CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thick fucking footballist cunts

Stubby Pecker

Ok, it goes without saying and it's been done to death, football is for irons etc ....

England superstar and confirmed thicko, Raheem (yes his real name) Stirling has basically told the world he's got the morals of a small minded thug by getting a gun tattooed on his leg. So rather than tell him he's an irresponsible bell end followed by a whack across the chops with a muddy boot, penalty missing failure Southgate has assured us all that he's a great role model to children. If idolising gun culture and pretending to be some kind of rapper/gangster, then you're spot on Gareth, you colossal fucking tit.

I hope the England team hotel is fire bombed by Russian neo nazis, Stirling survives but his offending leg is burnt to the stump.

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ok, it goes without saying and it's been done to death, football is for irons etc ....

England superstar and confirmed thicko, Raheem (yes his real name) Stirling has basically told the world he's got the morals of a small minded thug by getting a gun tattooed on his leg. So rather than tell him he's an irresponsible bell end followed by a whack across the chops with a muddy boot, penalty missing failure Southgate has assured us all that he's a great role model to children. If idolising gun culture and pretending to be some kind of rapper/gangster, then you're spot on Gareth, you colossal fucking tit.

I hope the England team hotel is fire bombed by Russian neo nazis, Stirling survives but his offending leg is burnt to the stump.

And the really fucking stupid bit is, that the assault rifle tattoo is a tribute to his dad, who was shot dead. Perhaps next Mother's Day he will surprise him mum with a rifle bullet pendant. Awww.

Guest judgetwi

Indeed, and Raheem’s explanation is so laughable that it is hard to believe that he has the barefaced front to come up with it.

Apparently he likes to holiday in America. I can see the stupid cunt in LA , where nobody knows who he is, strutting around with his reverse baseball cap, his long shorts halfway down his arse, covered in gold chains and showing off his gangsta tat. If he bumps into the wrong cunt the wanker will get a bullet in his empty brain cavity. Oh how I will fucking laugh.

Of course you expect the arse licking yes man Southgate to back him up. More significant is the support of Saint Gary Taxdodger, the Cunt who loves the bearded child refugees and sucks the cocks of the unelected dictators of his beloved EU. Miserable fucking traitorous wanker......truly the voice of the BBC establishment.  

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Apparently he likes to holiday in America. I can see the stupid cunt in LA , where nobody knows who he is, strutting around with his reverse baseball cap, his long shorts halfway down his arse, covered in gold chains and showing off his gangsta tat. If he bumps into the wrong cunt the wanker will get a bullet in his empty brain cavity. Oh how I will fucking laugh.

Errrr do you happen to post on that pile of shite Is-a-c*nt.com by any chance? It's just i saw the exact same comment word for word identical, the other day when i was checking out what the thick as pig shit cunts were saying on there.

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed, and Raheem’s explanation is so laughable that it is hard to believe that he has the barefaced front to come up with it.

Of course you expect the arse licking yes man Southgate to back him up. More significant is the support of Saint Gary Taxdodger, the Cunt who loves the bearded child refugees and sucks the cocks of the unelected dictators of his beloved EU. Miserable fucking traitorous wanker......truly the voice of the BBC establishment.  

The BBC have even managed to neuter the once controversial Frankie Boyle. His show on BBC 2 earlier started with him having a PC friendly dig at Tommy Robinson, then he introduced 3 female alleged comedians, who immediately started waffling on about periods and menopause, which is the only topic female comedians ever discuss, followed by a disabled man saying that facebook is a bit crap. Gone are the days when Frankie pushed the limits by stating that the only reason Katie Price married Alex Reid, was because she needed a bloke strong enough to stop Harvey from trying to fuck her.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And the really fucking stupid bit is, that the assault rifle tattoo is a tribute to his dad, who was shot dead. Perhaps next Mother's Day he will surprise him mum with a rifle bullet pendant. Awww.

Perhaps it’ll start a trend - people getting tumour tattoos as tributes to loved ones they’ve lost to cancer? Or how about cars that have killed family members in hit and run incidents? The bloke is a fucking disgrace. 

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who fucking cares. All footballers are cunts anyway. Portugal will win the world cup because Ronaldo is the luckiest cunt on the planet. 

Should 'luckiest' read 'gayest'?

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Perhaps it’ll start a trend - people getting tumour tattoos as tributes to loved ones they’ve lost to cancer? Or how about cars that have killed family members in hit and run incidents? The bloke is a fucking disgrace. 

I think a better tribute to his dad would have been one final fuck of his mum followed by being shot in the face by a baseball cap wearing,coked up ,gold chain boasting rastafarian

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

@judgetwi, you are the sort of man whose taste might run to a cocktail bar in the living-room.

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

England superstar and confirmed thicko, Raheem (yes his real name) Stirling...

His name is Sterling. Like the pound, which is quite appropriate when you think about it. 

8 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Errrr do you happen to post on that pile of shite Is-a-c*nt.com by any chance? It's just i saw the exact same comment word for word identical, the other day when i was checking out what the thick as pig shit cunts were saying on there.

Freddie the Frog - plagiarist or doppelgänger? I think we should be told. 

Guest Lady Penelope
46 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

His middle name is Shaquille. All credit to you if you can make something out of that lot. 

Quasi Hell.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

What the fuck are you playing at?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Who gives a fuck. Leave the lad alone. 

I'm sure that if he was white, the OP wouldn't have even considered nominating this.

When Neil Ruddock inevitably gets his twin lightning bolt and swastika tattoos, I doubt that Stubby will be making a similar racket about it on here at 1 o'clock in the morning.

Pecker, you're a fucking disgrace.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm sure that if he was white, the OP wouldn't have even considered nominating this.

When Neil Ruddock inevitably gets his twin lightning bolt and swastika tattoos, I doubt that Stubby will be making a similar racket about it on here at 1 o'clock in the morning.

You need to make allowances for him as like his racist friend Judge he is none too bright.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm actually quite proud this nom as I wrote it after 3 large nips of Talisker Storm and I'm amazed no ones nominated this cunt before, this being a place where cunts are nominated.

Also, judgie getting a roasting from young pub @EreptileDysfunction is an unattended benefit.

I sense you're unhappy again when not involved in multiple vendettas and bickering with every other cunt here. If anyone's a fucking disgrace it's you- no wonder your once trusted wing men are laughing at your pathetic antics behind your back.

25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm actually quite proud this nom as I wrote it after 3 large nips of Talisker Storm and I'm amazed no ones nominated this cunt before, this being a place where cunts are nominated.

Also, judgie getting a roasting from young pub @EreptileDysfunction is an unattended benefit.

I sense you're unhappy again when not involved in multiple vendettas and bickering with every other cunt here. If anyone's a fucking disgrace it's you- no wonder your once trusted wing men are laughing at your pathetic antics behind your back.

Stubby, as for any sophisticated Byzantine plotting that you believe yourself to be party to, I hate to burst your bubble, but the only things you know are what I want you to know.

I'm completely aware that I can PM something and it will go straight to who I have intended it to, which saves me having to strike the first blow. I'm far too clever for you, and anything genuinely machievillian is only discussed with my closest confidante via PM, and I assure you that you have absolutely no idea who they are. 

Forget and E and W, we've got plans for you, Stubby, big plans.

Idiot.