CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Arseholes who go on tv quiz shows who are obviously thick as pig shit

Guest Boaby

Guest 'eavensabove
16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Imagine his proud Mum, boasting to the other mums at the school gates...

"I never have to nag my little Punkape to eat his fruit or veg. Carrots, bananas, cucumbers, disappear in a flash, such a good boy. And he keeps on at me to speak to Father O'Flaherty about him being an altar boy!"

Punkers was a foundling adopted by a pair of underground-puffters, both fresh from psychoanalysis/electroconvulsive anti-homo therapy and various other anally administered & unsophisticated/invasive treatments during the mid 1930s.  It was they who taught him the ropes.

14 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Punkers was a foundling adopted by a pair of underground-puffters, both fresh from psychoanalysis/electroconvulsive anti-homo therapy and various other anally administered & unsophisticated/invasive treatments during the mid 1930s.  It was they who taught him the ropes.

It amuses me to imagine that he had a doting mother that actually christened him Punkape.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It amuses me to imagine that he had a doting mother that actually christened him Punkape.

Easy to imagine, but difficult to believe.  

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was christened the much more apt 'Cuntface', but the priest was hard of hearing, due to his ears being full of adolescent semen.

Guest 'eavensabove
44 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He was christened the much more apt 'Cuntface', but the priest was hard of hearing, due to his ears being full of adolescent semen.

The priest must have heard that one cumming. Holy Water they call it too. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
Judas Priest