CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chris Moyles

Cuntybaws

A nomination six years in the making, but I fear no words will ever be able to do justice to how much of a cunt this gurning self-important, puffed up Yorkshire cum-slurper is, so the time has finally come.

Chris-Moyles-looks-unrecognisable-since-

It’s hard to believe that the fat slobbering bell-end could actually become more of a cunt by losing weight but the evidence is incontrovertible. Please, oh fucking please, let it be AIDS.

Frankie Boyle once commented that "the best advert for abortion is just a silent thirty-second shot of Chris Moyles", but to fully appreciate his apex awfulness requires all the senses to be assaulted at once. I therefore commend to the house this video taken on the morning that he left the Radio 1 breakfast show, with the advice to have a bucket close at hand before you press play.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
19 hours ago, nocti said:

Has his remarkably unfunny side-cunt "Comedy Dave" got cancer yet?

Can but hope.

In a completely unexpected development, Moyles is no longer the biggest cunt in the jungle given the recent arrival of Matt Hancock. I just keep flashing back to the carnage wreaked by the original "Predator", and pray that one of these ultra-violent invisible bastards is lurking in the trees. I would pay good fucking money to see Moyles eviscerated and then turned inside out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Can but hope.

In a completely unexpected development, Moyles is no longer the biggest cunt in the jungle given the recent arrival of Matt Hancock. I just keep flashing back to the carnage wreaked by the original "Predator", and pray that one of these ultra-violent invisible bastards is lurking in the trees. I would pay good fucking money to see Moyles eviscerated and then turned inside out.

‘want some candy’