CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yardape culture

Eric Cuntman

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Ha!  To be honest I don't give two fucks if black fights/kills black, but I do care about their influence on the yoof of terday... A mate for example had no option but to move one of his daughters to another school, solely due to her beginning to talk like a jabookie and was even bringing them home. She was just one of a handful of white kids at her school. 

There's more white blokes and I'm talking about late 20s early 30s walking around with the waistband if their jeans or joggers round their crotch. 

Guest White van man

I like how on crimewatch they have all the leroys doing armed kidnapping, murders and rapes, and then they try and be pc by adding that Dave and Sharon took their own food into the cinema on the mug shots.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Miss Penelope said:

Its London Eric .. it is no longer part of the UK. the last time I visited there was about two years ago when I got out of a train at Charing Cross and walked through the barriers and was puzzled why I did not get asked for my passport. It was not the black and brown faces that bothered me but rather the fact that no one (including the few whites I saw) were speaking English. In fact the first place found English being spoken was at LCE shop on the strand and having bought a lense there I decided not to hang around in this strange foreign city but to rather make my way back to the station and catch a a connection back to Waterloo. TBH I do remember hearing English spoken by a few cunts (mostly white) who were sitting with their legs stretched out across the pavement the words I heard being "spare any change".

Welcome to my world, bag lady.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

True. You only have to look at the riots in Croydon, and the raiding of stores & supermarkets for example to see that 99.9% of them are/were of a coloured persuasion. 

There's a pic of a young black lass, sitting on the ground handcuffed, under arrest for looting, wearing an Argos staff top. I don't think she works for them anymore. 

Guest 'eavensabove
28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's more white blokes and I'm talking about late 20s early 30s walking around with the waistband if their jeans or joggers round their crotch. 

I know. It's terrible isn't it. 

25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Two cunts like that standing behind me in the co-op yesterday evening, they were watching something on a phone, one started giggling and the other loudly starts snapping his thumb and fingers together, shouting "oh my days bruv!" 

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Two cunts like that standing behind me in the co-op yesterday evening, they were watching something on a phone, one started giggling and the other loudly starts snapping his thumb and fingers together, shouting "oh my days bruv!" 

It's the way they kiss their teeth which gets up my goat. He hates it. 

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Another two shooting victims in London. No details released yet, but odds on that the victims and perpetrators will all be black yooves. No cunt's allowed to say it but it's becoming increasingly clear that 80-90% of black people in this country behave like animals. But it's not their

I agree, by the way did you know that at least 76.5% of statistics are made up on the spot in this country, unbelievable I know.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I agree, by the way did you know that at least 76.5% of statistics are made up on the spot in this country, unbelievable I know.

... and that 5 out of 4 people don't understand fractions. 

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Ha!  To be honest I don't give two fucks if black fights/kills black, but I do care about their influence on the yoof of terday... A mate for example had no option but to move one of his daughters to another school, solely due to her beginning to talk like a jabookie and was even bringing them home. She was just one of a handful of white kids at her school. 

Bringing them home you say, that's outrageous and highly dangerous. Haven't you warned her about these people and the fact that they carry strange diseases picked up from their jungle homelands and also that they will devalue your property.

This sort of thing should be nipped in the bud by laying down some pretty strict ground rules for who is allowed  to be the daughters friends, what sort of music she can listen to and the expectation that she will just have to settle for an average sized white cock. I hope your friend found some sanctuary in the local catholic school, they know how important it is to look after young children . 

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Bringing them home you say, that's outrageous and highly dangerous. Haven't you warned her about these people and the fact that they carry strange diseases picked up from their jungle homelands and also that they will devalue your property.

This sort of thing should be nipped in the bud by laying down some pretty strict ground rules for who is allowed  to be the daughters friends, what sort of music she can listen to and the expectation that she will just have to settle for an average sized white cock. I hope your friend found some sanctuary in the local catholic school, they know how important it is to look after young children . 

I fear your advice is too little too late.  The said girl is now in the workplace, and her only stance is one of saying: " 'eh yo battybwoy boombaclaat, want fries wiv dat?" 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I fear your advice is too little too late.  The said girl is now in the workplace, and her only stance is one of saying: " 'eh yo battybwoy boombaclaat, want fries with dat" 

I fear that just like our Punkape, she may have already sampled black cock if this is the life choice she has made. Let this be a lesson to all parents of the dangers of allowing ones offspring to consort with foreigners unless they be from good white European  stock.  

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I fear that just like our Punkape, she may have already sampled black cock if this is the life choice she has made. Let this be a lesson to all parents of the dangers of allowing ones offspring to consort with foreigners unless they be from good white European  stock.  

Sound advice Mr Swarm. Exchanging fluids with such people only leads to one thing. 

documenting-black-and-mixed-race-gingers

Edited by 'eavensabove

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Sound advice Mr Swarm. Exchanging fluids with such people only leads to one thing. 

documenting-black-and-mixed-race-gingers

She looks like she has been pebble-dashed by Quincy after a night of debauchery in his Edinburgh shop doorway.

• Like 3

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

She looks like she has been pebble-dashed by Quincy after a night of debauchery in his Edinburgh shop doorway.

He was always one for getting shit-faced. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Young Gifted and Black - Nina Simone

To be young, gifted and black. Oh what a pointless hopeless dream

To be young, gifted and black. Open your eyes to what I mean

In the whole world you know, there are billions of ho's and bro

Who are young, drifted and black. And thats a fact!

4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I think it’s fair to say that they have their share of dross, just like us whites. 80-90 % behave like animals? now , if that isn’t a racist stereotype, I don’t know what is.

Come off it Spot you silly old bastard. There’s no doubting Eric’s stupidity, but he’s right on the money with this one. We all agree there’s some wonderful well-to-do decent coloured folk in our society, but I’m afraid it’s a minuscule minority.