CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Smart motorway new camera cunts

Guest N/A

The new breed of Smart Motorways cameras have gone live in the past few months. Not been on them for a while and a mate of mine said he had got done twice in a week doing 48 mph in a 40 gantry signed speed limit that had been 50 mph for the previous miles.

So these cameras are cuntingly devious and will take all the tax paying, fine paying, insured drivers off the road in the next twelve months leaving about 4 million Lithuanians, Romanians, and Irish driving around uninsured in fake plated foreign cars left on the roads.   Which is basically like driving in Luton.

the new cameras are not gantry mouthed above the lanes, they are tiny and sit to the left of the gantry.  Blink and you miss them.  They don’t miss you, and they do not even have to flash in daytime or evening hours.

These are going to be the biggest cultish things to any frequent motorway drivers ever as they are intended to be switched on whenever the gantry signs are on.  I understand some Dft cunt wants to trial them at 70mph even when the gantry signs are not illuminated.   Now that’s a proper Apelike cunt thing to do.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
8 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

The new breed of Smart Motorways cameras have gone live in the past few months. Not been on them for a while and a mate of mine said he had got done twice in a week doing 48 mph in a 40 gantry signed speed limit that had been 50 mph for the previous miles.

So these cameras are cuntingly devious and will take all the tax paying, fine paying, insured drivers off the road in the next twelve months leaving about 4 million Lithuanians, Romanians, and Irish driving around uninsured in fake plated foreign cars left on the roads.   Which is basically like driving in Luton.

the new cameras are not gantry mouthed above the lanes, they are tiny and sit to the left of the gantry.  Blink and you miss them.  They don’t miss you, and they do not even have to flash in daytime or evening hours.

These are going to be the biggest cultish things to any frequent motorway drivers ever as they are intended to be switched on whenever the gantry signs are on.  I understand some Dft cunt wants to trial them at 70mph even when the gantry signs are not illuminated.   Now that’s a proper Apelike cunt thing to do.

The local plod can also turn them on permanently, if they have a gay Chief Cunstable, as they do in Nottinghamshire and even further Nortth. The "smart cams" between Sheffield and Leeds on the M1 are currently set around 89MPH. 

Just now, Trumpton Bacon said:

The local plod can also turn them on permanently, if they have a gay Chief Cunstable, as they do in Nottinghamshire and even further Nortth. The "smart cams" between Sheffield and Leeds on the M1 are currently set around 89MPH. 

Nottingham smart motorways are under construction as we speak and the homosexual police chief is probably taking anal as we speak.  Let’s hope hope his big black friend widens his circle.  He’s a cunt ist twat.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
4 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Nottingham smart motorways are under construction as we speak and the homosexual police chief is probably taking anal as we speak.  Let’s hope hope his big black friend widens his circle.  He’s a cunt ist twat.

Never mind that shit MC, what about Sturgeon? Would you?

40 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I never take any notice of traffic signs anyway. No one tells me how to fucking drive. 

Guest luke swarm
17 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

My daughter has just had one of these cunts, 57mph in a 50mph controlled motorway coming back from Bridgend . I am going to put the points on the daughter in laws licence as she doesn't drive and has  a clean licence, she wont mind. Fuck knows what the fine is these days. It used to be 60 quid but I expect its a lot more now. Money grabbing bastards, fuck all to do with safety just an excuse to fleece the drivers.

I may have to paint spray some road signs in a tit for tat revenge vandalism.     

Guest Erroreptile404

You ought to check out the new MOT law that's just recently been implemented, £2,500 fine if you're caught by the police or a camera driving your car if it failed the test. As in you're not allowed to even drive back home in it, they want you to trailer it or leave it there. Wankers.

9 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

My daughter has just had one of these cunts, 57mph in a 50mph controlled motorway coming back from Bridgend . I am going to put the points on the daughter in laws licence as she doesn't drive and has  a clean licence, she wont mind. Fuck knows what the fine is these days. It used to be 60 quid but I expect its a lot more now. Money grabbing bastards, fuck all to do with safety just an excuse to fleece the drivers.

It's all fucking bollocks these days for drivers. We pay insurance, car tax, MOT's, congestion charges, and fucking parking and we still have to put up with cunts on bikes who don't pay a fucking thing getting in our way and then pay the fine for speeding after we've been stuck behind one for half an hour. My cousin's ex never had a license in his life and has been caught multiple times driving other people's vehicles from the garage he owns. The worst punishment he's ever had was an ankle bracelet.

My cousin on the other hand passed her test fair and square, only to trust her chav of a boyfriend when he told her she was listed on his friends insurance, the coppers caught her number plate, slapped her with a £500 fine, six points (she'd been driving for two years so she didn't have the full twelve points and lost her license, too) and crushed the fucking car. She'd have been better off driving some nicked banger without a license.

