnuts and are having an average weekend.  

Guest 'eavensabove
33 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Oh no!

He's potted the brown after screwing in off the pink!

Oh no, what's happening to the white?

Like you. It's kissed the black and gone back to bulk. 

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

As soon as the thermometer creeps over 10 degrees, thousands of obese slags burst out of their winter chrysalis of Diadora tracksuits and emerge blinking into the sun. The town centres of most British settlements are then inundated with hordes of fat fucking beasts, their chafing, obese thighs clad in spandex and producing enough static electricity to power the national grid. I've seen more camel toe today than what's on display at an Arabian derby.

Fucking disgraceful.

good grief, You mean that where you live this is only seasonal.