CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thick fucking footballist cunts

Stubby Pecker

Guest White van man
Just now, Neil said:

Having just watched the little cunt in action I think he'd have been better off with a tattoo of Tom Daley on his leg,the cheating diving fucking poof

He went down like he'd been shot. He's skillful but doesn't know what to do with it. Headless chicken. I personally would have took Ryan Sessegnon.

4 hours ago, Penelope said:

Take no notice @Stubby Pecker they're just jealous .. how do you like you tea in the morning .. is Lancashire Tea OK?

If you bought me a cuppa first thing you'd find an empty bed darlin'- the over riding smell of marine detritus as you put the kettle on would have sent me bolting to the window 

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Penelope said:

@judgetwi, you are the sort of man whose taste might run to a cocktail bar in the living-room.

Fair play My Lady , that is a quality piss take. Naturally I am disappointed that you imagine me to be a Nancy boy who drinks cocktails. However, there are worse things to be.......fucking trainspotters being one of them.

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Freddie the Frog - plagiarist or doppelgänger? I think we should be told. 

You worry me sometimes Mr. Bores ; you really need to get out and get some fresh air now and again. You’ve probably forgotten but it can be quite pleasant outside at this time of year. Trust me.

10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You worry me sometimes Mr. Bores ; you really need to get out and get some fresh air now and again. You’ve probably forgotten but it can be quite pleasant outside at this time of year. Trust me.

Should we assume plagiarism? It’s not the first time you’ve made yourself look a complete and utter fucking cunt.  

Guest judgetwi

Let’s be fair Frank. You can’t expect me , a thick working class poverty stricken cunt, to compete with a rich, restaurant owning, yacht owning, sophisticated man of the world, serial shagger like you.

One day I hope to be as wonderful as you. Sadly you’ll never know about it because, being a rich cunt, i’ll probably have better things to do than brag about my greatness to a bunch of saddos on a website.

To be fair , I don’t really know what i’m talking about because I’ve never been a rich braggart like you.

I’m working on it though, you are my role model.

Wanker

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you bought me a cuppa first thing you'd find an empty bed darlin'- the over riding smell of marine detritus as you put the kettle on would have sent me bolting to the window 

You'd be James Caan to Pen's Kathy Bates, with Royston Vasey/Hotel California thrown in.

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fair play My Lady , that is a quality piss take. Naturally I am disappointed that you imagine me to be a Nancy boy who drinks cocktails. However, there are worse things to be.......fucking trainspotters being one of them.

Railway enthusiasts (trainspotters to you) do a great public service, they're the eyes and ears of the BTP.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Railway enthusiasts (trainspotters to you) do a great public service, they're the eyes and ears of the BTP.

I’m sure you are correct and I thank you for your community service. However, I would much prefer you to set fire to your anorak and stick your notebook and pencil up your creepy arse.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 6/1/2018 at 7:08 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Ok, it goes without saying and it's been done to death, football is for irons etc ....

England superstar and confirmed thicko, Raheem (yes his real name) Stirling has basically told the world he's got the morals of a small minded thug by getting a gun tattooed on his leg. So rather than tell him he's an irresponsible bell end followed by a whack across the chops with a muddy boot, penalty missing failure Southgate has assured us all that he's a great role model to children. If idolising gun culture and pretending to be some kind of rapper/gangster, then you're spot on Gareth, you colossal fucking tit.

I hope the England team hotel is fire bombed by Russian neo nazis, Stirling survives but his offending leg is burnt to the stump.

I hope Albert and Pen are present when the flames spread to the building cladding.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

your notebook and pencil up your creepy arse.

I don't take numbers and the impression I get is that most of those that do take numbers now use electronic media such as mobile phone apps etc to record what they have seen. TBH I prefer omnibuses. My current favourites being the Trident based ALX400 and Trident based  Enviro 400s .. I really like the sound of their Voith gearboxes. I do also like Optare Solos.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Judge is the kind of person who thinks that the "Flying Scotsman", & "Tornado" locomotives are "steam trains".

1 hour ago, Penelope said:

Judge is the kind of person who thinks that the "Flying Scotsman", & "Tornado" locomotives are "steam trains".

I always thought that they're locomotives. Sir Nigel Gresley is a god.

1 hour ago, Penelope said:

Would you class a Pendolino as an EMU?

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Penelope said:

I don't take numbers and the impression I get is that most of those that do take numbers now use electronic media such as mobile phone apps etc to record what they have seen. TBH I prefer omnibuses. My current favourites being the Trident based ALX400 and Trident based  Enviro 400s .. I really like the sound of their Voith gearboxes. I do also like Optare Solos.

I’m sorry My Lady but I was talking to Albert not you. May I suggest that you ask your GP for some stronger drugs to control your schizophrenia? Or perhaps you could stop running multi-ids and making a cunt of yourself?

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, judgetwi said:

I’m sorry My Lady but I was talking to Albert not you. May I suggest that you ask your GP for some stronger drugs to control your schizophrenia? Or perhaps you could stop running multi-ids and making a cunt of yourself?

Do you like the new MMCs Judge? .. there are a lot of them in London now.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 6/2/2018 at 12:08 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

Ok, it goes without saying and it's been done to death, football is for irons etc ....

England superstar and confirmed thicko, Raheem (yes his real name) Stirling has basically told the world he's got the morals of a small minded thug by getting a gun tattooed on his leg. So rather than tell him he's an irresponsible bell end followed by a whack across the chops with a muddy boot, penalty missing failure Southgate has assured us all that he's a great role model to children. If idolising gun culture and pretending to be some kind of rapper/gangster, then you're spot on Gareth, you colossal fucking tit.

I hope the England team hotel is fire bombed by Russian neo nazis, Stirling survives but his offending leg is burnt to the stump.

Sorry Stubby .. got to go out now could you text or pm me with the details of where I leave the hush money?

On 6/2/2018 at 12:26 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

And the really fucking stupid bit is, that the assault rifle tattoo is a tribute to his dad, who was shot dead. Perhaps next Mother's Day he will surprise him mum with a rifle bullet pendant. Awww.

As a footballist fan and Manchester city season ticket holder I must say that Raheem is a massive cock and a fucking thick cunt.  Marginally more so than Ape.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, scotty said:

Danny Rose has revealed that he suffers from clinical depression.

Well of course he fucking does, he plays for Spurs.

Scotty, this is your nadir. Leave.

Guest Bill Stickers
59 minutes ago, scotty said:

Doing well on sicki, bill. Fourth or fifth highest of the day. 

Ah sorry you’re right it is funny then.