CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Whiney Brexiteer Cunts

Guest Lady Penelope

8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If I place more mindnumbing capsules in your grubby little hands, will you promise to swallow them all at once?  FFS, Panser...sort yourself out.  

I know one thing..if ye lot don't sort yourselves out soon..in 40 weeks yer septered Isle will have the legal and regulatory standing of Burundi. .Brexit means Brexit. .lol..

Panzerknacker 

Guest Wizardsleeve
36 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I know one thing..if ye lot don't sort yourselves out soon..in 40 weeks yer septered Isle will have the legal and regulatory standing of Burundi. .Brexit means Brexit. .lol..

Panzerknacker 

PUR04400.jpg

OK Pansy baby....take a nap, won't you?  A long DIRT nap!  

Stupid fucking cunt! 

8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

PUR04400.jpg

OK Pansy baby....take a nap, won't you?  A long DIRT nap!  

Stupid fucking cunt! 

If your too stoopid to see what's down the road yer money'd ruling class are leading you ..yer too stoopid to be allowed a vote on tomorrow dinner menu never mind the future of a nation. .Brexit means Brexit lol ..thick kuncha 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

If your too stoopid to see what's down the road yer money'd ruling class are leading you ..yer too stoopid to be allowed a vote on tomorrow dinner menu never mind the future of a nation. .Brexit means Brexit lol ..thick kuncha 

Panzerknacker 

The EU can suck our dicks and any country that's got a problem with it will get a slap

Panzerknacker

Guest Erroreptile404
31 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

That's the spirit. .ED fuk em all..but it's two years and y'all still here..what's the story..what ya waiting for 

Panzerknacker 

Ask our spineless PM, i'm sure Harold Wilson or Churchill would've told em where to go. A small quote: Harold Wilson was urged to warn the British people that European membership would be a "gross infringement of sovereignty"

Panzerknacker

20 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Ask our spineless PM, i'm sure Harold Wilson or Churchill would've told em where to go. A small quote: Harold Wilson was urged to warn the British people that European membership would be a "gross infringement of sovereignty"

Panzerknacker

Mm..dunno how yiz tolerated the tyranny for along as ya did ..still if it means it costs the  hulking tattooed simpletons  £50 notes for a visa to get off the scepter'd Isle for holliers I say bravo brexit 

Panzerknacker 

7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

No..all ya have to do is learn the lyrics of our national anthem Amharán Na Bhian. .coz no fucker in Ireland knows it. .actually second thoughts. .you'd be instantly recognised as a blow in..just mime it and sing the last bit like everyone else it sounds like ..pushin shawnie around the green 

Panzerknacker 

Your rugby lads knew the words 'tuther day when they pummelled those Aussie dogs, and we've just hammered them in the cricket again with our Irish skipper Eoin.

On second thoughts, I'll give it a miss and face the music over here now those melding euro tossers have cut us out. Anyways, I'd get lynched within a few days due to my hilarious piss taking, which you've witnessed first hand, about spuds, bog land and stashes of Armalite's.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Your rugby lads knew the words 'tuther day when they pummelled those Aussie dogs, and we've just hammered them in the cricket again with our Irish skipper Eoin.

On second thoughts, I'll give it a miss and face the music over here now those melding euro tossers have cut us out. Anyways, I'd get lynched within a few days due to my hilarious piss taking, which you've witnessed first hand, about spuds, bog land and stashes of Armalite's.

Tell ya that WD 40 is great stuff..drench a few type 56's in it ..into a bin bag and the bog has no effect on them atall. .hope it's not taxed after brexit ..we'll need them to shoot out all those cameras tessy wants to put up and any fucker guarding them 

Panzerknacker 

53 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Tell ya that WD 40 is great stuff..drench a few type 56's in it ..into a bin bag and the bog has no effect on them atall. .hope it's not taxed after brexit ..we'll need them to shoot out all those cameras tessy wants to put up and any fucker guarding them 

Panzerknacker 

Your lot could make a mint flogging them to the several 1000 (probably, the government don't know how many) dusky skinned chappies who've come home from Syria and Iraq because they thought it would be like Call of Duty but didn't factor in the Russian airforce. You might have to get payed in taxi ride vouchers and naan breads mind.

Guest judgetwi
17 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oh fuck off you willing slave!

Fuck yourself, whoring yourself to a status quo we've drifted into over 40 years because we can't believe in anything else except this cloying, bureaucratic, dead-hand.

Fuck yourself with your pissant little questions, knowing full well we are in a unique situation, an economy, nation and sheer fucking international force the size of Britain never having left (and double fuck the notion this is a 'divorce' necessitating any kind of payment, Panzernacker take note) what was just an trade zone NOT a political union.

Fuck yourself with the minutiae of it all, having lost the big argument so arrogantly and spectacularly in 2016. Fisk yourself and your rewriting of history!

Fuck your whiny little memes about how many people didn't vote and your scapegoating of those who did who were too thick / Northern / white / waycist / 'well just not quite US, dahling' and how you and only you know what's best.

Fuck your ability to precisely predict the future - a post-apocalyptic wasteland if we Leave / the last Rolo and Chocolate Chip Cookies if we stay.

Fuck your INABILITY to come up with a coherent picture of social cohesion and democracy if 17.4 million people - who knew precisely what they were voting for you patronising cunt - are told they don't matter.

