CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Three sweaty jock slags are on a feminist campaign to get Celtic football club and every football club to provide free jam rags in toilets in every football stadium.    They argue that providing jam rag machines for a cost is not fair. They want them for free as there is “Period Poverty” where young girls are shy at asking dad for money for a jam rag.  They also argue that jam rags should be free like toilet paper.

What  the fuck is the world coming to?   Ok I get it that some women go to the football and may come on during the game and may have forgotten their tampon.    But that’s no fucking excuse for not having their own rag in their bag, or a pound to buy one.   I don’t think in this day and age it’s beyond a young girl to talk about such issues to her father.   Dad can I have a pound as I need a sanitary towel in the toilet.  This is 2018.

They argue that the average girl will spend over £5000 on jam rugs and that it causes Period Poverty.

what a fucking load of shit

lets see if the lads can argue that we suffer from Condom Poverty.  In Punkapes lifetime he has had the opportunity  to spend a whole £2 on condoms when he got lucky once with that Thai ladyboy after the Kilmarnock game.

Then there is Shaving Poverty, how much do blokes have to spend on shaving in a lifetime, possibly £10,000 easily more if you add in the foam and aftershave.   Let’s go,on a campaign for free shaving equipment and cologne to be provided at all football stadium toilets, along with bathrobes and slippers.

How about Pie and a Pint Poverty.  Where it’s estimated men have to spend over £25,000 in a lifetime on pre match Balti pies and a pint of shit larger.  This is disgraceful and we should all be up in arms and outraged that such a burden is levied upon young men at football games.

Basically, if women don’t like it at stadiums, they should fucking stay at home and do the fucking ironing where they belong.  Stop fucking poking their unwanted noses into a mans Saturday afternoon break from the moaning wife and fucking spastic kids.

Whats next, a campaign for chintzy seat covers at football grounds?

Fuck off.

Guest Filthy Cunt
6 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Three sweaty jock slags are on a feminist campaign to get Celtic football club and every football club to provide free jam rags in toilets in every football stadium.    They argue that providing jam rag machines for a cost is not fair. They want them for free as there is “Period Poverty” where young girls are shy at asking dad for money for a jam rag.  They also argue that jam rags should be free like toilet paper.

What  the fuck is the world coming to?   Ok I get it that some women go to the football and may come on during the game and may have forgotten their tampon.    But that’s no fucking excuse for not having their own rag in their bag, or a pound to buy one.   I don’t think in this day and age it’s beyond a young girl to talk about such issues to her father.   Dad can I have a pound as I need a sanitary towel in the toilet.  This is 2018.

They argue that the average girl will spend over £5000 on jam rugs and that it causes Period Poverty.

lets see if the lads can argue that we suffer from Condom Poverty.  In Punkapes lifetime he has had the opportunity  to spend a whole £2 on condoms when he got lucky once with that Thai ladyboy after the Kilmarnock game.

Then there is Shaving Poverty, how much do blokes have to spend on shaving in a lifetime, possibly £10,000 easily more if you add in the foam and aftershave.   Let’s go,on a campaign for free shaving equipment and cologne to be provided at all football stadium toilets, along with bathrobes and slippers.

How about Pie and a Pint Poverty.  Where it’s estimated men have to spend over £25,000 in a lifetime on pre match Balti pies and a pint of shit larger.  This is disgraceful and we should all be up in arms and outraged that such a burden is levied upon young men at football games.

Basically, if women don’t like it at stadiums, they should fucking stay at home and do the fucking ironing where they belong.  Stop fucking poking their unwanted noses into a mans Saturday afternoon break from the moaning wife and fucking spastic kids.

Fuck off.

Fuck me they must have king sized twats

Guest Filthy Cunt

Women who attend football matches  (although technically should be banned) should turn up in long, absorbent socks. Then their menstrual blood can run down their legs and soaked up at the knee. 

Just now, Filthy Cunt said:

Women who attend football matches  (although technically should be banned) should turn up in long, absorbent socks. Then their menstrual blood can run down their legs and soaked up at the knee. 

Like, er, football socks maybe? Most of these supposedly-impoverished slags are full kit wankers already. Funny how they can afford strips, and match tickets, and cigarettes and Buckfast, but not tampons.

On a semi-related note, Celtic fans are in the vanguard of the "Safe Standing" movement, probably because that would make it easier for them to piss down their legs just like the good old days, the manky cunts.

Guest Filthy Cunt
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Like, er, football socks maybe? Most of these supposedly-impoverished slags are full kit wankers already. Funny how they can afford strips, and match tickets, and cigarettes and Buckfast, but not tampons.

On a semi-related note, Celtic fans are in the vanguard of the "Safe Standing" movement, probably because that would make it easier for them to piss down their legs just like the good old days, the manky cunts.

The Scots in general have always been filthy soap dodging cunts, its in their genes, especially the toothless ginger bastards and that's just the women 

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking whiny bitches, moaning and complaining because they have to shove cotton wool in their cunts a couple of days a month. They act like it's some dreadful fucking hardship. They should try having to scrape stubble off their chins every fucking day. Easy life wankers.

In their defense, many of them in the north have to do both.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck off.

That’s more like it, MC. I’m proud of you.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking whiny bitches, moaning and complaining because they have to shove cotton wool in their cunts a couple of days a month. They act like it's some dreadful fucking hardship. They should try having to scrape stubble off their chins every fucking day. Easy life wankers.

You misspelt ‘spunk’, eric. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck off.

Unlike the secular remit, the Catholic Church instead emphasizes "education towards sexual responsibility", focusing on partner fidelity rather than the use of condoms as a primary means of birth control and the transmission of STD’s. The Church's position is that all responsible sex must occur within the framework of a faithful, monogamous marriage between a man and woman.

I have always followed these guidelines so I have never had the need to purchase one.

Fuck off.

19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Unlike the secular remit, the Catholic Church instead emphasizes "education towards sexual responsibility", focusing on partner fidelity rather than the use of condoms as a primary means of birth control and the transmission of STD’s. The Church's position is that all responsible sex must occur within the framework of a faithful, monogamous marriage between a man and woman.

I have always followed these guidelines so I have never had the need to purchase one.

Fuck off.

Fuck off, you one trick spastic. And shove your religious drivel up the remains of your arse.

34 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

You have never had to purchase a condom because you have never kissed a girl. Period.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric....you forget, these are Scottish women.  They DO have to scrape stubble,off their chins every day.

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Great nom. I wonder if there’s anyone on here who could provide photographic proof of what they do with their cotton bullet? 

Being Scottish, they probably fry their jam rags and eat them.

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Even Donald Trump would be proud of bullshit on this scale, you slack arsed, colon botherer. I'm not in the least bit surprised that you're Catholic.

Guest DrCunt
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Where would you find a priest hole?

halfway down the back of an altar boy.

What's the only animal with a cunt half way up it's back.

A police horse.

38 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You rarely string more than two sentences together in all your posts......however that is commensurate with your IQ and your social position.

lol.

You typically post for a set period every few days, Spunkers. Are you a long-haul airline steward?