CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gosport Hospital

scotty

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

There's little choice for them to do much else, and at the other end of the scale, kids too are shoved from facility to facility.  "It's not our problem, they need to go to XYZ"  Decent Social Care, is paratactically null & void for most persons of any age, and the hospitals themselves cannot be blamed for that.  I know of folks who have been dismissed from hospital (having been hospitalised for 6+ weeks or more) Homeless, and without any intervention from Borough Councils. Being deemed as being well enough to leave hospital, means jack-shite in reality and after-care is a stab in the dark unless one's got an endless pot of gold.

Now, I aint ancient by any means, and I found myself being discharged from hospital following an 8 week stay and fighting for life.  Deemed too ill to travel,  not even to my own house (just 50 miles away) or my then partners' home or my daughter's,  I spent a whole year recovering in Hotels on the South coast. £500 - £750 pw x 52 work it out for yourself.  The alternative would have been a park bench.  Had my cash run out, then what?  I'm relatively well now and back on track, but shit man, there's thousands out there that have jack-shite and still quite seriously ill.  

For five hundred quid a week you could have stayed at my gaff. I'd even have picked you up from the hospital. 

There again, I suppose my reputation precedes me.... 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, scotty said:

For five hundred quid a week you could have stayed at my gaff. I'd even have picked you up from the hospital. 

There again, I suppose my reputation precedes me.... 

Like I said Scot, I was offered the park bench. 

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck me, for 500 quid a week I'd have sucked the mad old cunt off!

I was thinking more of the direct-debit instruction followed swiftly by the usual dose of diamorphine, stubbs. No sucking off necessary. I'd have declared him dead in a few years. 

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If "followed their end of life care policy" means "classified ANH as a medical intervention and withdrew same, allowing patient to die of starvation over a period of 11-12 days" then, yes, they followed it all right. As I said earlier, I have no quarrel with that decision, but not all relatives - nor, I suspect, all medical staff - will agree that there is no distinction.

Policy has made large strides of late, to so blatantly permit death through inaction. To allow the next logical step of actively hastening death will be a much harder battle, even though it is effectively the same decision.

I agree. It would also be far more comfortable for the individual. 

Letting someone die from dehydration seems unnecessary and protracted. Depressing the respiratory system with opiates would be quicker and less traumatic to see from the point of view of relatives too. However, now everything is questioned and put under the legal microscope, allegations of bumping people off quickly do not sit well with the corporate image makers of NHS trusts. 

On 7/28/2018 at 7:35 PM, Wolfie said:

Jesus wept. Please say something engaging, funny or offensive. Each time you post I skim-read it – presuming it will be utterly shit – before wasting my time to re-read it to see whether I've missed something subtly intelligent. Not so. While you still have much catching up to do, you'll be poaching Pansy's Most Boring mantle before long. 

Your skim-reading is clearly not up to scratch, if you have to repeat it. Up your dose of Ritalin, it should help with your attention span. Now fuck off.

1 hour ago, scotty said:

I was thinking more of the direct-debit instruction followed swiftly by the usual dose of diamorphine, stubbs. No sucking off necessary. I'd have declared him dead in a few years. 

Be that as is may snotty, but @'eavensabove if you're ever in that position again and you've 500 a week in cash, the offer still stands. Every cunt has their price. It's not like I've got to suck of 500 African illegals a week for the same pay packet, eh punkers?

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck me, for 500 quid a week I'd have sucked the mad old cunt off!

You cunt. It was your Rohypnol and spunk-filled throat, that put me in hospital in the first place. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Be that as is may snotty, but @'eavensabove if you're ever in that position again and you've 500 a week in cash, the offer still stands. Every cunt has their price. It's not like I've got to suck of 500 African illegals a week for the same pay packet, eh punkers?

Do your rates include a room with a view? 

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, scotty said:

If that's your idea of a Continental Breakfast, I may take you up on the offer... PM me your Brochure, Menu sample & drinks list. 

12 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Your skim-reading is clearly not up to scratch, if you have to repeat it. Up your dose of Ritalin, it should help with your attention span. Now fuck off.

I would have normally admired such aggression, but then, for the reason chemical ripostes have become the rather predictable modus operandi of the lesser-skilled commenters, I wasn't expecting much – and you didn't disappoint.

200 'likes' in almost four years. Now that really does speak volumes.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I would have normally admired such aggression, but then, for the reason chemical ripostes have become the rather predictable modus operandi of the lesser-skilled commenters, I wasn't expecting much – and you didn't disappoint.

200 'likes' in almost four years. Now that really does speak volumes.

Prescription is the only way to get your clearly deficient brain up to scratch - maybe. I personally reckon, there is no chemical solution on this planet to fix your deranged, constant stimulation-seeking peanut available, except for lead. And what you think of my posts/likes, is as relevant as you are, hare-brain. 

16 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Prescription is the only way to get your clearly deficient brain up to scratch - maybe. I personally reckon, there is no chemical solution on this planet to fix your deranged, constant stimulation-seeking peanut available, except for lead. And what you think of my posts/likes, is as relevant as you are, hare-brain. 

You're right, erm, 'WC'. What I think of your posts is, to you, irrelevant – which is why you didn't bother responding to my last comment.