CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

flying rats

Guest luke swarm

26 minutes ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

"Domestic Doves "Actually Rock Doves" can interbreed with Wood Pigeons. male feral pigeons will shag anything with wings, so any hybrid would likely be from a male feral female woodie mating. It is not common but does occur. I doubt whether the offspring would be fertile though

You'll have to forgive Stubby. He is under the impression that he is some sort of David Attenborough, when in reality he's more like Chris Packham, the stupid, little autistic cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You'll have to forgive Stubby. He is under the impression that he is some sort of David Attenborough, when in reality he's more like Chris Packham, the stupid, little autistic cunt.

Is Stubby some kind of hybrid?

14 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

"Domestic Doves "Actually Rock Doves" can interbreed with Wood Pigeons. male feral pigeons will shag anything with wings, so any hybrid would likely be from a male feral female woodie mating. It is not common but does occur. I doubt whether the offspring would be fertile though

Utter bollocks. The rock dove is the ancestor of the domestic/feral pigeon and there are probably very few pure breed ones left, similar to the fate of the Scottish wildcat for example. As a native species it has coexisted with our three other natives the wood pigeon, stock dove (most overlooked bird in the country) and the now very rare migrant turtle dove, for millennia. The will not naturally interbreed (unlike @Decimus and his entire clan/tribe/village). You are correct in stating any potential offspring of this non existent coupling will be infertile, which was unfortunately not true with the progenitors of our aforementioned 6 fingered Norfolk inbred. 

When i start lecturing you about diesel trains of the early 80s and standing on a platform in a spunk stained rain mac with obsessive spastics banned from approaching schools, then you can tell me to fuck off.

Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Utter bollocks. The rock dove is the ancestor of the domestic/feral pigeon and there are probably very few pure breed ones left, similar to the fate of the Scottish wildcat for example. As a native species it has coexisted with our three other natives the wood pigeon, stock dove (most overlooked bird in the country) and the now very rare migrant turtle dove, for millennia. The will not naturally interbreed (unlike @Decimus and his entire clan/tribe/village). You are correct in stating any potential offspring of this non existent coupling will be infertile, which was unfortunately not true with the progenitors of our aforementioned 6 fingered Norfolk inbred. 

When i start lecturing you about diesel trains of the early 80s and standing on a platform in a spunk stained rain mac with obsessive spastics banned from approaching schools, then you can tell me to fuck off.

Fuck off.

You are a complete imbecile. Of course I fucking know what the rock dove is and if you had read my post rather than foaming at the mouth you would have seen so.. here in Torbay you actually have feral pigeons that have reverted rock dove life style on the cliffs. Occasional cross pairing occurs with many bird species. Just so long as they are fairly closely related. look up "known dove hybrids", if Swarmie chooses to have hydrid woodie/ferals in the vicinity of his row of back to backs that is his right. The subject has also been discussed on Bird Forum. With the influx of woodies into urban areas the chance of the occasional feral/woodie cross appearing has been increased. Perhaps you need to get out into the countryside rather than pretending to get out into the countryside .. or perhaps take a walk along the bed of the "dry" Stroudwater Canal at Pike bridge.

15 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

You are a complete imbecile. Of course I fucking know what the rock dove is and if you had read my post rather than foaming at the mouth you would have seen so.. here in Torbay you actually have feral pigeons that have reverted rock dove life style on the cliffs. Occasional cross pairing occurs with many bird species. Just so long as they are fairly closely related. look up "known dove hybrids", if Swarmie chooses to have hydrid woodie/ferals in the vicinity of his row of back to backs that is his right. The subject has also been discussed on Bird Forum. With the influx of woodies into urban areas the chance of the occasional feral/woodie cross appearing has been increased. Perhaps you need to get out into the countryside rather than pretending to get out into the countryside .. or perhaps take a walk along the bed of the "dry" Stroudwater Canal at Pike bridge.

Please take a visit to your favourite pigeon site you deranged old bat, ideally on a wet windy day when the rocks are slippery

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

you dirty cow

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You're old enough to have seen Bos primigenius in the wild. Shame one didn't gore you to death. More than likely kept at bay by the smell of decaying sea life coming from your gusset. 

Perhaps she could ask an archaeologist or a fossil hunter, what period her Tampax came from?  

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Yes, i tried to encourage P to go rock climbing without any safety equipment.

34 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You're old enough to have seen Bos primigenius in the wild. Shame one didn't gore you to death. More than likely kept at bay by the smell of decaying sea life coming from your gusset. 

Gosh you two are trivial.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Perhaps she could ask an archaeologist or a fossil hunter, what period her Tampax came from?  

Be wary of  jumping on the Fender-Stubbs bandwagon, the wheels are crack'd and the axles seized. You are better sticking at flogging those fake ming vases.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

Be wary of  jumping on the Fender-Stubbs bandwagon, the wheels are crack'd and the axles seized. You are better sticking at flogging those fake ming vases.

I rarely if ever jump for anybody Pen.  Less of course they make their jump first, and of course, there's nothing fake that I flog either, and so please rest assured

On 5/15/2018 at 12:14 PM, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

I bet you wish you were Ming you dirty old hag. The thought of @Frank stabbing away at your salty axe wound (well and truly seized with a marine life crust a foot thick) with a lolly pop stick split lashed to his dysfunctional cock is making me want to vom.  

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I bet you wish you were Ming you dirty old hag. The thought of @Frank stabbing away at your salty axe wound (well and truly seized with a marine life crust a foot thick) with a lolly pop stick split lashed to his dysfunctional cock is making me want to vom.  

Fwank would have to remove the stiff cold lifeless corpse of Bert Dross from the aforementioned stalagmited sexual organ before attempting entry Stubby.