CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

34 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Alright lads?

The entire corner is wondering when you’re going to fuck. 

Bubs I went to Luxembourg to buy a car. It broke down en route to Calais and I’ve found myself at the Chateau de Grandvoir in Belgium. I’ve ordered myself a carafe of house white and I think I’m ok. Okay?

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bubs I went to Luxembourg to buy a car. It broke down en route to Calais and I’ve found myself at the Chateau de Grandvoir in Belgium. I’ve ordered myself a carafe of house white and I think I’m ok. 

Frank, on weekends when I've had a couple, I often download popular dating app "Plenty of Fish".

After a few glasses of prosecco and aperol, I copied and pasted the following to twenty different assorted chubby women:

"I've told Charles and Eddie they don't need to keep asking. You really are the most beautiful girl in the world."

Not only did I subsequently realise that the song was actually by Prince, I also didn't read the small print that the app recognises repeating messages as spam. My messaging function has been taken away, and I'm now trying my best to coax an erection whilst looking at Mrs. D's dimpled fat arse.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Frank, on weekends when I've had a couple, I often download popular dating app "Plenty of Fish".

After a few glasses of prosecco and aperol, I copied and pasted the following to twenty different assorted chubby women:

"I've told Charles and Eddie they don't need to keep asking. You really are the most beautiful girl in the world."

Not only did I subsequently realise that the song was actually by Prince, I also didn't read the small print that the app recognises repeating messages as spam. My messaging function has been taken away, and I'm trying my best to coax an erection whilst looking at Mrs. D's dimpled fat arse.

I was addressing bubble. Why do you always stick your wordy fucking nose in? Eat shit. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I was addressing bubble. Why do you always stick your wordy fucking nose in? Eat shit. 

You were talking self-indulgent shit yet again. Your endless tramping about around Romance Europe doesn't interest anyone anymore.

Either change your act or indulge my contrived shit.

Just now, Bubba C said:

Rialto? 

I’ll be fifty next year, bubs. I don’t want to come across all Gyppo, but I’m struggling a little. I was at Boisdale the other week.. cigar and whiskey tasting evening on the terrace in Pimlico. Some disgusting Indian whore was chatting me up and I asked how old she thought I was. ‘Mid fifties’ she said confidently. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ll be fifty next year, bubs. I don’t want to come across all Gyppo, but I’m struggling a little. I was at Boisdale the other week.. cigar and whiskey tasting evening on the terrace in Pimlico. Some disgusting Indian whore was chatting me up and I asked how old she thought I was. ‘Mid fifties’ she said confidently. 

Be grateful. I thought you were pushing 70.

Video. Now. 

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve just suffered this shit with my phone on mute as I don’t want to explain to my ginned up wife why I’m watching videos by an AIDS ravaged faggot I met at Blenheim. 

I can only hope that it has a hysterical verbal soundtrack (although the bar was set pretty low by eddie’s wheezy “Snatch” offering) or some classic retro synth-pop tying it all together. 

5 minutes ago, Noakes the navigator said:

What a steaming pile of shit. Camera technique of a stroke blinded parkinsons victim. 

I have to agree. Su Pollard glasses as a centre piece, a fibre glass faux fire place, and a low backed sofa from DFS in unoriginal and highly common grey.

All the interior designing nous of a fucking maggot.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I have to agree. Su Pollard glasses as a centre piece, a fibre glass faux fire place, and a low backed sofa from DFS in unoriginal and highly common grey.

All the interior designing nous of a fucking maggot.

He has a bit of the fop Llewellyn-Bowen about him.

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Stupid, hairy backed fucking cunts, if they would actually look at the price of a ticket, they would realize that bog roll is factored in, as is the cost to hire cunts to clean the piss off the bogs because they can't hit the fucking mark even while seated.  Increase ticket and box office prices to pay for it, then the feminazi cunts will be screaming about being discriminated against because they bleed 5 days a month and don't fucking die. 

Only 5 days a month. My Mrs is on the blob 25 days a month, so she tells me. The lying bitch.

10 hours ago, Punkape said:

He didn’t live in a cave so you’re badly misinformed, ignorant cunt.

He worked and lived in a small thatched carpenter’s hut with his parents by the Sea of Galilee.

He is a make believe cunt for make believe lost people who need some fucking dream story to hang onto because they can’t face reality.  If you think gathering in a building and singing songs to a man in a frock gets you closer to god than me, then you are a fucking meth.  Grow up you fucking prick.  Religion is soo out dated only Browns, Slants and Dagoes in third world countries still have any believers left.  The rest of us got off that fucking mass control trip generations ago.   Do you still believe in fairies and father Xmas as well ?     What a weak minded fucking medieval cunt you are.