CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Patisserie Valerie.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

When I heard that Patisserie Valerie was on the verge of collapse, I cursed with a sigh of "Oh shit. why now?"  I was rather hoping that Patisserie Valerie was one of those fancy-named Tornado's of devastation sweeping across Jamaica and annihilating all & everything in its wake. It turns out, that P Valerie is some poxy shit-house chain, not made from links, but made from over-priced cup-cakes produced by some toffee nosed fraudster that's been scamming glunk-quenching Londoner's for 12+ years.

The price of a coffee at one of these joints, would pay for a round of kegs at Neils local. I have no pity at all for places like this and it serves the greedy cunts that own such rip-off dives, a valuable lesson at their own cost.  

patisserie-valerie.jpg 

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No longer a market for expensive tarts in austerity Britain. Some say it’s why the Russians are leaving. 

What date is your forthcoming retirement, LCS? Which sun-drenched (Mediterranean?) isle of Utopia echoing a retired GP's status awaits your self-published arrival?

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

When I heard that Patisserie Valerie was on the verge of collapse, I cursed with a sigh of "Oh shit. why now?"  I was rather hoping that Patisserie Valerie was one of those fancy-named Tornado's of devastation sweeping across Jamaica and annihilating all & everything in its wake. It turns out, that P Valerie is some poxy shit-house chain, not made from links, but made from over-priced cup-cakes produced by some toffee nosed fraudster that's been scamming glunk-quenching Londoner's for 12+ years.

The price of a coffee at one of these joints, would pay for a round of kegs at Neils local. I have no pity at all for places like this and it serves the greedy cunts that own such rip-off dives, a valuable lesson at their own cost.  

patisserie-valerie.jpg 

I see the place much like a Harry and Paul episode...

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Get used to hearing it more apey baby

Panzbaby 

I'm not sure that I'm allowed to comment, seeing as Roop's has handed me yet another 'warning,'  for fuck-knows what. However,  WXXX the FXXX are you on about, XXXXa. Are you FXXXXXg addicted to Be*it 24/x ?   You come across as being slightly odd and peculiar, if you must know. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Some cunt walked off with £20million from this overpriced puffs cake shop an cafe

Proper 'Soup Kitchens' is what's needed in our Capital city. Not mutton dressed up as lamb and fruits detour a'  la delice.  I hope the scamming cunt chokes on his own éclair. Robbing bastard that he is. More fool the cunts that have frequented Valerie's.  

Valerie Singleton is a cunt.  

17 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'm not sure that I'm allowed to comment, seeing as Roop's has handed me yet another 'warning,'  for fuck-knows what. However,  WXXX the FXXX are you on about, XXXXa. Are you FXXXXXg addicted to Be*it 24/x ?   You come across as being slightly odd and peculiar, if you must know. 

Warned over what eav baby..

Panzbaby 

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What date is your forthcoming retirement, LCS? Which sun-drenched (Mediterranean?) isle of Utopia echoing a retired GP's status awaits your self-published arrival?

Already retired my Lupine friend. Once the wife joins me, we’re outta here next year, a little further than the Med.

Thanks for asking. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Apparently the staff were paying suppliers with cash out of tills. That will be interesting to watch. Let them eat cake.

Punkers, is thought to have shut His, and one of his golfing chums cocks, in a cash till. They'd both cum into some money. 

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Papillons island hopefully.

53 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Already retired my Lupine friend. Once the wife joins me, we’re outta here next year, a little further than the Med.

Thanks for asking. 

Once the wife joins you...... are you on the run in Marbella or sumfink?

10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

patisserie-valerie.jpg 

Over priced shit run by upper middle class fucking cunts who think charging £8.50 for a cup of coffee is socially responsible.  A vein attempt to recreate Paris cafe culture in Croydon and other shit holes. But at least they don’t sell Novichocky Sandwiches like Pret a Murderer.  The Sociology student who sat in these cafes will simply have to slum in now in Costa, or try real life begging on the streets then sitting in a doorway smoking a bag of mamba.

Guest 'eavensabove
29 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Over priced shit run by upper middle class fucking cunts who think charging £8.50 for a cup of coffee is socially responsible.  A vein attempt to recreate Paris cafe culture in Croydon and other shit holes. But at least they don’t sell Novichocky Sandwiches like Pret a Murderer.  The Sociology student who sat in these cafes will simply have to slum in now in Costa, or try real life begging on the streets then sitting in a doorway smoking a bag of mamba.

easyCoffee_3_Stelios_02.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Was it before or after he had his cock surgically removed from a portable oven?

The only cock he's had surgically removed, was made of rubber and ran off 48 AAA Duracell Batteries.