CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Just been watching the Tour on catchup. Can’t believe a fucking Welshman has managed to steal the victory from a true British 4 times Champion Legend like Froomey.  What the fuck was the welsh cunt thinking by ruining Froomeys chance of a record equaling fifth win ..if you ignore the cheating Texan...    obviously the welsh cunt disobeyed team orders and took it upon himself to fucking ruin a true British legends legacy.  I know technically he is a white w#g from Africa but at least he isn’t from some third world swamp in the valleys of gloom.  He didn’t wear the Union Jack either, he wore some fantasy creature in red on a swamp green background.  Is that some sort of Hobbit flag?

All the welsh cunt could say was it’s”insane” then he fucking cried like a fucking cunt, because he knew he had fucked up a glorious career for Froome by being a selfish welsh self centered cunt.

What the fuck has cycling become when domestiques start riding for their own personal goals and gains.  Where would we be if we had No Rules....... errr France that’s where we would be.

Guest judgetwi

So you’ve given us your Harry Enfield  “i’m much richer than yo’ “ impression. Now you have moved on to your Al Murray impression.

What’s next brightboy? Ali G?

Give it a rest for fucks sake. 

I've no real problem with him holding the Welsh fag aloft, like Andy Murray is often quoted as saying his victories are more for Scotland than for GB; I couldn't really care less, there's not much wrong with pledging the allegiance more to your own specific country. It's just the hypocrisy that irks me. Could you imagine if Lewis Hamilton waved the St. George's Cross like a happy spastic instead of the Union Jack, as he does whenever he gets a podium finish? You'd never hear the fucking end of it.

No way can you nom Thomas as a cunt. I've followed this taffs career for a while and it's obvious he's hard as fuck; finishing the hardest sporting event on the planet with a fractured pelvis, smashing into a telephone pole then shrugging it off dryly as nothing when he gets back on to finish the race? Compare that to some poofy footballist cunt who has to jog around for 45 mins for 100 grand a week and act like dishonourable cheating girly when another player brushes his boot...

My theory on this TDF is sky couldn't let Froome win with the drugs cloud over him so went for the next best: another of their men winning to universal acclaim 

It's a shame that HMP Wakefield tenant Charles Bronson's not a cyclist. Can you imagine him dealing with those flag waving cunts who block the route on those mountain stages? I'd happily watch fuckers of various nationalities, plunge headfirst over the precipice, courtesy of Charlie boy's cleated boots. "GET AAT THE WAY YOU CUUUNT". 

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So you’ve given us your Harry Enfield  “i’m much richer than yo’ “ impression. Now you have moved on to your Al Murray impression.

What’s next brightboy? Ali G?

Give it a rest for fucks sake. 

How’s about a big fuck off

12 hours ago, nocti said:

I've no real problem with him holding the Welsh fag aloft, like Andy Murray is often quoted as saying his victories are more for Scotland than for GB; I couldn't really care less, there's not much wrong with pledging the allegiance more to your own specific country. It's just the hypocrisy that irks me. Could you imagine if Lewis Hamilton waved the St. George's Cross like a happy spastic instead of the Union Jack, as he does whenever he gets a podium finish? You'd never hear the fucking end of it.

I can’t stand that black cunt either.

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

I watched the Volta a Portugal finish its first stage, from Alcácer do Sal to Albufeira today.

I’m in Portugal on one of my dreadful family holidays that Pukeape detests so much.

Yesterday was the prologue time trial.

Fuck off.

Didn’t know you was a homo sexual Ape?  Portugal for your holidays is a very gay destination.  Along with watching all that Lycra, you are practically saying you are gagging for cock.

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Didn’t know you was a homo sexual Ape?  Portugal for your holidays is a very gay destination.  Along with watching all that Lycra, you are practically saying you are gagging for cock.

I assume you chose to abbreviate Geraint to G in the title of this nom because finding the correct spelling is well outside the limits of your mental capacity.

On 8/2/2018 at 8:28 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

No way can you nom Thomas as a cunt. I've followed this taffs career for a while and it's obvious he's hard as fuck; finishing the hardest sporting event on the planet with a fractured pelvis, smashing into a telephone pole then shrugging it off dryly as nothing when he gets back on to finish the race? Compare that to some poofy footballist cunt who has to jog around for 45 mins for 100 grand a week and act like dishonourable cheating girly when another player brushes his boot...

My theory on this TDF is sky couldn't let Froome win with the drugs cloud over him so went for the next best: another of their men winning to universal acclaim 

Yes agreed...but he is still a blubbing  welsh cunt.

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If that's his brother, who's the bloke on the left? 

Didn’t Michael Jackson once have an orangutan called Bubbles.   I often wondered what happened to him.

21 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

I assume you chose to abbreviate Geraint to G in the title of this nom because finding the correct spelling is well outside the limits of your mental capacity.

Knowing the welsh his name is spelt like his mother had serebal palsy ....Geriiiantffll...  always got to add in a couple of useless fff. And lll’s. As it is a mixed up fucked up language made up by three year olds.

Also everyone in the know calls him “G”

As a fellow avid homo erotic cycle fan, you should know that.   Now as penance go and clad yourself in Lycra, mount your bicycle for 8 hours of hard climbing, then on a fast decent fall over stripping the skin from your back and hit a stone wall at 70kmh.  That should do the trick.

Repeat the following day and again for the rest of the month.