Fuck you, fuck your fellow travellers Blair, Alistair Campbell (war criminals). Beardie (Hippie capitalist), that one-trick, ghetto-area cunt on LBC radio, Gina Miller and all those unelected cunts in the house of Lords, sucking on the teats of Brussells, scared of losing their EEC subsidies on their fucking acreages.

Fuck your lack of belief in Britain, you fucking fuck!

Well said Sir!  I admire your use of the English language and insight into the whole fucking shitfest. “Willing slave” sums it all up for me. So many scared little wankers licking up the shit that pours out of the rich man’s arse. Fuck them all to hell!

17 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Fuck yourself, whoring yourself to a status quo we've drifted into over 40 years because we can't believe in anything else except this cloying, bureaucratic, dead-hand.

Fuck yourself with your pissant little questions, knowing full well we are in a unique situation, an economy, nation and sheer fucking international force the size of Britain never having left (and double fuck the notion this is a 'divorce' necessitating any kind of payment, Panzernacker take note) what was just an trade zone NOT a political union.

Fuck yourself with the minutiae of it all, having lost the big argument so arrogantly and spectacularly in 2016. Fisk yourself and your rewriting of history!

Fuck your whiny little memes about how many people didn't vote and your scapegoating of those who did who were too thick / Northern / white / waycist / 'well just not quite US, dahling' and how you and only you know what's best.

Fuck your ability to precisely predict the future - a post-apocalyptic wasteland if we Leave / the last Rolo and Chocolate Chip Cookies if we stay.

Fuck your INABILITY to come up with a coherent picture of social cohesion and democracy if 17.4 million people - who knew precisely what they were voting for you patronising cunt - are told they don't matter.

Fuck you, fuck your fellow travellers Blair, Alistair Campbell (war criminals). Beardie (Hippie capitalist), that one-trick, ghetto-area cunt on LBC radio, Gina Miller and all those unelected cunts in the house of Lords, sucking on the teats of Brussells, scared of losing their EEC subsidies on their fucking acreages.

For some read this reminds me of Mark Renton's immortal "I don't hate the English" speech, and there is no higher praise than that. 

6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..dunno how yiz tolerated the tyranny for along as ya did ..still if it means it costs the  hulking tattooed simpletons  £50 notes for a visa to get off the scepter'd Isle for holliers I say bravo brexit 

It wouldn't surprise me to see the DUP cunts royally buttfucked at the last minute by the hardest of hard borders, and told to stick their Confidence and Supply arrangements right up their prissy puckered arseholes. 

Oh well, a man can dream. 

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

For some read this reminds me of Mark Renton's immortal "I don't hate the English" speech, and there is no higher praise than that. 

Drink Aware?

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well said Sir!  I admire your use of the English language and insight into the whole fucking shitfest. “Willing slave” sums it all up for me. So many scared little wankers licking up the shit that pours out of the rich man’s arse. Fuck them all to hell!

D'you think?

On reflection, I thought it was a bit 'Chaucerian' even for this semantic cess-pit - but then I couldn't be fucked to change it.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

In a few years yer economy will be based on love island and a tax haven for Russian bazillionaires. .Brexit means Brexit. .lol..

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
37 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

In a few years yer economy will be based on love island and a tax haven for Russian bazillionaires. .Brexit means Brexit. .lol..

Panzerknacker 

It already is you thick fucking Uncle Tom. It’s cunts like you who give Irish Pikeys a bad name.

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It already is you thick fucking Uncle Tom. It’s cunts like you who give Irish Pikeys a bad name.

I see the Irish pikeys in UK wont have to pay the 65 quid eu stay tax ...expect lots more of them on your shores ..Brexit means Brexit. .lol

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I see the Irish pikeys in UK wont have to pay the 65 quid eu stay tax ...expect lots more of them on your shores ..Brexit means Brexit. .lol

Panzerknacker 

Since when did pikeys pay tax you cackling baboon? You’ll be telling me rich cunts pay tax next.

You fucking arsecrawling ball of ignorant shit.

Just now, judgetwi said:

Since when did pikeys pay tax you cackling baboon? You’ll be telling me rich cunts pay tax next.

You fucking arsecrawling ball of ignorant shit.

So anyway jewdy baby. .what ya think of the lists of tessys victories so far..are ya pleased with the way it's going 

Panzerknacker 

4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

In a few years....

Soon....

It's going to be

Mark my words

Anyone can see that...

It's Royal Ascot, (so it is). Use your Nostradamus foresight and give us the winner of the Wokingham tomorrow.

Ahgwangwan, if only for old times sake - yiz yiz

Guest judgetwi
30 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

So anyway jewdy baby. .what ya think of the lists of tessys victories so far..are ya pleased with the way it's going 

Panzerknacker 

It’s going exactly according to plan Pansyboy. Sold down the fucking river by a bunch of fucking fascists. It’s not Brexit anymore it’s  Brino ( Brexit in name only)

I fear we need to make a thorough study of the Irish playbook. Lock and load Pansyboy.

On 6/21/2018 at 9:26 AM, Jiggerycock said:

Very Churchillian of you there. I almost cried at the end if you had put music to the finarlly.

Thing is losers are bitter. And THEY lost.

Fact Britain is moving away from Europe at the rate of 10 mm per year, let’s speed the process up a bit.