CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Criminal Cunts Changing Their Names By Deed Poll

Penny Farthing

Fuck off Pen, er, Dawn, er, Stan, er; Slippers, er, Bertie...

I see you've switched to Sky as your preferred news source this weekend which is probably a backwards step, even though this particular piece is authored by Martin Brunt, the man who rid the world of the evil villain Sweepyface. I especially love the stock picture chosen to illustrate it, which shows the unwary exactly what cyber criminals look like in action.

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck off Pen, er, Dawn, er, Stan, er; Slippers, er, Bertie...

I see you've switched to Sky as your preferred news source this weekend which is probably a backwards step, even though this particular piece is authored by Martin Brunt, the man who rid the world of the evil villain Sweepyface. I especially love the stock picture chosen to illustrate it, which shows the unwary exactly what cyber criminals look like in action.

The stock picture looks like nefarious neil, scouting the web for his latest material*. 

*victim

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Fuck criminals changing their names, what about useless fucking, thick as shit posters on Cunts Corner changing their names. What do you think of that then you senile old, piss soaked slag?

50 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fuck criminals changing their names, what about useless fucking, thick as shit posters on Cunts Corner changing their names. What do you think of that then you senile old, piss soaked slag?

Don't worry your pretty little head droopy, it's been sanctioned from up high. It when dripping to its bestie because he could take the tranny, piss soaked old bat ribbings. Bet he still tucks his cock and balls between his legs mind.

Have another Asda strong larger and forget it

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't worry your pretty little head droopy, it's been sanctioned from up high. It when dripping to its bestie because he could take the tranny, piss soaked old bat ribbings. Bet he still tucks his cock and balls between his legs mind.

Have another Asda strong larger and forget it

Have you gone feral like Dec's?