CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Golden showers.

Snowy

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is a sly dig at Withers isn't it.

Unfortunate combo of words I fear old bean. Our froggy friends absence is probably due to his bad AIDS finally catching up with him. The only "dig" therefore would be mini digger preparing the ground in some quiet bocage country graveyard for his cardboard coffin

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Unfortunate combo of words I fear old bean. Our froggy friends absence is probably due to his bad AIDS finally catching up with him. The only "dig" therefore would be mini digger preparing the ground in some quiet bocage country graveyard for his cardboard coffin

Oh heck, I forgot all about him - he was taken down for education and attitude adjustment by a midnight snatch squad more than three weeks ago. I'll release him with no apology offered.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh heck, I forgot all about him - he was taken down for education and attitude adjustment by a midnight snatch squad more than three weeks ago. I'll release him with no apology offered.

Keep the cunt there and chuck your bestie Penelope (or whatever the fuck he's calling himself these days) in with him. Try a spell in there yourself.

Guest judgetwi
On 8/20/2018 at 7:28 AM, scotty said:

Snowy, tell me you're making this up. 🤢

The answer to your question is probably not want to hear.

It never happened. Bullshit.

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Give it a rest for fucks sake. You are beginning to sound like Vinegar Tits from Prisoner Cell Block H.

Dozy fucking bint. 

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The answer to your question is probably not want to hear.

It never happened. Bullshit.

So to summarize your David Icke book of conspiracy theories, you've called out Decs for getting on a train and me for going to a concert.

Anymore pearls of wisdom you'd like to share with us you stupid fucking wanker?

Edited by Snowy
pub, kebabs,take out rinse and repeat boring fucking cunt.
  • Like 1