CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ruth Davidson

Earl of Punkape

4 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. —Jude 1:7

Read, digest and enact.

It looks like the Oirish have voted to get rid of the blasphemy laws , what do you think of that O'Punker's

15 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

I seems the nom focused entirely on the fact she’s “had” a child, which doesn’t really qualify her as a cunt. It’s just another anti-gay post from the biggest fucking poof on CC.

So someone who is a Hunt 🦊 saboteur actually rides to hounds 🐕 ?

Or someone who is Vegan activist stuffs themselves with steaks 🥩 and bacon 🥓 all week...

You really are an utter twat.

Just now, Iam Ape said:

That she’s found someone to share her life with - someone who doesn’t require a puncture repair kit.

lol.

Fuck off.

Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. —Jude 1:7

You should read and take note.

1 minute ago, Lord Punkape said:

And you, should fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
58 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Such a loving and forgiving creator you worship. I think Yahweh is a bit if a cunt by all reckoning.

What a fucking load of written by men to control other men bullshit.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Just another pervert seeking approval for a depraved lifestyle.

Failure to approve will result in extreme sanctions.

Sanctimonious biggot. 

3 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Read, digest and enact.

That is Judaism..... not Christianity, which follows the New Testament. Also, the rendering of Sodom and Gomorrah was nothing to do with gayism  and everything to do with the propensity and preference for “Strangers” (angels) formicating and inter breeding with mankind which our maker had expressly forbidden. He destroyed the cities to e xterminate all trace of such interbreeding.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

That is Judaism..... not Christianity, which follows the New Testament. Also, the rendering of Sodom and Gomorrah was nothing to do with gayism  and everything to do with the propensity and preference for “Strangers” (angels) formicating and inter breeding with mankind which our maker had expressly forbidden. He destroyed the cities to exterminate all trace of such interbreeding.

The Nephilim were cunts.

Guest Queefer
44 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

That is Judaism..... not Christianity, which follows the New Testament. Also, the rendering of Sodom and Gomorrah was nothing to do with gayism  and everything to do with the propensity and preference for “Strangers” (angels) formicating and inter breeding with mankind which our maker had expressly forbidden. He destroyed the cities to e xterminate all trace of such interbreeding.

Thank you so much for explaining that, Father.

Now can I have my sweeties?

41 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You must be psychic. I almost posted this link earlier - it was still open in another tab.

http://www.masonicdictionary.com/enoch.html

I should add for the avoidance of doubt (not that anyone would ever doubt me, surely) that this shit is no more real than Valhalla or Olympus or the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and any grown human who lends it the slightest credence is an apocalyptic fuckwit of, er, biblical proportions.

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I should add for the avoidance of doubt (not that anyone would ever doubt me, surely) that this shit is no more real than Valhalla or Olympus or the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and any grown human who lends it the slightest credence is an apocalyptic fuckwit of, er, biblical proportions.

The gifted, odd and extraordinary have always walked among us... the Greeks, Egyptians, Norse , Jews, assyrians, chaldeans all knew it.