CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

COMETH THE BREXIT COMETH THE MAN

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How are you 'the first one to mention it'? I had already stated that I thought it might be Bill, and at least half a dozen others had been speculating as to the possible identity of John Bull, several hours before you chimed in.

Delusional cunt.

I've just got in from the pub,kebab in hand and forgotten everything that has been spoken on the corner,kebab was nice though.

17 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

My memory serves me very well indeed. 

You couldn't resist yourself, could you. There should be a rule about You reading PMs, but then again, Your rules manifest themselves in many known ways and as such you can and do adapt them to suit yourself. Handy for you, eh.

647280291__aaaaaaa.jpg.fb387fa04a996f33f33f3de21877c2cc.jpg 

I couldn't resist, but you did choose to rake over the coals...

Punters had outed you long before I came in to the argument and only then after I noticed similarities between you and your previous incarnation. I haven't gone into details over why Jazz and CC parted ways as clearly our respective memories of events are at variance and I don't wish punters to witness another um... episode. Glad to see your DTP skills have improved BTW.

16 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Oh come on. It's only a laugh. I made some of it all up. 

Indeed.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, Snowy said:

I've just got in from the pub,kebab in hand and forgotten everything that has been spoken on the corner,kebab was nice though.

You sure it was a kebab?

NO IDEA WHO THE FUK THIS DECIMUS IS SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKING EYETYE AND VIRGIN WHO SHUD PACK HIS BAGS AND LASANYA AND GET THE FUK OUT OF MY COUNTRY.

IF HE DONT LIKE IT HES GONNA GET AQUAINTED WIV MY HAIRY SIDE

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, John Bull said:

NO IDEA WHO THE FUK THIS DECIMUS IS SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKING EYETYE AND VIRGIN WHO SHUD PACK HIS BAGS AND LASANYA AND GET THE FUK OUT OF MY COUNTRY.

fuck off

43 minutes ago, John Bull said:

Less than three hours ago, you logged in from an address in Virgina, USA, now you're back in the UK.

1/ Read Rule 5

2/ Bugger off

The last thing I want after a week of shitting my kokoretsi fouled colon out into some fly blown Greek shitter is to log onto The Corner and find out that I've been associated with the thickest cunt that has ever darkened these hallowed halls with their presence.

Find another scapegoat, frankly I'm fucking disgusted that my name has been dragged through the mud and tagged to whoever this bargain basement version of Fatty was.

Virgins.

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You're a good sport flakey and we'll have that pint and gourmet McDonald's next time I have to Brum it. In a well lit and public place, however- I don't trust you not to get busy with the Rohypnol 

Shut the fuck up you swampy ponytailed, crusty little cunt.

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The last thing I want after a week of shitting my kokoretsi fouled colon out into some fly blown Greek shitter is to log onto The Corner and find out that I've been associated with the thickest cunt that has ever darkened these hallowed halls with their presence.

Find another scapegoat, frankly I'm fucking disgusted that my name has been dragged through the mud and tagged to whoever this bargain basement version of Fatty was.

Virgins.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Oh dear

How were the "hols"?

Still fucking shit in every conceivable way I see. 

What are you playing at anyway? After me you're the most partisan one on here, so why was your chubby little arse sat firmly on the fence during the Baws-Wiz death match?

Guest DrCunt
27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Virgins.

When caught with your pants down it's always best to come out swinging, becuase you're not so nimble on your feet, huh?

We seem to have recruited a Suffucker to the corner, Decs. I couldn't bear to ask if he was a regular at Portaloo Road.

3 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

When caught with your pants down it's always best to come out swinging, becuase you're not so nimble on your feet, huh?

We seem to have recruited a Suffucker to the corner, Decs. I couldn't bear to ask if he was a regular at Portaloo Road.

After I've established some sort of IT based plausible deniability he will be dealt with in short order.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

After I've established some sort of IT based plausible deniability he will be dealt with in short order.

I’m really more concerned about your choice of holiday destination than your rather tragic multi ID shenanigans. 

Again I must ask, why? 

9 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’m really more concerned about your choice of holiday destination than your rather tragic multi ID shenanigans. 

Again I must ask, why? 

You need to review the facts as presented by Mrs. Roops.

Within the past week I've been in Virginia, an obscure area of France and Barry Island. At no time was I ever within a thousand miles of Greece or any of her islands... Bowballs.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Within the past week I've been in Virginia, an obscure area of France and Barry Island. At no time was I ever within a thousand miles of Greece or any of her islands... Bowballs.

I’ve weighed up her (admittedly closed) evidence. It seems stronger than the case against the deeply persecuted Bowballs.

However, I genuinely find it more likely that you’ve visited all those places in that small timescale, than a council worker from Norfolk having the technical aptitude to operate a VPN.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking fantasist bollocks.  

5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’ve weighed up her (admittedly closed) evidence. It seems stronger than the case against the deeply persecuted Bowballs.

However, I genuinely find it more likely that you’ve visited all those places in that small timescale, than a council worker from Norfolk having the technical aptitude to operate a VPN.

I'm not sure I like what you're insinuating. This isn't the Watergate scandal and you don't work for the Washington Post.

Unless you want Proper knocking on the shared door to your HMO tonight, I'd keep your wild conspiracy theories to yourself.