CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gosport Hospital

scotty

Another police investigation into this hovel, just a few short miles down the M27 from me. The allegation is that they've shortened the lives of 450 patients by overdosing them with morphine. 

I resent these fucking amateurs working my manor. The Hampshire area is my territory, and if any geriatrics are going to be waved swiftly through passport control at the pearly gates then scotty shipman is stamping the visas. No assistance is required, so these meddling cunts can fuck right off. 😠😠

16 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Trying to muscle in on you, are they?  Sort them quickly before the pakis, japs and Russians move in. 

You've hit the nail on the head there Wizbang. 

Scotty's the Grand Master of dispatching the elderly and infirm. This has encroached uncomfortably on his territorial instincts.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove

Morphine, is poppy-cack if you ask me.  Mainline the cunts-up with the real stuff, like Mexican Horse. I was weened on the stuff both in and around Gosport, with me daily dose of Gripe-Water, and it never done no harm. It brought me wind up, that's all.   

If you wanna kill the old cunts, shut the fucking windows tight-shut, and let the entire hospital wards roast to fuck. 450 lives are fuck all these days, what with NHS cutbacks and loss of beds and shite-stuff like that. If you can lay down (in ripe age) yer not ill,  yer brittle-bone idle, and no 'Dr Opiate' is gonna save yer, or rid yer, hospital or not.  Snuffing The Opes, is common practice in my manor, and all care-homes should embrace it. They've had there fucking lives. To hell with the fuckers...

On the other end of the stick, if you meant Go Sport, then send the elderly there, and petrol-bomb the cunting place.

gosport.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Morphine, is poppy-cack if you ask me.  Mainline the cunts-up with a real stuff, like Mexican Horse. I was weened on the stuff in and around Gosport, with me daily dose of Gripe-Water, and it never done no harm. It brought me wind up, that's all.   

If you wanna kill the cunts, shut the fucking windows tight-shut, and let the entire hospital wards roast to fuck. 450 lives are fuck all these days, what with NHS cutbacks and loss of beds and shite-stuff like that. If you can lay down  (in ripe age) yer not ill,  yer brittle-bone idle, and no 'Dr Opiate' is gonna save yer.  

On a serious note, the media hype indicating that any hospital death is the result of morphine over-prescription, is fucking ludicrous. 

Any patient with the slightest tolerance to opioids, even Co-Codamol, will be unlikely to come to harm at the hands of morphine. Once the body has established the smallest tolerance, there's virtually no upper limit for uptake.

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On a serious note, the media hype indicating that any hospital death is the result of morphine over-prescription, is fucking ludicrous. 

Any patient with the slightest tolerance to opioids, even Co-Codamol, will be unlikely to come to harm at the hands of morphine. Once the body has established the smallest tolerance, there's virtually no upper limit for uptake.

I know. Many patients have their own self-administering dosage, taken whenever required. They kill themselves in the long run, due to them neglecting other more vital practices, like breathing for example, and simply not waking up. Morphine 'addiction' is harder to stop than Heroin, and Heroin's difficult enough to quit once it has its hold.

10 hours ago, scotty said:

Another police investigation into this hovel, just a few short miles down the M27 from me. The allegation is that they've shortened the lives of 450 patients by overdosing them with morphine. 

I resent these fucking amateurs working my manor. The Hampshire area is my territory, and if any geriatrics are going to be waved swiftly through passport control at the pearly gates then scotty shipman is stamping the visas. No assistance is required, so these meddling cunts can fuck right off. 😠😠

How’s the head today, scottso? 

I genuinely couldn’t give a fuck if people are expedited off their mortal coil - second to being taxed up the arsehole on your hard earned, ‘tis the only certainty in life. 

And if the cunts were over 70 years of age, then good riddance, old people get on my fucking tits. 

• Like 1

I don't know about the competence of the masculine appearing quack who prescribed the end of life analgesics, but to single out one person is a bit short sighted. Some other cunts had to serve it up and pretty much on a frequent basis looking at the number of punters that copped it.

Of course the media will wank themselves silly over comparisons to Harold Shipman, but they don't appear to have any comprehension of the real issue...…. how we treat older people with failing health and poor quality of life. The inept politicians won't touch this subject either.

