CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Riche71

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Fucksake, it's like the scene from animal house where all the fraternities are sycophantically vying for the new boys to join phi alpha kappa or whatever. 

Pile of shit. 

They're both stationed at the Gamma Quadrant, Sector 4 Grooty

Where's Frank btw? I dreamt he was boffing one of the characters from My Little Pony.

The cunt kept whispering:

"I want you Norman" into the little critter's ear.

2 minutes ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

They're both stationed at the Gamma Quadrant, Sector 4 Grooty

Where's Frank btw? I dreamt he was boffing one of the characters from My Little Pony.

The cunt kept whispering:

"I want you Norman" into the little critter's ear.

You can shut the fuck up, you're Vice El Presidente of the Cartel.

22 minutes ago, scotty said:

Fucksake, it's like the scene from animal house where all the fraternities are sycophantically vying for the new boys to join phi alpha kappa or whatever. 

Pile of shit. 

I think I can see what you’re saying, Scotty - your application form’s in the post*. 

*can you use a pen instead of a crayon to fill this one in please. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, iMac'nt said:

I thought it was considered good etiquette of the Corner to not nom with your initial post? Instead, junior Cunt's were to nose around, ingratiate themselves with the puntership and occasionally snipe from the sidelines until said Cunt found its feet or got fucked-off out of it by you lot?

There's no apostrophe in "Cunt's" in this context, you misbegotten fuck nugget. Otherwise, not the worst debut I've ever seen. Been lurking long?

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Splendid response. Ignore bubba, he's Welsh

Settle in at your own pace, and should you decide to become affiliated to an organisation, PM me, there's room at the Cartel's hacienda.

Chat later.

I married one of his tribe, Eric, and shit tends to get worse if I ignore her. Luckily my girl's a pureblood with a decent pedigree. A rare gem.

I imagine Bubba to be more mongrel than Welsh. Spoil from the slagheap, if you will.

19 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

[...] Been lurking long?

Long enough to know that I'd rather let Diane Abbot shit in my mouth from a fucking hot air balloon than have a Cunt like you on my case.

On 6/24/2018 at 4:17 PM, richem71 said:

I am working in Norway, a British. Been here a fortnight and bumped into a tosser, originates from Portsmouth and funny I have worked in the backyard.

As I see things you always look after each other abroad.

But this cunt from Portsmouth who has been in Norway for over ten years working at the same place (helicopters) and he is so intimidated by fellow countrymen that he goes into overdrive to get a fellow compatriot the sack as quick as possible. He refuses to discuss any problems runs off back to the UK till the Norwegian management does his bidding!

I am sure other people have come across this situation.

But the cunt I would like people to acknowledge is **** ****** a fucking cunt from a town of great people, whom I have some instilling times.

But the cunt lives near Stavangar now a ducking counting whistling.

**** ***** a fucking cunt.

Did you get things resolved.......?

• Like 1