CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dopey Cunts using their phones handheld whilst driving

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, White van man said:

I've also stated I'm going to an Iranian wedding in july, and dont see blacks as foreigners. Your faculty of understanding and levels of perception confirm why you ride a scope bike. I just name cunts no matter what race. That makes me not racist as i don't exclude anyone. Adult bike riders are all cunts, no mater what race.

Lets be honest. Look how you dress. Its homosexuality. Just come out the closet. At least Tom Daley had the balls to admit it. You're just suffering in silence, rubbing your arse up and down a bike seat. Give your little like buddy luke a shout, we could have our first CC wedding.

would you like to be one of the bridesmaids Vanman, I promise we will not invite any Darkies. 

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, White van man said:

I've also stated I'm going to an Iranian wedding in july, 

Ah, the I’m not racist cos I’ve got loads of black mates defence. Classic stuff. Maybe if you mention it a few more times some of the more gullible on here will believe you. 

Guest White van man
12 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Ah, the I’m not racist cos I’ve got loads of black mates defence. Classic stuff. Maybe if you mention it a few more times some of the more gullible on here will believe you. 

I've got 4 black tyres on my van too. They screach better than destinys child.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
38 minutes ago, Ape said:

And the best way to cut him off from sunlight would be to shove him back up Pen’s gash, whence he came.

44 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I am not sure that Bert can be destroyed Stubby, he seems more plant than animal and like plants actually thrives on the shit we throw at him, best to just cut off his sunlight for a while to see if that works.  

Oooooh, a split infinitive.

Guest White van man
20 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

would you like to be one of the bridesmaids Vanman, I promise we will not invite any Darkies. 

Deal. Rumour has it that he's that good at giving head, he can blow his own inner tubes up. You'll be able to ride the fat cunt like a space hopper.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, White van man said:

Deal. Rumour has it that he's that good at giving head, he can blow his own inner tubes up. You'll be able to ride the fat cunt like a space hopper.

I have booked a Skrewdriver tribute band if you are interested and some paki waiters we could kick shit out afterwards, send me your dress size and I will get it started.     

Just now, luke swarm said:

I have booked a Skrewdriver tribute band if you are interested, and some Paki waiters we could kick the shit out of afterwards, please send me your dress size and I will get it started.     

Are you a seamstress?

Guest White van man
11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I have booked a Skrewdriver tribute band if you are interested and some paki waiters we could kick shit out afterwards, send me your dress size and I will get it started.     

One size fits all will do, in black, with matching burka. I'm on the pakistanis side when the fights break out. Bombs against pink tickling sticks. And i don't think they like your kind to start with.

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, White van man said:

One size fits all will do, in black, with matching burka. I'm on the pakistanis side when the fights break out. Bombs against pink tickling sticks. And i don't think they like your kind to start with.

great stuff, I will put you down for the curry menu and try to seat you next to RSoles, you and him should get on like a house on fire but for heavens sake don't mention you have Iranian friends or it could kick off.  

22 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Question is swarmer, who's going to be the bride. I'm already hitched and a quickie divorce is not on- perhaps I could convert to some goat shagging religion from sub Saharan Africa and take you as a second wife as long as you promise not to winge as much as the current one. Googling it now.

WVM can be bestie and in proper wedding tradition, I'll do a runner and he'll have to take my place. Hope you're not black?

21 hours ago, luke swarm said:

great stuff, I will put you down for the curry menu and try to seat you next to RSoles, you and him should get on like a house on fire but for heavens sake don't mention you have Iranian friends or it could kick off.  

Too late; I've already lined up arseholes to do the ceremony- in real life he's the arch bishop of Canterbury, thus explaining his scaffold plank thick and pig shit nature.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was at Thorpe Park this week and the amount of cunts I saw who were on their phones while on rides. Cunts the lot of 'em. 

Was Jeremy there?

9 minutes ago, Hector said:

Bubba, I thought you may like to know, I've been for a fucking great long shit.

Do you mean long by the length of the log, or long by the time you were straining?

11 minutes ago, Hector said:

Bubba, I thought you may like to know, I've been for a fucking great long shit.

Hector, you utter disgrace of a human, I was only thinking the other day about summoning you from your fecal chamber like a shitty Lazarus. 

I’ll PM you the details of the next target, good evening. 

X

4 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Do you mean long by the length of the log, or long by the time you were straining?

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck me, all the cunts are coming out of the woodwork now. Have you seen that vile gobshite @Spanky of late? 

Fuck off, you nosey cunts.