From personal experience, when I first started nursing 28 years ago, it was commonplace to commence a subcutaneous infusion of diamorphine, maxalon and hyoscine to hasten the end of the individual. However, since the big nosed legal know-alls have started sticking their spoke in, this is now not an option. It is always treatment as the first option, so much so that the average hospital physician is either unwilling or unable to identify when someone is actually dying. The only people who still offer some dignity and a peaceful death are palliative care teams. Sadly their resources are finite and many older people end life still being treated to the maximum, with a do not resuscitate order in place.

38 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't know about the competence of the masculine appearing quack who prescribed the end of life analgesics, but to single out one person is a bit short sighted. Some other cunts had to serve it up and pretty much on a frequent basis looking at the number of punters that copped it.

Of course the media will wank themselves silly over comparisons to Harold Shipman, but they don't appear to have any comprehension of the real issue...…. how we treat older people with failing health and poor quality of life. The inept politicians won't touch this subject either.

From personal experience, when I first started nursing 28 years ago, it was commonplace to commence a subcutaneous infusion of diamorphine, maxalon and hyoscine to hasten the end of the individual. However, since the big nosed legal know-alls have started sticking their spoke in, this is now not an option. It is always treatment as the first option, so much so that the average hospital physician is either unwilling or unable to identify when someone is actually dying. The only people who still offer some dignity and a peaceful death are palliative care teams. Sadly their resources are finite and many older people end life still being treated to the maximum, with a do not resuscitate order in place.

That’s interesting. I recently lost a previously fit and healthy elderly relative to a stroke – it didn't carry them off, per se, but it was pretty obvious there was no-one home any more. After just a few days the medical staff advised that the best thing to do was stop feeding and treatment and let nature take its course, although that course might last a week or more. (There was no life support machine – it’s not like they just unplugged something and that was that.)

I don’t disagree with their judgement, and I don’t think they did anything to actively hasten the end, but I was surprised to see an option like that presented so soon and then implemented as if it was routine.

Having seen the slack-jawed, drooling residents of the average residential care home propped up around the TV with Jeremy Kyle on permanent loop, I’d be quite happy if some cunt gave me a shitload of morphine and then set me on fire rather than putting me in one of those when my own time comes.

• Like 4

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Slippers said:

Which is Panzer addicted to?

He's into Morph. The Irish street name is: Tony Harts. They were given to Irish Troops during the Spud Wars. They're nothing like Purple Hearts though.

53b3d8e0d0167.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, The Beast said:

I couldn't agree more. It's not the pushers that you need to nick, it's the dealers and traffickers. Most of these cunts go into hiding at times such as Gosport, but I'd wager they've gone to ground in the X-ray department. 

You seem to be educated enough. Remember Franks Birthday tomorrow. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

That’s interesting. I recently lost a previously fit and healthy elderly relative to a stroke – it didn't carry them off, per se, but it was pretty obvious there was no-one home any more. After just a few days the medical staff advised that the best thing to do was stop feeding and treatment and let nature take its course, although that course might last a week or more. (There was no life support machine – it’s not like they just unplugged something and that was that.)

I don’t disagree with their judgement, and I don’t think they did anything to actively hasten the end, but I was surprised to see an option like that presented so soon and then implemented as if it was routine.

Having seen the slack-jawed, drooling residents of the average residential care home propped up around the TV with Jeremy Kyle on permanent loop, I’d be quite happy if some cunt gave me a shitload of morphine and then set me on fire rather than putting me in one of those when my own time comes.

My father was terminal with pulmonary fibrosis a few years ago, and as the power of attorney I was offered a dose “he would not wake up from” and I took it. To see a proud, strong man in that state was unbearable, so the option was exercised. Like you, ‘baws, I got the distinct impression this was a regular, if not advertised occurrence. 

Mercy sits outside religion.  It exists however, at a purely human level.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

My father was terminal with pulmonary fibrosis a few years ago, and as the power of attorney I was offered a dose “he would not wake up from” and I took it. To see a proud, strong man in that state was unbearable, so the option was exercised. Like you, ‘baws, I got the distinct impression this was a regular, if not advertised occurrence. 

How come you're still here then?

