CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ร—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Misandry to become a hate crime

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Lurking in the proposals to make misogyny a hate crime is a similar proposal to make misandry a hate crime. What a cunt! Don't know what "misandry is? Google it! ๐Ÿ˜›

If you were,so to speak,hypothetically arrested for such a crime,would you be a misandrist ,or misogynist,or would you get jailed up as a non binary train spotting cuntย  and gifted a degree in social studies in prison whilst you hang about on the women's wing waiting to pounce?

Just now, Snowy said:

If you were,so to speak,hypothetically arrested for such a crime,would you be a misandrist ,or misogynist,or would you get jailed up as a non binary train spottingย  and gifted a degree in social studies in prison whilst you hang about on the women's wing waiting to pounce?

No. The police would be holding you down whilst the council sprayed you with jeyes fluid.

1 minute ago, Snowy said:

If you were,so to speak,hypothetically arrested for such a crime,would you be a misandrist ,or misogynist,or would you get jailed up as a non binary train spotting cuntย  and gifted a degree in social studies in prison whilst you hang about on the women's wing waiting to pounce?

This makes virtually no sense whatsoever. Good to see you back to normal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Lurking in the proposals to make misogyny a hate crime is a similar proposal to make misandry a hate crime. What a cunt! Don't know what "misandry is? Google it! ๐Ÿ˜›

It's also going to be a hate crime to pick on punks and goths, I mean pretty soon it's going to the Gingers and people who walk on the cracks in the pavements (yeah - those cunts!) that you can really go to town on.

Seriously, bullying can just go die and we've got a whole raft of legislation (proper legislation that looks at outcome rather than perceived intent and requires testing and due process and all that old fashioned legal stuff) to deal with REAL hate crimes committed by real cunts. Further steps down this 'victim-led' culture though and sites like this will cease to exist for a start - just so Mickey Mohawk and The Safety Pins can do a gig at the West Runton Pavilion without being showered in bottles of piss like they so richly deserve.

2 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's also going to be a hate crime to pick on punks and goths, I mean pretty soon it's going to the Gingers and people who walk on the cracks in the pavements (yeah - those cunts!) that you can really go to town on.

Seriously, bullying can just go die and we've got a whole raft of legislation (proper legislation that looks at outcome rather than perceived intent and requires testing and due process and all that old fashioned legal stuff) to deal with REAL hate crimes committed by real cunts. Further steps down this 'victim-led' culture though and sites like this will cease to exist for a start - just so Mickey Mohawk and The Safety Pins can do a gig at the West Runton Pavilion without being showered in bottles of piss like they so richly deserve.

The police love this kind of legislation as it saves them the trouble of having to fight real crime.

8 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

No. The police would be holding you down whilst the council sprayed you with jeyes fluid.

Pen I've been away,I have a few options for a nomination,I'm flitting between the split in my bed and when I have to take a dump whilst needing to pull the John off,you're thoughts?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Absolute gibberish!ย 

Classic Snowy.

You ain't seen nothing yet,Eric I've worked the graveyard shift,my manager looks like a cross between Mrs doubtfire and that cunt out of masters of the universe that holds the key to the dimensions,i dont like getting dressed down by a woman,unless its roops,then i remind myself she got her haddock sluice out online and im a happy man.

9 minutes ago, Snowy said:

You ain't seen nothing yet,Eric I've worked the graveyard shift,my manager looks like a cross between Mrs doubtfire and that cunt out of masters of the universe that holds the key to the dimensions,i dont like getting dressed down by a woman,unless its roops,then i remind myself she got her haddock sluice out online and im a happy man.

You are not very good at this Snowbum.

39 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I once worked with a woman who looked like Nanny McPhee. Even down to the long front tooth, I wonder if her husband's cock had a groove cut into the shaft.

5 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

There is a serious undertone to all of this Hate Crime and name calling shit getting legislation that will affectively curb freedom of speech. ย Taking this line of thought just a little way down the line, anyone calling out anybody will be classed as a Hate Crime. ย  Now thatโ€™s the perfect foil for any group to hide behind and grow in power. ย  So letโ€™s say someone establishes a horrible little group of people, they are politically motivated and are out there seeking power. ย If anyone stands against them and speaks out in criticism against them they can simply use the Hate Crime card and hide behind this to remove any detractors. ย  ย  So freedom Of speech will simply go out the window as the legislation will prevent any serious challenge and allowingย people having a different point of view. ย  ย We might as well hand over the keys forย no10ย to Isis right now or possibly worse, hand them over to a radical Labour Beardy Weirdy cunt.

11 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Hate crime legislation is the biggest pile of shit since Frankel dropped his guts in the pre-parade ring at Ascot just before the Champion Stakes in 2012

You know bloody fine wellย that was Princess Anne after a night at The Star of India, Windsor. She ran a damn good time under Tom Queally as well if I remember.ย