CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

E.C.B selecting Stokes

Guest N/A

In this day and age of sponsors and media image being almighty over the form and ability of players I find it fucking amazing that the English cricket selectors have chosen Stokes over that other middle class twat who played rounders quite well last time.   Basically saying to all the professional cricketers of England, if you go out on the sauce and get absolutely smoked in a pub and night club DURING a test series whilst playing, then don’t worry we will select you.   IF you can throw in a few punches, get arrested, go to court and bring the game of posh rounders for toffs  into disrepute then not only will we select you, we will drop the best player from the last game who worked really hard and went home at night to his bed and ate all the right foods and turned up to training on time the next day without a fucking black eye and the world press in tow.

Who the fuck are the England cricket selectors, Ian I get pissed Beefy Botham? Gazza? and George Best?    It’s a fucking disgrace. If this was a sport that mattered there would be a fucking huge debate in the press for weeks on this topic.  However as it’s posh rounders who gives a fuck.

fucking cunts

54 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

In this day and age of sponsors and media image being almighty over the form and ability of players I find it fucking amazing that the English cricket selectors have chosen Stokes over that other middle class twat who played rounders quite well last time.   Basically saying to all the professional cricketers of England, if you go out on the sauce and get absolutely smoked in a pub and night club DURING a test series whilst playing, then don’t worry we will select you.   IF you can throw in a few punches, get arrested, go to court and bring the game of posh rounders for toffs  into disrepute then not only will we select you, we will drop the best player from the last game who worked really hard and went home at night to his bed and ate all the right foods and turned up to training on time the next day without a fucking black eye and the world press in tow.

Who the fuck are the England cricket selectors, Ian I get pissed Beefy Botham? Gazza? and George Best?    It’s a fucking disgrace. If this was a sport that mattered there would be a fucking huge debate in the press for weeks on this topic.  However as it’s posh rounders who gives a fuck.

fucking cunts

Too long. Can't be bothered.

47 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

And going bald, the dirty slap head. Shouldn’t imagine Kohli will be buying him a round later.

Not unless he wants a bunch of fives.

'Hit the fucker first - ask questions later' especially if you've had a night on the tins, seems to be this blokes modus operandii

21 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

fucking cunts

This isn't cricket Mon's.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

The ginger Kiwi was bankrolled to make a career over here by a mystery benefactor. The old system never changes does it. The game itself is perfect. The arseholes around it are a grotesque circus aof wealthy backers, sponsors and middle England old boys. Look at those old clowns in the daft ties at Lords - the epitomy of a fucked up country for us poor bastards, never mind divided. Cunts all.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Covering themselves in glory again here.

Where's Applescruff (for the purposes of this nom) or Sam Curran (for purposes of English Cricket) when you need them?

Scruffo, I'd wager, is still a torrent of tears into his mock urn for loss of the ashes.  

5 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

The ginger Kiwi was bankrolled to make a career over here by a mystery benefactor. The old system never changes does it. The game itself is perfect. The arseholes around it are a grotesque circus aof wealthy backers, sponsors and middle England old boys. Look at those old clowns in the daft ties at Lords - the epitomy of a fucked up country for us poor bastards, never mind divided. Cunts all.

You are jealous of an elite you can never be part of because you’re a serf and oaf.Just be grateful for some crumbs from the top table and keep your mouth shut.

lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet he's hanging around that shop, waiting to bump into that woman. 

Even though, comparing her to the woman he really wants is like comparing Rol....

We should take a collection and get poor Scruffo some quality crumpet.

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind quality, he needs a woman with a certain, moral destitution.

we could get him a right dirty slag in Ilford for the price of a bag of chips and a litre of Lambrini.

Compared to his current social situation, I'd say that falls securely in the quality category.  

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
On 8/18/2018 at 5:12 PM, Jiggerycock said:

Backfired on them today: India 254-4, (Stokes 11-0-47-0) as I write

......and he's still ginger

Come on J, it is a dead wicket like his ginger matter, give the kid a break.