CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts With Bulging Pockets

Ape™️

Why do some people carry half their worldly possessions around in their trouser or jeans pockets? Not only does it look fucking ridiculous, it must also make walking uncomfortable. If you add skinny jeans into the equation, that a lot of cunts seem to favour these days, the effect is even more striking, making their legs look like those of a fucking minotaur. The weight of the shit they carry around inevitably causes exposure of their CK underwear waist band, taking them to another level of cuntitude altogether.

Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Why do some people carry half their worldly possessions around in their trouser or jeans pockets? Not only does it look fucking ridiculous, it must also make walking uncomfortable. If you add skinny jeans into the equation, that a lot of cunts seem to favour these days, the effect is even more striking, making their legs look like those of a fucking minotaur. The weight of the shit they carry around inevitably causes exposure of their CK underwear waist band, taking them to another level of cuntitude altogether.

Fuck off.

Oh shit .. you've seen me! :o

I was thinking about this the other day,my brother-in-law is one of these cunts,keys,wallet,handkerchief and god knows what else,the cunt looks like a circus ringmaster,a big top cunt and no mistake

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, r-soles said:

My pants are bulging and the cargo is looking for somewhere to dock...

Penny is available and hungry, it might even allow you to do a reach around while you are errr docking you fucking thick cunt. 

Guest Hector
On 6/23/2018 at 1:50 PM, Ape said:

Fuck off.

Fucking hell, gApe, what is this shit? It's almost as bad as my Banbury Cross bollocks.

Fucking hell.