CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who go on “pride” marches

Earl of Punkape

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, FRANKS left sock said:

I like to be on the bottom because it's minimum effort, win win situation and I'm a lazy cunt.

Who rides in the middle?

Guest judgetwi
On 7/27/2018 at 10:36 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Actually, this was your original premise:-

As you see, you blundered in with your size 14 boots in an attempt to debunk the psychology of the acceptance of one's own sexuality by using absurd examples to substantiate your POV.

Once you realised (or maybe you didn't) you were out of your depth, you made this into a series of homophobic diatribes. Your argument was so disorganised you even managed to include anti-liberalism, anti-establishment and class warrior rants. The only thing we learned is that you dislike bum fun whether straight or gay.  You strike me as one of those awful set-in-his-ways middle-aged bores whose idea of imaginative sex is man-on-top, socks on, lights off. Anyone unfortunate to be on the receiving end of your carnal administrations must be thankful that the whole ghastly process would be over in less than fifteen seconds...

Classic! As soon as you have a pop at sexual inadequates and perverts you are accused of being one yourself. Like all neo liberals you love the gays but don’t think twice about using gayness as an insult for anybody who questions the orthodoxy.

This site is littered with cunts insulting each other with accusations of bumbanditry but you have fuck all to say about that. But question the Establishment view and you are not above stooping to their level.

Frankly, you’re full of shit.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Classic! As soon as you have a pop at sexual inadequates and perverts you are accused of being one yourself. Like all neo liberals you love the gays but don’t think twice about using gayness as an insult for anybody who questions the orthodoxy.

This site is littered with cunts insulting each other with accusations of bumbanditry but you have fuck all to say about that. But question the Establishment view and you are not above stooping to their level.

You've nothing to add except bang on about "neo-liberals", notwithstanding the confused way you contradict yourself. One moment you claim to be the new radical who "questions the orthodoxy" then you're back to being the establishment view. Which is it?

Guest sean5302

This really is one of the most amusing threads on the Forum.

I'm tempted to copy and paste some of the comments in The Grauniad.

Wonder how long I'll last there.

On 7/27/2018 at 10:36 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Actually, this was your original premise:-

As you see, you blundered in with your size 14 boots in an attempt to debunk the psychology of the acceptance of one's own sexuality by using absurd examples to substantiate your POV.

Once you realised (or maybe you didn't) you were out of your depth, you made this into a series of homophobic diatribes. Your argument was so disorganised you even managed to include anti-liberalism, anti-establishment and class warrior rants. The only thing we learned is that you dislike bum fun whether straight or gay.  You strike me as one of those awful set-in-his-ways middle-aged bores whose idea of imaginative sex is man-on-top, socks on, lights off. Anyone unfortunate to be on the receiving end of your carnal administrations must be thankful that the whole ghastly process would be over in less than fifteen seconds...

Is he doing it twice? .... I’ll get my coat..

• Like 1

On 7/30/2018 at 1:25 AM, judgetwi said:

I’m full of shit and sexually inadequate.

On 7/21/2018 at 10:46 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Not half as bizarre as a homophobic homosexual though...cast away your inner turmoil, embrace your sexuality and be true to yourself.

Roops, do you still go on the Welsh beastiallity marches wearing green wellies that have enough slack in them so you can fit the hind legs of a sheep in them and bum it senseless.    I guess you would give a sheep a good pegging.  Is there a LBGTZ group for welsh sheep shaggers?  Or is there no need for such events as this is considered Normal Welsh culture.  

Guest judgetwi
On 7/30/2018 at 10:21 AM, Mrs Roops said:

You've nothing to add except bang on about "neo-liberals", notwithstanding the confused way you contradict yourself. One moment you claim to be the new radical who "questions the orthodoxy" then you're back to being the establishment view. Which is it?

In no way am I the “Establishment view”. The 1970’s were a long time ago but you appear to be still living there. Don’t get me wrong, i’m a great admirer of the gay political movement......they have worked hard to turn a disgusting perverted act into something that we are supposed to applaud. These sicko losers are now heroes who we admire for their courage and are beyond criticism. Fuck me , here in London we have supermarkets selling gay rainbow paraphernalia during “pride week”. Yes, the rich cunts never pass up an opportunity to rip off the dumb consumer.

Of course this has been the result of a long struggle and didn’t happen overnight. However, that doesn’t make it right.

Of course it helps when a large percentage of MPs have been males who went to Public Schools and, if they didn’t participate themselves, were certainly aware of such activities. Such cunts tend to have a certain sympathy with sexual perversion, especially when, in later life, they are rich enough to buy what they want from the classes of people whom they deliberately keep poor.

You see Mrs Roops , these little thick boys accusing each other of deviant sexuality is one thing but it IS a political issue.

If you can’t see that then our conversation is at an end. I have no interest in exchanging abuse with you. Good luck.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Roops, do you still go on the Welsh beastiallity marches wearing green wellies that have enough slack in them so you can fit the hind legs of a sheep in them and bum it senseless.    I guess you would give a sheep a good pegging.  Is there a LBGTZ group for welsh sheep shaggers?  Or is there no need for such events as this is considered Normal Welsh culture.  

Gosh, I dunno MC - Still, its gotta be cheaper than importing titless face-fuckers from Thailand.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

In no way am I the “Establishment view”. The 1970’s were a long time ago but you appear to be still living there. Don’t get me wrong, i’m a great admirer of the gay political movement......they have worked hard to turn a disgusting perverted act into something that we are supposed to applaud. These sicko losers are now heroes who we admire for their courage and are beyond criticism. Fuck me , here in London we have supermarkets selling gay rainbow paraphernalia during “pride week”. Yes, the rich cunts never pass up an opportunity to rip off the dumb consumer.

