CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gender neutral passport cunt

Neil

Guest Vicious Bastard
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm certainly willing to give up my time to exhaustively test the theory. I'll use the Luger rounds you suggest, but if you don't mind, I'll put them in a Beretta 92. They'll fit.

Beretta is defiantly more reliable, but there's just something sinister about a Luger's evil beauty

5 hours ago, Vicious Bastard said:

Beretta is defiantly more reliable, but there's just something sinister about a Luger's evil beauty

I agree without hesitation. It does have a style and sexiness that's all it's own. It also only has a single vertical stack magazine. And the toggle latch bolt would drive me mental if I had to watch it bouncing up and down all day. You ever fired one? 

Guest Vicious Bastard
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I agree without hesitation. It does have a style and sexiness that's all it's own. It also only has a single vertical stack magazine. And the toggle latch bolt would drive me mental if I had to watch it bouncing up and down all day. You ever fired one? 

I have , indeed. You don't really see the toggle , it move so quick. You can fit a extended magazine to increase capacity.

The only real failing is , the po8 doesn't like dirt , not a good idea for a combat pistol. But, the balance is perfect . The ,"Man from Uncle" and their enemy, "Thrush" did wonders for Luger sales, everyfucker had one !

1 hour ago, Vicious Bastard said:

I have , indeed. You don't really see the toggle , it move so quick. You can fit a extended magazine to increase capacity.

The only real failing is , the po8 doesn't like dirt , not a good idea for a combat pistol. But, the balance is perfect . The ,"Man from Uncle" and their enemy, "Thrush" did wonders for Luger sales, everyfucker had one !

Nice rake angle on the grip too. My all time favourite would have to be the Browning H-P. Glock, S&W, HK, Colt etc' have been copying, lightening it and making shiny versions for decades. But they've not really bettered it.

1 hour ago, Vicious Bastard said:

Eric wants to gargle on your spunk, piss and shit

Just a guess

• Like 1

Guest Vicious Bastard
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Just a guess

There are worse things that could happen, like voting Labour.

On 12/10/2021 at 20:54, Stubby Pecker said:

Just a guess

’Just be careful Erics Luger doesn’t go off prematurely in your face’ is the soundest advice I can think for Vicious Bastard at the moment Stubbers. But I’m sure Eric has everything under control tbh. He knows where the safety catch is.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

’Just be careful Erics Luger doesn’t go off prematurely in your face’ is the soundest advice I can think for Vicious Bastard at the moment Stubbers. But I’m sure Eric has everything under control tbh. He knows where the safety catch is.

All my guns have the safety catches removed. They're well gay.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What's red and white and can't turn round in corners?

A baby with a spear through its head.

It would be ok if it lived in a lighthouse or a windmill probably. By ‘lived’ I obviously mean bled to death in a few minutes.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I screenshot the original. You're gettin' fuckin' blackmailed!

I think DC might be gay Eric. Don’t let anyone else know. He’s been very tight with the likes recently, which as we both know is a sure sign of terminal gayness unfortunately. I’m praying for him. 3 or 4 each would definitely set my mind at rest.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I think DC might be gay Eric. Don’t let anyone else know. He’s been very tight with the likes recently, which as we both know is a sure sign of terminal gayness unfortunately. I’m praying for him. 3 or 4 each would definitely set my mind at rest.

Reported…

18 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Standby… due insecurity and sycophancy. You pair of manipulative cnuts.

Generosity generally, and awarding likes specifically,to friends and colleagues for posts that one deems worthy of compliment, is the no1 proven method of repressing latent homosexuality in males from the Merseyside area. It’s Boss.