CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

May circus is back

White Cunt

This demented whore has really got her vocation mixed up. Now we all know that politicians are cheap clowns and will take their trousers (or skirts) off for anyone, just to score a single vote, but this one is a one profusely mixed up fucking “leader”. Can we clap together and get her a job at McDonald’s and a full set of Ronald attire? Her entertaining skills would be used where they are needed the most: a tuskers’ infested fast food garbage dispensary.

34 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

This demented whore has really got her vocation mixed up. Now we all know that politicians are cheap clowns and will take their trousers (or skirts) off for anyone, just to score a single vote, but this one is a one profusely mixed up fucking “leader”. Can we clap together and get her a job at McDonald’s and a full set of Ronald attire? Her skills would be used where they are needed the most: a tuskers’ infested fast food garbage dispensary.

It's not really dancing is it? 

Its that embarrassed shimmy thing that people do when then they are trying to negotiate the edge of a dance floor, trying to get to the bar.   Nervous body language for; "hey I'm not boring, I'm fun!"

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not really dancing is it? 

Its that embarrassed shimmy thing that people do when then they are trying to negotiate the edge of a dance floor, trying to get to the bar.   Nervous body language for; "hey I'm not boring, I'm fun!"

Her revolting behaviour equals that of Boris Yeltsin’s. And so does her political leadership.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

What a fucking disgrace this pathetic sack of shit was on Wednesday.

You’re supposed to be the Prime Minister of my country not a two bob out-their-depth fucking comedian. It’s no wonder the EU fascists are laughing at us and taking the fucking piss.

This bitch is so lucky that the only opposition is Comrade Corbyn and his bunch of poofs, trannies and terrorist sympathisers.

There has never been a time, in my lifetime, when Parliament has consisted of such a complete and utter bunch of cunts. Ironically the biggest cunt of all is The Speaker......an arrogant, mouthy short arse little shitfuck who has been cuckolded by a dirty pikey and untold other blokes. 

95% of them ain’t worth gobbing on.

CUNTS.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

What a fucking disgrace this pathetic sack of shit was on Wednesday.

You’re supposed to be the Prime Minister of my country not a two bob out-their-depth fucking comedian. It’s no wonder the EU fascists are laughing at us and taking the fucking piss.

This bitch is so lucky that the only opposition is Comrade Corbyn and his bunch of poofs, trannies and terrorist sympathisers.

There has never been a time, in my lifetime, when Parliament has consisted of such a complete and utter bunch of cunts. Ironically the biggest cunt of all is The Speaker......an arrogant, mouthy short arse little shitfuck who has been cuckolded by a dirty pikey and untold other blokes. 

95% of them ain’t worth gobbing on.

CUNTS.

What do you mean?