CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who ask you if you have a spare cigarette

Guest Filthy Cunt

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Filthy Cunt said:

I love this place and glad that I stumbled across it.  Funny as fuck  It has rekindled a purpose to live for 

I'm quite sure the puntership will be ecstatic to hear that.  

15 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Who the fucking hell is Mike?  You pull these names out of your arse, or does your peruvian rent boy whisper them into your ear as he mounts you from the back and ravages your back pipe?

It's pen's way of attempting to deflect attention from her own schizophrenic online world, wizz. She suggests others are multis, you may recall her saying recently that you and I were the same poster around the time she had penbert/alpen on the boil. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, scotty said:

It's pen's way of attempting to deflect attention from her own schizophrenic online world, wizz. She suggests others are multis, you may recall her saying recently that you and I were the same poster around the time she had penbert/alpen on the boil. 

Time to compensate you.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

I need to pop down to EX201EJ to find out when the next train is.

Be sure to stop at Poundland.  There is a sale on Domestos!

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Reported for constant trolling, using multi IDs and being boring, unfunny one trick pony

Report me as well, Stubbs.  I'm every bit as guilty, except for the multi part.  I'm that gone, yet.  

5 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

Reported for not taking notice of the mods and admin concerning what they have said about multi IDs .. you need to change the record Stubby.

You need to walk off the platform in front of one of your beloved trains. Have you retired your lady pen, Anon and other characters? If so, bravo for the massive shift in style and output.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You need to walk off the platform in front of one of your beloved trains. Have you retired your lady pen, Anon and other characters? If so, bravo for the massive shift in style and output.

The situation regarding Lady P has been explained to you. Are you a trainspotter Stubber's you seem fixated with trains. You and "funny" old wizz are forever mentioning them and slipping the mention of them in at every opportunity. I am pleased to be able to tell that  I have been on station premises twice this week for the purpose of travelling to and from St Thomas to The Warren.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Bertie Biceps said:

The situation regarding Lady P has been explained to you. Are you a trainspotter Stubber's you seem fixated with trains. You and "funny" old wizz are forever mentioning them and slipping the mention of them in at every opportunity. I am pleased to be able to tell that  I have been on station premises twice this week for the purpose of travelling to and from St Thomas to The Warren.

Not once to a job centre?

Lazy fucking cunt.

Guest judgetwi
On 8/16/2018 at 7:51 AM, Filthy Cunt said:

Just because you are confined to  a wheelchair  with the curtains drawn all day, drinking your dinner through a straw and sitting in a piss soaked nappy, the rest of us are involved in daily life, especially those who live in big cities and encounter abject poverty on the streets

It is probably the case that beggars rarely approach you for anything because they can see that you are piss poor and  have nothing of any value, so why would they  waste their time ? Even when your carer takes you for a weekly visit to the Pound shop to stock up on Sunny Delight 

I am sure that people tell you to fuck off on a daily basis just for the fact that you do exist, that includes the likes of Dirty Harry 

Fuck off 

0ooooh, get you dear! So the hardman who tells people to fuck off in the street cries like a girl when somebody takes the piss out of him. He has to make up shit about me being in a wheelchair and wearing nappies like the little boy he is.

I am a smoker and i’ve lived in London all my life. These days I rarely smoke in the street because I would say about 70% of the time you will be asked for a fag. It’s always some foreign cunt. No white Englishman has ever asked me for a fag, that’s a fucking fact no matter what the snowflakes say.

You look them straight in the eyes and say NO very firmly. You don’t make excuses, like...... this is my last one mate. They see that as a sign of weakness and they will try and intimidate you. You might end up giving them your phone and wallet. Then you won’t be able to phone the coppers, not that they will give a fuck anyway.

You don’t ever, ever, fucking EVER tell a stranger in the street to fuck off. You just don’t know what kind of fucking nutter you are dealing with and what he’s tooled up with.

That’s some advice from some cunt who knows what he is talking about. Now fuck off and make up some stories about the sexual activities of members of my family you pathetic little boy.

17 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

0ooooh, get you dear! So the hardman who tells people to fuck off in the street cries like a girl when somebody takes the piss out of him. He has to make up shit about me being in a wheelchair and wearing nappies like the little boy he is.

I am a smoker and i’ve lived in London all my life. These days I rarely smoke in the street because I would say about 70% of the time you will be asked for a fag. It’s always some foreign cunt. No white Englishman has ever asked me for a fag, that’s a fucking fact no matter what the snowflakes say.

You look them straight in the eyes and say NO very firmly. You don’t make excuses, like...... this is my last one mate. They see that as a sign of weakness and they will try and intimidate you. You might end up giving them your phone and wallet. Then you won’t be able to phone the coppers, not that they will give a fuck anyway.

You don’t ever, ever, fucking EVER tell a stranger in the street to fuck off. You just don’t know what kind of fucking nutter you are dealing with and what he’s tooled up with.

That’s some advice from some cunt who knows what he is talking about. Now fuck off and make up some stories about the sexual activities of members of my family you pathetic little boy.

Everything about you is just a bit tragic. Sad, really. 

Guest judgetwi
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Everything about you is just a bit tragic. Sad, really. 

We can’t all be multi millionaires like you Frank. That’s just the way it is. Thanks for your sympathy by the way. Much appreciated.

36 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Just make sure you're confident and tooled up enough to match whatever they've got. 

Dont be a pussyhole. 

KILL KILL KILL.

Guest DrCunt
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just make sure you're confident and tooled up enough to match whatever they've got. 

Dont be a pussyhole. 

KILL KILL KILL.

Unfortunately, I can envisage the scene now. Judy gets mugged for his wallet by two punks armed to the teeth with a cheap chinese knock off Swiss army knife. Judy, Crocodile Dundee style, slowly extracts his weapon from his strides. The punks turn tail and leg it, screaming "he's a fucking homo!"

Just now, DrCunt said:

Unfortunately, I can envisage the scene now. Judy gets mugged for his wallet by two punks armed to the teeth with a cheap chinese knock off Swiss army knife. Judy, Crocodile Dundee style, slowly extracts his weapon from his strides. The punks turn tail and leg it, screaming "he's a fucking homo!"

"That's not a cock, this is a cock"