CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Ironic' song announcements

Jiggerycock

When a band calls in a song with heavy irony or sarcasm; along the lines of 'This is our new single - you won't have heard of it' it makes me feel dumb and cheap for having put so much time and love and emotion into them.

I'VE heard of it / you!

I've downloaded it and tried to get to grips with the lyrics and how this progresses from the last single you did. I've shown up at your gig - and now you're taking all that and throwing it right back at me.

Okay you don't have to go the whole David Lee Roth / Kiss thing and give it the 'this is the greatest thing you'll ever hear' routine - but don't spit on my energy and financial / time / emotional investment.

Yeah I know. W-a-a-a-a-y over-thinking it, as usual.

I mean, it's only music we're talking about here.

Guest Wizardsleeve

KISS went irrelevant when they tried to infuse disco into their genre.  The constant feuding and bickering between past members and two remaining originals reminds me of a pair of old grans swinging purses over the last package of Tenas on the shelf. They should retire and stay fucked off for good.  As for David lee Roth, he is a cunt so are the rest of his "band mates."  

10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

KISS went irrelevant when they tried to infuse disco into their genre.  The constant feuding and bickering between past members and two remaining originals reminds me of a pair of old grans swinging purses over the last package of Tenas on the shelf. They should retire and stay fucked off for good.  As for David lee Roth, he is a cunt so are the rest of his "band mates."  

I take it you're talking about when Kiss released 'I was made for loving you baby'? That song always sounds like it should have been done by Leif Garrett.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I take it you're talking about when Kiss released 'I was made for loving you baby'? That song always sounds like it should have been done by Leif Garrett.

Precisely.  I'm rather surprised Little Mix hasn't done a cover of it.  Pile of shit then...it would be an even bigger pile of shit.  Roth and company...fucking cunts, either make music or fuck off.  

20 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

...and for rhyming 'me' with, erm, 'me'.

Well... yes. They were no strangers to cheesiness and hype, but top entertainment compared to what passes for showmanship now. What astonishes me, is that if you mention Kiss to the average cunt in the street, the only band member they're aware of is Gene Simmonds. It was Paul Stanley that had the stage presence and rock star demeanour, Simmonds was just the disgusting, creepy pervert stood to his left. 

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well... yes. They were no strangers to cheesiness and hype, but top entertainment compared to what passes for showmanship now. What astonishes me, is that if you mention Kiss to the average cunt in the street, the only band member they're aware of is Gene Simmonds. It was Paul Stanley that had the stage presence and rock star demeanour, Simmonds was just the disgusting, creepy pervert stood to his left. 

Yeah.

There's nothing that screams 'entertainment' more than a 60 year old man, with make-up like a fucked-up Kabuki doll, flying 100 ft above an audience on a pretend-invisible harness, spitting red corn syrup over everyone, whilst belting out 'Strutter' at Spinal Tap 11!

(...and I'm being totally serious about that, friends!)

14 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yeah.

There's nothing that screams 'entertainment' more than a 60 year old man, with make-up like a fucked-up Kabuki doll, flying 100 ft above an audience on a pretend-invisible harness, spitting red corn syrup over everyone, whilst belting out 'Strutter' at Spinal Tap 11!

(...and I'm being totally serious about that, friends!)

Well, it beats the shit out of One Direction, staring insipidly at the camera and doing 'homeboy gestures'. And bollocks to Diversity as well, washed up one trick pony cunts, getting excited about how many females they're going to fuck at Butlins this summer. 

Bring back Motley Crue.

Edited by Mrs Roops

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, it beats the shit out of One Direction, staring insipidly at the camera and doing 'homeboy gestures'. And bollocks to Diversity as well, washed up one trick pony cunts, getting excited about how many females they're going to fuck at Butlins this summer. 

Bring back Motley Crue.

I felt a 'metal for muthas' bromance coming on there

.....and then you had to go and mention Motley Crue!

• Like 2

Never got Kiss,overhyped American bollocks,any cunt that wears that much make up has got to like it up the 'arris.Motley Crew,Twisted Sister,Poison et al are all pussies not to forget the little bald mincer in Judas Priest.Ozzy would eat the cunts for brekkie

Guest Erroreptile404
10 minutes ago, Neil said:

Never got Kiss,overhyped American bollocks,any cunt that wears that much make up has got to like it up the 'arris.Motley Crew,Twisted Sister,Poison et al are all pussies not to forget the little bald mincer in Judas Priest.Ozzy would eat the cunts for brekkie

Was going to say Black Sabbath, didn't Metallica rip off the riff for "master of puppets" from a Black Sabbath song. Can't remember which one.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Neil said:

Vocally, none could match the power of Plant or Daltrey. The only time KISS was remotely interesting is when comedians roasted them.  Bunch of car park dogging faggots, and I wish they'd fucking die.  

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And gargle on their spunk no doubt, just like you would

Get fucked

Is that right then? Jizz-gobbling has a soothing affect on the vocal chords and improves the tonality of the voice?

That'd explain why Lemmy sounded like concrete mixer driving across a ploughed field .........and him out of The Darkness as well.

On 6/27/2018 at 9:22 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

And gargle on their spunk no doubt, just like you would

Get fucked

I am no fan of Judas Priest , in fact I prefer Zep, but I can appreciate Halford's vocal range, and compared with Daltry it's no contest, Daltry doesn't have a 'range' it's just one, preset, racket.