On 6/15/2018 at 5:38 PM, luke swarm said:

I understand that these cameras are vandals proof.  But still burn when a tyre filled with petrol  is hung around them.  Isn’t it called a Mandela necklace.  As Winnie used to do this to opponents?   They are purely for money grabbing as motorways are statistically very safe and accident black spots are usually where cameras have to be for road safety money grabbing cameras.   These are coin shitting machines.

Nice work offering up your daughter in law. That’s class.  At least she knows where she stands in the family pecking order !

21 hours ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Never mind that shit MC, what about Sturgeon? Would you?

Wee jimmy cranky would get it from me, a blow to the fucking head with a bus.  Hideous self promoting William Wallace cunt who puts her entire political career and wanting to get in the history books ahead of the desires of her country 

15 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I wondered what Swiss Family Swarm had been doing over this way recently. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-44501924

Any chance you could concentrate on peddling your narcotics at a rascist (sic) fantasists house in the Cotswolds? 

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I wondered what Swiss Family Swarm had been doing over this way recently. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-44501924

Any chance you could concentrate on peddling your narcotics at a rascist (sic) fantasists house in the Cotswolds? 

And call in on a Glawster Bsc at the same time.

15 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

You ought to check out the new MOT law that's just recently been implemented, £2,500 fine if you're caught by the police or a camera driving your car if it failed the test. As in you're not allowed to even drive back home in it, they want you to trailer it or leave it there. Wankers.

WTF.... now that is taking the piss.   I do understand that there is, or was a ten day rule if you failed MOT.  You have ten days grace to get it re done.    But that’s probably gone now.  These cameras are not road safety cameras, they are coin shitting machines.   Fines will be big and plentiful for the government.  A whole new game.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

WTF.... now that is taking the piss.   I do understand that there is, or was a ten day rule if you failed MOT.  You have ten days grace to get it re done.    But that’s probably gone now.  These cameras are not road safety cameras, they are coin shitting machines.   Fines will be big and plentiful for the government.  A whole new game.

But surely the good people on here are all owners of brand new mercs, audis, bmws etc so why should you be concerned about this legislation as it will not affect you.

17 minutes ago, Penelope said:

And call in on a Glawster Bsc at the same time.

Reported... rule 12 .  You insinuate we may have a relationship which extends to calling in on each other.

3 minutes ago, Penelope said:

But surely the good people on here are all owners of brand new mercs, audis, bmws etc so why should you be concerned about this legislation as it will not affect you.

Merck’s are so badly put together in south Africa they have an appalling maintenance record. So often fail an MOT.

Reported.....rule 45

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
On 6/17/2018 at 3:21 PM, Wolfie said:

Who would it be, Bacon, if you were forced to choose by a sadist? Assume Baws has you seamlessly blackmailed.

dc-Cover-hf80g8m4sd8gorhbii2a99b667-2017

I'd rather behead meself with a blunt chicken leg than get stuck up the Maybot. Sturgeon on the other hand is a different proposition, with a little work, I think she has the makings of a dirty little fucker.

Baws can, (respectfully), fuck off.

On 6/15/2018 at 5:56 PM, Roadkill said:

It's all fucking bollocks these days for drivers. We pay insurance, car tax, MOT's, congestion charges, and fucking parking and we still have to put up with cunts on bikes who don't pay a fucking thing getting in our way and then pay the fine for speeding after we've been stuck behind one for half an hour. My cousin's ex never had a license in his life and has been caught multiple times driving other people's vehicles from the garage he owns. The worst punishment he's ever had was an ankle bracelet.

My cousin on the other hand passed her test fair and square, only to trust her chav of a boyfriend when he told her she was listed on his friends insurance, the coppers caught her number plate, slapped her with a £500 fine, six points (she'd been driving for two years so she didn't have the full twelve points and lost her license, too) and crushed the fucking car. She'd have been better off driving some nicked banger without a license.

You think that's bad, I bought a Bonnie Tyler satnav and it was awful. It kept telling me to turn round, and every now and then it fell apart. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

I'd rather behead meself with a blunt chicken leg than get stuck up the Maybot. Sturgeon on the other hand is a different proposition, with a little work, I think she has the makings of a dirty little fucker.

Baws can, (respectfully), fuck off.

You're right. I have a hunch May delivered her last blowjob three years prior to this photo, while Sturgeon looks as though she's been farting out spunk all morning.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

while Sturgeon looks as though she's been farting out spunk all morning.

Exactly. There's potential lurking in that stunted Scottish Valkyrie.