CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Middled aged lone ringers at football pitches

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers
34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd wager that R-Soles was the token fat kid at his school, endlessly humiliated by a sadistic PE teacher who made him play netball with the girls. The kind of spastic who was forced to use plastic scissors and had his Turkey Dinosaurs cut up for him at lunchtime by the dinner lady.

The only thing at R-soles school that was thicker than him was the lenses of his sports goggles. 

29 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The only thing at R-soles school that was thicker than him was the lenses of his sports goggles. 

We're assuming that R-Soles had even the basics of a rudimentary education. All the evidence suggests that he left school at seven and spent his formative years writing Spot the Dog fan fiction on an etch-a-sketch. He's turned his back on the canine species now, but it doesn't change the fact that he regularly wanked off over reruns of The Littlest Hobo.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

We're assuming that R-Soles had even the basics of a rudimentary education. All the evidence suggests that he left school at seven and spent his formative years writing Spot the Dog fan fiction on an etch-a-sketch. He's turned his back on the canine species now, but it doesn't change the fact that he regularly wanked off over reruns of The Littlest Hobo.

Absolute bollocks. There’s no way his borstal splashed out on an etch-a-sketch.

Judging by his cognitive and linguistic functions, they locked him in a dark, featureless room during his key development stage.

55 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Absolute bollocks. There’s no way his borstal splashed out on an etch-a-sketch.

Judging by his cognitive and linguistic functions, they locked him in a dark, featureless room during his key development stage.

It was this botched 'key' stage which landed Arseholes a starring role in The Silence of the Lambs. It seems he didn't know the cameras were rolling.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'd wager that R-Soles was the token fat kid at his school, endlessly humiliated by a sadistic PE teacher who made him play netball with the girls. The kind of spastic who was forced to use plastic scissors and had his Turkey Dinosaurs cut up for him at lunchtime by the dinner lady.

An interesting synopsis of your own pathetic education no doubt. 

I'd wager a weapons grade flid like you never had a conversation with any of the girls at your (special) school due to your hideous features, slurring inbreed accent and overal uncouth and cuntish manner. And remember, these were the lowest council dwelling progeny of Norfolk slaaags that beat you up and gobbed on your back on the torturous bus ride home. I hope the horrid memories bring you to tears and the brink of topping yourself, you jug eared twat.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It was this botched 'key' stage which landed Arseholes a starring role in The Silence of the Lambs. It seems he didn't even know the cameras were rolling.

Try and get him to swallow his own tongue Wolfie, just like  Doctor Lector did to this spunk flinger. 

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd wager a weapons grade flid like you never had a conversation with any of the girls at your (special) school due to your hideous features, slurring inbreed accent and overal uncouth and cuntish manner. And remember, these were the lowest council dwelling progeny of Norfolk slaaags that beat you up and gobbed on your back on the torturous bus ride home. I hope the horrid memories bring you to tears and the brink of topping yourself, you jug eared twat.

I went to school in Surrey.

Sorry.

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I scathing comeback, I'm finished

Just furnishing you with the facts, my little limestone-licking simpleton.

Anyway, if you haven't noticed, my ire is fully focused on Withers at the moment. Keep your tiddler in your pants until I'm done, I'll get to you when I've finished him.

Guest Bill Stickers
32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Which bit of this is meant to make any of us laugh? 

6 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

All of it, in the extremely unlikely scenario that we have simultaneous, massive cerebral events which render Stubby's ramblings funny. 

Even so, I doubt I'd have enough breath to even chuckle mildly after reading out the first sentence of his second paragraph.

Stubby you excitable little cunt, take a breath.

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The dirty French cunt thought it was funny but other punters are obviously to afraid to like it lest they incur the cliques full rath, just like the weapons grade cunting you meated out on me. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The dirty French cunt thought it was funny but other punters are obviously to afraid to like it lest they incur the cliques full rath, just like the weapons grade cunting you meated out on me. 

Fuck off you spazzy little cunt, learn to spell and punctuate.

3 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Great work. You really add a huge amount to these esteemed pages. That being specifically 100s of posts of deeply unfunny and tedious drivel. Please start another hilarious conversation with yourself, and only friend, stupid old hag pen

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Great work. You really add a huge amount to these esteemed pages. That being specifically 100s of posts of deeply unfunny and tedious drivel. Please start another hilarious conversation with yourself, and only friend, stupid old hag pen

Thank you Jeremy.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Didn't Roops warn you about this tedious, predictable spellcheck shit? 

Only thick dipso cunts like you ask questions in the negative.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's quite alright Dave. Grow a pair you pathetic little twerp 

A pair of what?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hmm. You're now trying to correct perfectly valid structure and punctuation. You just jumped the shark.

Another drunken ramble.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look up 'jumping the shark'.

Your ignorance is staggering.

Staggering is what you do between the beeroff and your bus shelter.

42 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Stupid

31 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Thank you Jeremy.

Humourless

29 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Only thick dipso cunts like you ask questions in the negative.

Repetitive 

26 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

A pair of what?

Tiresome

16 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Another drunken ramble.

Thick

4 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Staggering is what you do between the beeroff and your bus shelter.

Wanker.

• Like 1