CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anthony Bourdain

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, scotty said:

......in fact, Hutchence was gagging for it.

... badabing....pshhht.

its a strange world Scotty, this Hutchence cove I believe at one time was entertaining Miss Kylie of Minogue and also had his dirty mitts on Geldofs missus, who was apparently also experienced in what men liked in the sack. Why... with this quality of vadge at your disposal would you resort to this kind of extreme wanking, its a fucking mystery to me.   

6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

its a strange world Scotty, this Hutchence cove I believe at one time was entertaining Miss Kylie of Minogue and also had his dirty mitts on Geldofs missus, who was apparently also experienced in what men liked in the sack. Why... with this quality of vadge at your disposal would you resort to this kind of extreme wanking, its a fucking mystery to me.   

Paula was a dirty cow alright. Had more Cocks than Bernard Matthews. 

I wonder if she ever nobbed Jools Holland on The Tube?

23 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Absolutely. With his pick of crumpet, what was the attraction of strangling himself during a hand shandy. Credit where it's due though, in keeping with his rock vocalist status, he did manage to belt out his swan song before departure.

39 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If we are talking auto asphyxiation, I’ll add Stephen David Wyatt Milligan, who went out in style with a satsuma. Or was it a Clementine?

I have vague memories of Baws referencing the Tory pervert, but I can’t be arsed to run a search.

Toodle pip. 

Ah, Milligan. He was my local MP, I have a letter from him received shortly before he choked to death wearing stockings on his arms and legs and with an orange in his mouth. I don't think the two events were connected. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, scotty said:

So, any ideas about why Bourdain topped himself? 🤔 Perhaps he'd just been served a slightly overcooked tournedos rossini or something? 

Does it matter?  One less pitiful yank writing cook books on how to make McNugget's at home and different shite to add to "mac-n-cheese" for a healthier lifestyle and food economy.

I'm glad he's dead.  

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Ah, Milligan. He was my local MP, I have a letter from him received shortly before he choked to death wearing stockings on his arms and legs and with an orange in his mouth. I don't think the two events were connected. 

French, I’ll wager......

On 6/10/2018 at 5:07 PM, Bubba C said:

@Monumental cunt, you’ve taken another arse raping here. Are you going to fight back in your own special little way? 

If you push back that makes you Gay.  I find no resistance and passively taking it is the mans way. In more sense than one.