CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Goodbye Sky .. Hello Comcast

colonelkurtz

16 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Wrong again. I’m not a Londoner by birth, I moved here after uni. Now fuck off.

You went to University, don’t tell me it was the University of East Angelia or some other tin pot polytechnic. Cum college. Cum sixth form.

13 hours ago, scotty said:

Joking apart, there probably is a model here for the yank market by integrating club backgrounds, hooliganism, North/South divide, economic and social disparities etc into the viewing "experience". The cunts would lap it up like fructose and cholesterol and we'd be rich, how about pitching it? 

Ok. I’ll fuck Deborah ugly cunt Dragon and you can suck off the big bloke with size 15 feet and an ego to match on dragons den.   I will let that Jewish cunt have 10% of our business if we can have 20% of his daughters.   I think we should go for a mid week programme as they already have MNF and FNF, BT have the Chimps League so Sky have fuck all on a Wednesday night football.   I’m thinking it’s hosted by someone with big tits so it’s either Kelly Brook or James Corden.  The pundits need to bring some credibility to the programme so iam thinking, Merson, Savage and Ian Holloway.  Each team would have a short documentary introduction film done before each game by one of their fans.  

So the Liverpool Red Sox would be introduced by a curly haired sconce cunt explaining the compensation they are seeking by lying about how the 96 were killed at Hillsborough by a Police inspector who physically forced single handedly  an extra  three and a half thousand ticketless scum into the Lepping lane end.  The Dutch officer in charge at Hysell would also be painted in an equally bad light and the graphics on the screen would be of a huge red sock trampling on Italian Juve fans and throwing chunks of stadium concrete on their heads.  Flames would then burst into the sky on the tv monitors and on the pitch.

The Munich 58s would be introduced in a short film of kami Kazi pilots by a Japanese girl called Whin Fook All. She is representative of over half of the Manchester Munich 58s fans, the other half being from third world countries devoid of any football like Scotland, Ireland and wales.  The film would be a giant log shit covered in frost on a runway, followed by a scene from Taggart were he says there’s bin a murrda. In a thick Scot tash accent.  Someone would wheel out Booby Charlotte with his shaking Parkinson’s head and comb over.

the American Tv audience would then have to have the term Park the Bus explained to them by watching a documentary on such an event which lasts 94 minutes or more depending on how much time is added on.  The game ends 0v 0 and the high profile midfield player with and ego says he thinks they should take over the dressing room.   The fans then get to vote live whether the player stays or gets fucked off to play for Dartford FC in the evosick league.    I’d vote.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You went to University, don’t tell me it was the University of East Angelia or some other tin pot polytechnic. Cum college. Cum sixth form.

Strictly Russell Group my dear boy.

Didn’t you go to Oxford fucking Redbrick Brookes? Idiot. 

On 10/2/2018 at 8:13 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

Strictly Russell Group my dear boy.

Didn’t you go to Oxford fucking Redbrick Brookes? Idiot. 

Went to Manchester uni.... met my Mrs at Oxford later in life.  She was the student.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Went to Manchester uni.... met my Mrs at Oxford later in life.  She was the student.

So by your own admission, your wife went to a ‘tin pot... cum college?’

Idiot.

11 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

So by your own admission, your wife went to a ‘tin pot... cum college?’

Idiot.

Errrr not really, it is one of the best for vocational property courses.   I suppose if you want to study something utterly fucking useless you go to a red brick university and do politics with Spanish studies.  Great.

i live somewhere nice you are penniless, QED

Guest Bill Stickers
14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Errrr not really, it is one of the best for vocational property courses.   I suppose if you want to study something utterly fucking useless you go to a red brick university and do politics with Spanish studies.  Great.

i live somewhere nice you are penniless, QED

So all redbricks are shit, except the one your wife went to? 

On 10/2/2018 at 2:27 AM, Monumental cunt said:

The only time I want to see "Cum" at the beginning of a sentence is if it is immediately followed by "Drinking Sluts" and then a number between 1 and 17. 

Except 8, that is - the production values on that one were shocking. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The only time I want to see "Cum" at the beginning of a sentence is if it is immediately followed by "Drinking Sluts" and then a number between 1 and 17. 

Isn’t No.8 the episode when Punkape made a guest appearance to take on the ‘yard of spunk’ challenge?

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm guessing you've got those classic titles, LesPiss, shit eaters 2 and anal anal anal?

Quick PM to Neil should sort it if not

1 minute ago, Iam Ape said:

Something you would never understand. 

You're not wrong there Unc, the thick fucking twat is still leafing through his pocket dictionary trying to decipher the opening paragraph of the abstract I sent him

What bill fails to tell us about his much publicised days at "uni" was that he was cleaner dealing with the vomit stained walls of the student union on a Sunday morning

3 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Isn’t No.8 the episode when Punkape made a guest appearance to take on the ‘yard of spunk’ challenge?

Reported... homophobic, you vile horrible self absorbed cunt.

9 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

So all redbricks are shit, except the one your wife went to? 

No Iam not calling the universities shit per say, it’s the courses.   The place might be good, but what’s the point of three to four years studying the Classics and Politics?   Big Mc and Fries please.

wheras more vocational courses and places are better in my view.    Apprenticeships are making a comeback for a very good reason.    Thirty years of endless students studying Media Studies and Sport History has brought about a completely empty employment population. No one is worth employing.