CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who will not be watching the royal wedding

Guest Lady Penelope

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

"What's trending" on Google is rather dependant on the search parameters you input. I don't know about you, but I saw a very British service in that well-known citadel of Afro-American identity and culture, namely St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle. We must be existing in different dimensions as I thought the service was conducted by the Dean of Windsor and the marriage was solemnised by the Archbishop of Canterbury. I take your point about the gospel choir but the token choice of music was restrained considering one half of the betrothals was from across the pond. Its up to you as to why you and others highlight minor points in your passive-aggressive racist tome but FYI the bulk of the music was provided by the very British choir and organist of St George's Chapel, the BBC National Orchestra of Wales, the English Chamber Orchestra and Philharmonia and the very Afro-American State Trumpeters of the Household Calvary.

I hadn't put in any search parameters, and was merely going by what popped up in front of me on the 'what's trending' list, most of which was focused on the ethnically diverse aspects of the proceedings. But like most of us here, I may be tragic, but not quite tragic enough to actually sit and watch this sort of crap. But you seem well informed so I'll take your word for it.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had a black Labrador called Tigger. (Actually true) He wasn't named in honour of Gibson's dog, he just wouldn't stop bouncing around when he was a puppy.

Yer not meant to worm them with Ronson gas refill, Eirc.  Mind you, it works a dream if yer Tortoise is sluggish. 

8 hours ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

It says Eric's a piss sodden washed up bus shelter (with the Metro for carpets) inhabiting cunt.

This never stops being funny Albert, even after you've repeated it forty something times. It's little wonder that you're so popular here.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This never stops being funny Albert, even after you've repeated it forty something times. It's little wonder that you're so popular here.

You'd best tell him that another 39 times, if you get me drift.  

Guest luke swarm
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

it has absolutely no effect insulting him direct Eric, if you want to inflict pain cunt Penny and Albert will immediately award you a cunt like, its been doing my reputation stats no end of good.

Works vice versa as well but you have to be brutal to get a really speedy reaction from Penny, usually with 30 mins average.  

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

it has absolutely no effect insulting him direct Eric, if you want to inflict pain cunt Penny and Albert will immediately award you a cunt like, its being doing my reputation stats no end of good.

Works vice versa as well but you have to be brutal to get a really speedy reaction from Penny, usually with 30 mins average.  

... but only if the Penny drops. 

Guest White van man
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hadn't put in any search parameters, and was merely going by what popped up in front of me on the 'what's trending' list, most of which was focused on the ethnically diverse aspects of the proceedings. But like most of us here, I may be tragic, but not quite tragic enough to actually sit and watch this sort of crap. But you seem well informed so I'll take your word for it.

I watched some of it (obviously for a friend) and it was non stop black and bi-racial comments from start to finish. The bbc cameras were deliberately picking out black guests. I see 2 people who met, fell in love and got married. The bbc saw it as a chance to ram diversity and the joys of immigration down our throats. They even had the biggest racist cunt who ever lived as lead commentator, Afua Hirsch, the white hating bitch who wants Winston Churchills statue took down. 

9 minutes ago, White van man said:

I watched some of it (obviously for a friend) and it was non stop black and bi-racial comments from start to finish. The bbc cameras were deliberately picking out black guests. I see 2 people who met, fell in love and got married. The bbc saw it as a chance to ram diversity and the joys of immigration down our throats. They even had the biggest racist cunt who ever lived as lead commentator, Afua Hirsch, the white hating bitch who wants Winston Churchills statue took down. 

Exactly, but as usual, Roops will automatically disagree with anything said on here and insist that the wedding was tantamount to a Klan rally.

Guest White van man
50 minutes ago, scotty said:

This is quite charming in it's naivety. I'm genuinely touched.....

.....by a sudden urge to projectile vomit. 

Oh heck. I need to wash my mouth out with soap. One minute.........

At least Harry marrying someone of colour has shown the world that its possible for different cultures to come to the UK and have sex with white people without them doing a 7 year prison sentence afterwards. 

I think I'm sorted.

45 minutes ago, scotty said:

This is quite charming in it's naivety. I'm genuinely touched.....

.....by a sudden urge to projectile vomit. 

If I ever see another donkey with Frank's face on it, I might need to fuck the bejesus out of it Scrotto

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, White van man said:

At least Harry marrying someone of colour has shown the world that its possible for different cultures to come to the UK and have sex with white people without them doing a 7 year prison sentence afterwards. 

I think I'm sorted.

With her black ethnic background, how come she aint the Princess of Peckham or the Baroness of Balham? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

With her black ethnic background, how come she aint the Princess of Peckham or the Baroness of Balham? 

You, the Boss of Ballbag, can grant those titles.

Fuck of, Jazz.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You, the Boss of Ballbag, can grant those titles.

Fuck of, Jazz.

You've already been nominated as a Royal Corgi's shit-wipe. You're ahead of all other competitors in the running.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

You've already been nominated as a Royal Corgi's shit-wipe. You're ahead of all other competitors in the running.  

Brilliant Jazz.  What next?  You're the world's best cure for insomnia.  Please book holiday in Israel and bore those cunts to sleep...peace in the middle east, at long last.  

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Brilliant Jazz.  What next?  You're the world's best cure for insomnia.  Please book holiday in Israel and bore those cunts to sleep...peace in the middle east, at long last.  

Watching you making a complete nerd of yourself. Is your other id, Wad, you mistake-ridden tart. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Watching you making a complete nerd of yourself. Is your other id, Wad, you mistake-ridden tart. 

There it is...the multi ID accusation!  Meltdown in 5...4....3...

Fuck off, Jazz!

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, White van man said:

I think I'm sorted.

I don't know, our Teresa gave the Orange Coloured imbecile a blowjob on her visit a while back, However I don't think that's what you meant by people of colour to be sure.

I only hope that in the near future Miss Windsor, Nee Marcle has an epiphany moment and converts to Islam. Now that would be comedy gold and would certainly thin out the older generation of these useless royal turds thus making much needed efficiency savings.     

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

If I ever see another donkey with Frank's face on it, I might need to fuck the bejesus out of it Scrotto

I had a piece of toast once that had frank's face on it rat. My auntie Vi nailed it to a fence post and made me piss on it. 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, scotty said:

I had a piece of toast once that had frank's face on it rat. My auntie Vi nailed it to a fence post and made me piss on it. 

I wish he was brown bread.

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I don't know, our Teresa gave the Orange Coloured imbecile a blowjob on her visit a while back, However I don't think that's what you meant by people of colour to be sure.

I only hope that in the near future Miss Windsor, Nee Marcle has an epiphany moment and converts to Islam. Now that would be comedy gold and would certainly thin out the older generation of these useless royal turds thus making much needed efficiency savings.     

I like the Queen. At 90+ year old, she was the first one into the hospitals to visit the little children blown to pieces by one of our friendly jihadis.

On Meghan converting to islam to save cash, what a good idea. She could invite 17 others and move into a house in a posh neighbourhood. When the next door neighbours house goes up for sale with no buyers, she could go to homes under the hammer with all the other islam people doing the same thing, and buy the neighbours house cheap at auction. Then she could launder all the cash in hand money she makes from her kebab or hairdressers establishment by renovating said home. I like the way you think.