CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Do you know this man?

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

No way is Mr Roops a noir.  He’s just not washed since his shift down the pit.  This guy is definately Mr R he simply had to top himself to get away from the wicked witch.

Of course, if rumour is anything to go by, then her hubby is Frank/Spot who are one the same. The dead tent dweller is far too young MC, and surely her hubby would be a stable and happy man with everything to live for? 

18 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Of course, if rumour is anything to go by, then her hubby is Frank/Spot who are one the same. The dead tent dweller is far too young MC, and surely her hubby would be a stable and happy man with everything to live for? 

Aw shucks, busted. Yes I am Ming the Third, or is it the Fourth? I'll make enquiries.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How? What? Have you heard something on the northern grapevine? 

Since that cunt disappeared I've had nobody to discuss illegal air rifle modifications with.

I honestly haven't got the slightest idea what happened to him, but this fellows picture basically matches how I imagine every other punter on this site looking, even you.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How? What? Have you heard something on the northern grapevine? 

Since that cunt disappeared I've had nobody to discuss illegal air rifle modifications with.

This Buttgun could aim to please:

ButtgunPart6.gif_2.gif

Edited by 'eavensabove
Hot Air Rifle.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Eavens, I think your search history might be considered a fucking war crime at this point.

A crime against humanity? Nahhh,  Eric simply stated he had a hole in his life what with Dingo disappearing.

We should have more these Buttguns on our beaches. Modified or not. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
R.K.

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

A crime against humanity? Nahhh,  Eric simply stated he had a hole in his life what with Dingo disappearing.

We should have more these Buttguns on our beaches. Modified or not. 

Never mind Eric's hole in his arse, spare a thought for poor decs; he simply can't maintain a solid erection since old ding committed social suicide over ethics gate. 

12 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

He would be a stable and happy man if he had got a divorce from Roops.  That’s like winning the fucking Euro Millions.