CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The arrest of Tommy Robinson

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Last Cunt Standing 1 - 0 Stickers 

Ignorant Cunt 1 - 0 Stickers 

Ereptile Dysfunction 0 - 0 Stickers (Half Time)

I’ve never enjoyed good fortune in the pre-season friendlies against plucky non-leaguers. 

Guest Erroreptile404
13 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The evening's shipping forecast:

Bill Sticker's like count ratio - good, increasing.

Ape's banter - variable, occasionally poor. Some drizzle.

EreptileDysfunction - becoming moronic, very slight, poor

Oh dear you take the "likes" thing very seriously don't you.

7 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’ve never enjoyed good fortune in the pre-season friendlies against plucky non-leaguers. 

Non leaguer? Cheeky cunt. I reckon I’m at least Nottingham Forest or something.

Best days behind me, peaked in the 70s, still occasionally a good performance at home, sounds about right. 

Oh yeah, one other thing Bill. 

Kill yourself. 

Guest judgetwi

So where are the Human Rights lawyers in the Robinson case? Sitting on their arses because there’s no taxpayers money available. They only turn up for foreign criminals where they can fill their pockets.

Where is world famous Human Rights lawyer Cherie Blair?

Sitting on some rich cunt’s yacht or flying around in the bastard’s private jet. Criminal justice? Stick it up your arse!

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I've no idea if other members are obsessed with cocks and homosexuals, nor what 'people' would assume of them if they were. 

Freud would have had something to say about your use of the word "members" there, bill. Just saying. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So where are the Human Rights lawyers in the Robinson case? Sitting on their arses because there’s no taxpayers money available. They only turn up for foreign criminals where they can fill their pockets.

Sitting on some rich cunt’s yacht or flying around in the bastard’s private jet. Criminal justice? Stick it up your arse!

Running the other way from that bumhole 

Panzerknacker 

9 minutes ago, Penelope said:

What a totally nonsensical piece of shit journalism. What law did he break? Why are people outraged if he's been warned that this would happen?

absolutely no back-story or detail to explain the headline.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What a totally nonsensical piece of shit journalism. What law did he break? Why are people outraged if he's been warned that this would happen?

Oh dear.

Guest White van man
19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's someone being sacastic about Tommy Robinson.

Guest Lady Penelope
59 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sorry, I was on points duty , trying to divert traffic around the Reptile obstruction.

On 5 June 2018 at 10:12 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

Cockwarts academy for the physically endowed.

Read it and weep. The forum is on its fucking knees.

We all know you'll be on your fucking knees later, billy, the cliques spunk gargling rota is coming round again. Enjoy chewing on franks scabby bellend, you pack of raging homosexuals 

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We all know you'll be on your fucking knees later, billy, the cliques spunk gargling rota is coming round again. Enjoy chewing on franks scabby bellend, you pack of raging homosexuals 

Good one stubby. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2018 at 9:15 PM, Penelope said:

We need to gang up on this one.

Don't let me stop you.

Can't you do it on your own? You need your gang?   Your own post displays how weak you are.

On 6/5/2018 at 9:38 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

Sorry, so the screenshot where he said all Pakistanis stink on Twitter wasn’t proof?

FFS. 

Is that your evidence?

Is that all you have?

Really?

Robinson is a relatively high profile figure. He once posted a joke about Pakistanis.

You are relying on that as being evidence that he is a racist?

I can assure you that no Pakistani was harmed when that joke was constructed although, I guess, your feelings were hurt. Poor diddums.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

FFS. 

Is that your evidence?

Is that all you have?

Really?

Robinson is a relatively high profile figure. He once posted a joke about Pakistanis.

I can assure you that no Pakistani was harmed when that joke was constructed although, I guess, your feelings were hurt. Poor diddums.

You’re moving the goal posts.

”Oh well yeah you found evidence but, I mean, yeah, it’s not LOADS of evidence is it. It’s not THE MOST EVIDENCE.”

Idiot. 

Guest judgetwi
On 6/8/2018 at 3:48 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

MILUpH7l.jpg

It’s encouraging to see that the Establishment arselickers and posh boys aren’t above stereotyping.......even if they are just wannabes. 

Guest Lady Penelope
On 6/6/2018 at 12:31 AM, judgetwi said:

It would be easy for me to say that I like you Judge, but actually I don't like you.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

Don't let me stop you.

Can't you do it on your own? You need your gang?   Your own post displays how weak you are.

I don't have a gang .. do you?

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It’s encouraging to see that the Establishment arselickers and posh boys aren’t above stereotyping.......even if they are just wannabes. 

It’s not stereotyping when it comes to the EDL, it’s 100% accurate. I’ve attended two of their rallies as I was in the area at the time and had a morbid curiosity about it. I can’t expect you get out the house much to pass any first hand judgement. Fat cunt. 

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

Stephen Christopher Yaxley is nothing more than a football yob and has at least one conviction for that. As I have said before it is also a bit odd that he owns a tanning studio that's purpose is to turn white people brown.