On a more serious note, I'm not one for euthanasia being given on a whim, but like some of us agree it should be an option reserved for ones own choice or for true family loved-ones.  My own father was relatively lucky, as he was given only six months but went on for further ten years, got out and about etc. albeit dosed up to the eyeballs.  The end when it came, like you say, is unendurable unless you've witnessed it, and so yes any option to lesson suffering (for the patient) in my view should be exercised. 

16 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

You have to wonder, had we declined their kind offers, how long it might have been before such a dose was "accidentally" delivered?

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

Most male nurses are sausage jockeys.

I bet you’re a Cumberland fan.

Lol.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You have to wonder, had we declined their kind offers, how long it might have been before such a dose was "accidentally" delivered?

No puns are required, however I already have more than enough 'Take Me Out' pills' if/when I'm able to put an end my own pain or suffering, and should I not be able to administer them myself, then there are several close to me who I can rely upon to do the best thing.  All of us should be free to 'live' our lives how we choose, and that goes for ending ones own life too in my book. It's not like jumping in front of a train for example. You simply go to sleep and never wake up. What better end could there be?  

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

How come you're still here then?

On a more serious note, I'm not one for euthanasia being given on a whim, but like some of us agree it should be an option reserved for ones own choice or for true family loved-ones.  My own father was relatively lucky, as he was given only six months but went on for further ten years, got out and about etc. albeit dosed up to the eyeballs.  The end when it came, like you say, is unendurable unless you've witnessed it, and so yes any option to lesson suffering (for the patient) in my view should be exercised. 

Of all the kids born today, over half will live to beyond 100 years old. When the welfare state was set up, men retired at 65 and half never made it to their 70th birthday. Pre brexit bollocks, Cameron and his mates were actually talking about this time bomb seriously and taking a real long view and sensible grown up solutions from non political experts on board. Thanks to the public school toffs of the Tory party, we can forget rational thinking on this massive issue. 

Guest 'eavensabove
25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Of all the kids born today, over half will live to beyond 100 years old. When the welfare state was set up, men retired at 65 and half never made it to their 70th birthday. Pre brexit bollocks, Cameron and his mates were actually talking about this time bomb seriously and taking a real long view and sensible grown up solutions from non political experts on board. Thanks to the public school toffs of the Tory party, we can forget rational thinking on this massive issue. 

Care Homes for the elderly, only promote an extension of life. They're too 'homely' and do not prepare people for kicking the bucket.  Anti-Rehab Facilities, should be built and made available adjacent to crematoria, as the final port of call. 

6 hours ago, Bubba C said:

How’s the head today, scottso? 

I genuinely couldn’t give a fuck if people are expedited off their mortal coil - second to being taxed up the arsehole on your hard earned, ‘tis the only certainty in life. 

And if the cunts were over 70 years of age, then good riddance, old people get on my fucking tits. 

You appear to be implying that I had a hangover, bubbles. Sadly, it's over a year and a half since the demon alcohol passed my lips. As to your other sentiments I agree entirely. 

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, scotty said:

You appear to be implying that I had a hangover, bubbles. Sadly, it's over a year and a half since the demon alcohol passed my lips. As to your other sentiments I agree entirely. 

You say 'sadly' but do you truly miss it? I used to drink, but it's 3+ years and apart from say a decent wine with food, I don't miss it all, considering I was like at least one bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label or Glenmorangie, every night of the week, it's been a breeze. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
Tottie.

16 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Morphine, is poppy-cack if you ask me.  Mainline the cunts-up with the real stuff, like Mexican Horse. I was weened on the stuff both in and around Gosport, with me daily dose of Gripe-Water, and it never done no harm. It brought me wind up, that's all.   

If you wanna kill the old cunts, shut the fucking windows tight-shut, and let the entire hospital wards roast to fuck. 450 lives are fuck all these days, what with NHS cutbacks and loss of beds and shite-stuff like that. If you can lay down (in ripe age) yer not ill,  yer brittle-bone idle, and no 'Dr Opiate' is gonna save yer, or rid yer, hospital or not.  Snuffing The Opes, is common practice in my manor, and all care-homes should embrace it. They've had there fucking lives. To hell with the fuckers...

On the other end of the stick, if you meant Go Sport, then send the elderly there, and petrol-bomb the cunting place.

gosport.jpg

I bought a canoe from there.