Of course this has been the result of a long struggle and didn’t happen overnight. However, that doesn’t make it right.

Of course it helps when a large percentage of MPs have been males who went to Public Schools and, if they didn’t participate themselves, were certainly aware of such activities. Such cunts tend to have a certain sympathy with sexual perversion, especially when, in later life, they are rich enough to buy what they want from the classes of people whom they deliberately keep poor.

You see Mrs Roops , these little thick boys accusing each other of deviant sexuality is one thing but it IS a political issue.

If you can’t see that then our conversation is at an end. I have no interest in exchanging abuse with you. Good luck.

Ah, so you really are the new "radical right" then. That being so, I feel your pain knowing that Milo Yiannopoulos is one of the Alt-Right poster boys. How do you reconcile the personal existential crisis within you realising that your pash styles himself as a "cultural libertarian"? Don't worry pet, let me, as your counsellor (lean on me for I am strong, whereas you are weak) resolve the conflict within you. The truth is you are old establishment, a veritable poor man's Bufton Tufton but without the brains, trapped in a 1970's mindset who considers gayness as a a little bit odd at best and a mental illness at worst. You're a perennially angry dinosaur who won't move with the times.

31f0605a-80c7-42cb-999d-6847fe7a9e8e.jpg

15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Gosh, I dunno MC - Still, its gotta be cheaper than importing titless face-fuckers from Thailand.

My Mrs has fabulous tits and we met when she was at Oxford Brookes.  That is a well trodden story.

Just because your tits are like saddlebags around your knees, no need to get personal about my family.  Isn’t there a rule about that on here.  I banish you for 3 months.  Ohhh no you are in the clique and an admin whore so don’t get such treatment.

why don’t you bring the rest of my family into this you fucking welsh ugly fat ginger cunt.

go on mention my family again you fucking slag. 

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah, so you really are the new "radical right" then. That being so, I feel your pain knowing that Milo Yiannopoulos is one of the Alt-Right poster boys. How do you reconcile the personal existential crisis within you realising that your pash styles himself as a "cultural libertarian"? Don't worry pet, let me, as your counsellor (lean on me for I am strong, whereas you are weak) resolve the conflict within you. The truth is you are old establishment, a veritable poor man's Bufton Tufton but without the brains, trapped in a 1970's mindset who considers gayness as a a little bit odd at best and a mental illness at worst. You're a perennially angry dinosaur who won't move with the times.

Stereotypes and abuse Mrs Roops? Disappointing, but no matter. 

53 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

My Mrs has fabulous tits and we met when she was at Oxford Brookes.  That is a well trodden story.

Just because your tits are like saddlebags around your knees, no need to get personal about my family.  Isn’t there a rule about that on here.  I banish you for 3 months.  Ohhh no you are in the clique and an admin whore so don’t get such treatment.

why don’t you bring the rest of my family into this you fucking welsh ugly fat ginger cunt.

go on mention my family again you fucking slag. 

Jesus fucking Christ 

On 7/30/2018 at 10:21 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Roops you hit on the dilemma of all Liberals in this day and age.    They are as confused about this issue as the statement above.   So much so that the Gay loving Liberal Political leader whose name I cant even be arsed Googling, had to step down from his Role of leader of the party when asked......as a Liberal you say you are a supporter of all bummery and weird botty sexual perversions that are now called normal by the BBC, however as a devout religious person, that denounces such perversions, how can you support BOTH views?   Resignation followed.

Only  the far right has the answer.....all such gaydom is filth. But if you want to do such chocolate stabbing then there are simply more tit less Thai  birds for us to fuck, if you gays want to keep it to yourselves.

However, Can I ask you the burning question..... If half the men in the world under the age of 25 are now openly gay shit stabbers, how will ugly fucking welsh ginger cunts like you ever have sex in the future?  

Will this mean ugly people will become extinct as only the attractive birds will get a fuck from what’s left of the non gay chocolate hole fucking men out there.  Are you going to be the last of the fat round, greasy haired, ginger puddings walking the planet?  Will the fossil records show in millions of years time that blobs with trotters simply died out overnight, due to gay sex taking all the men away from having sex with swamp monsters after 20 pints.  Only fit girls got what was left of straight mankind from now on I suspect.

you and your kind are as dead as a dodo.

On 7/20/2018 at 9:59 PM, Punkape said:

The “Pride” marching season is upon us and all over the U.K. and other silly liberal democracies Pouffes and Dykes ponce about in tight fitting underwear in drab city centres and promote perversion and debauchery.Many of these attendees skulk off into bushes and undergrowth and commit acts of gross indecency.

Having acquired benders “rights” in all sorts of areas, these cunts should now sod off home and leave the normal community in peace.

Fuck off.

These marches are a show of power. They show that they are growing in masses and taking over. They suck in new members...yes this is a line inserted for fun.....they suck in new members by showing such power in numbers.  It’s symptomatic of the marches by the neo fascists and communists in the early part of the last century.  The only difference is these queer cunts don’t have pink tanks rumbling up the streets....yet.

Do you want to be in my gang, my gang, fucking gay cunts.

16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Fucking a man up the arse is not natural. It does not bring about the creation of a new child.  The process is fucking bent and no matter what fucking BBC ideology you spout on here.  Fucking a mans arse is not natural and serves no real purpose.   End of.

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fucking a man up the arse is not natural. It does not bring about the creation of a new child.  The process is fucking bent and no matter what fucking BBC ideology you spout on here.  Fucking a mans arse is not natural and serves no real purpose.   End of.

Well, if we must go down the neo-puritan route that sex should only take place in a manner that might result in conception, then surely that rules out hetero anal sex, oral sex and a quick tug at the back of the pub as all these activities are "unnatural" by your definition. :rolleyes: