CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adrian Harrop

Jiggerycock

6 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

So if I identify as a racist, I can claim discrimination if someone punches me for insulting a foreigner?

An excellent plan Nosferatu. 

But if I may suggest one amendment. Identify as a violent racist, that way you can claim discrimination if you are arrested for actually punching foreigners yourself. 

Much more fun than receiving a four knuckle halal sandwich.

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Fuck knows what will become of humankind by the end of this century. Thank fuck I wont be here. Transoids  will take over the world if they have their own way, what ever way that is, or is not.  It goes way beyond having your tackle remodified too. 'Make-up' for men, fucking blouses & skirts with 'FRANK' embroidered upon them, and fucking sissy barbers and all manner of 'MENs' trades being demoted to camp-cunts with tits or dyko's with dicks. 

I blame Spot, for such nonsense. 

fulvia.jpg

I said to Roops "Don't dye your hair blonde" did she take notice of me? Did she fuck. 

• Like 2

Guest Erroreptile404
11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Xrxj40ZO_400x400.jpg

The queer bastard's got that hungry look in his eyes like he's just spotted Punkape bent over with his trousers down, arse cheeks spread and chocolate starfish exposed with an air traffic controller beckoning him in.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Here's the problem CG, I don't readily take hairstyling advice from a bloke who wears skirts and identifies himself as a woman.

Are you suggesting that you don't use CCs very own Freelance Hairstylist?  Punkers? Shame on you. What else is he for then?

Guest Erroreptile404
On 9/27/2018 at 2:25 PM, nocti said:

I notice there's a huge online wave of anti-British/European sentiment from the septics at the moment, more so than usual anyway, concerning how we took the Native's land away. All of a sudden they're all 1/36 Cherokee and are getting in touch with their native roots. 

Of course this in turn means that they're blameless when it comes to segregation and slavery, as it was technically us that were responsible. However, it was them that landed on the moon.

All of the wrongs in the world are down to the evil British dontcha' know. The most laughable thing the americunts claim now is that they were founded by the chinese and had chinks in their country in the 1800s, despite the internet stating they didn't really get much oriental immigration till the late 90s early, 2000s. Revisionist history wankers at their finest.

11 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

All of the wrongs in the world are down to the evil British dontcha' know. The most laughable thing the americunts claim now is that they were founded by the chinese and had chinks in their country in the 1800s, despite the internet stating they didn't really get much oriental immigration till the late 90s early, 2000s. Revisionist history wankers at their finest.

No that's true. David Carradine was there, doing Kung Fu and getting in adventures.

the fake slitty eyed stranglewanking pervert.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No that's true. David Carradine was there, doing Kung Fu and getting in adventures.

the fake slitty eyed stranglewanking pervert.

The last thing i saw him in was Crank funnily enough in makeup/costume playing an old chinese strangle wanking pervert.

21 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I've got no time for the Yanks, they're a nation of fucking idiots, only in America would someone like Trump get elected to the highest office in the land. However, you need look no further than this country if you want tp find the biggest fucking trouble makers in modern history. 

With the imperial penchant for divide and conquer, all you need to do is look at the world's biggest trouble hotspots for five seconds to see our hand behind it.

The troubles in Ireland, Israel/Palestine, Indian-Pakistani rivalry, The Cyprus problem, Apartheid in South Africa, numerous tin pot African despots.

The one common thread behind all of this is British colonial mismagement through a policy of divide and conquer. We have got a lot to answer for.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've got no time for the Yanks, they're a nation of fucking idiots, only in America would someone like Trump get elected to the highest office in the land. However, you need look no further than this country if you want tp find the biggest fucking trouble makers in modern history. 

With the imperial penchant for divide and conquer, all you need to do is look at the world's biggest trouble hotspots for five seconds to see our hand behind it.

The troubles in Ireland, Israel/Palestine, Indian-Pakistani rivalry, The Cyprus problem, Apartheid in South Africa, numerous tin pot African despots.

The one common thread behind all of this is British colonial mismagement through a policy of divide and conquer. We have got a lot to answer for.

At least we invented concentration camps and the Boy Scouts Deco. 

Oh and punching above our weight for a hundred years

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fair do's i never said the Brits were angels far from it, but how long are we supposed to feel guilty for shit that happened hundred(s) of years ago, from a time when the french, dutch and spanish etc. had empires too,and the vast majority of the British population's ancestors had nothing to do with it. No one ever gives the japs any shit for slaughtering their way through most of asia in WWII. The chinese are currently plundering their way through africa in exchange for poorly made roads for africans. Britain was always just more wiley and better at playing empire than everyone else. We're an innovative country you can't deny that.