CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ruth Davidson

Earl of Punkape

Scottish Conservative Lesbian leader Ruth Davidson has given birth to a baby boy - saying she and “partner” Jen Wilson are "delighted".

Ms Davidson said her son had been named Finn Paul Davidson, and weighed 10lb 1.5oz when he was born on Friday and is expected to be as fat as his mother.

Announcing the birth on Twitter, she said: "Welcome to the world, little one. Know that you are loved".

Ms Davidson started her maternity leave earlier this month, but is due to return to work in the spring.Not particularly good for the people she represents.

No father was present at the birth nor any mention of who or many were present at the conception.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I guess this does demonstrate that two wrong 'uns can make a right one.

It may have been born right, but rest assured, it will be indoctrinated into the the rainbow culture from the get go. Dressed as a girl, given dolls to play with, and severely reprimanded for displaying any masculine traits. 

Another recruit for the burgeoning army of screeching, entitled, attention seeking confused perverts who seem to consider themselves more equal than any other cunt.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I think we should wish them all well. It’s the Christian thing to do. “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.....”

OK, I'll cast the first fucking stone...I'm married, I have no sins to confess....they're going to turn the little snot leaking brat into a frilly skirt wearing poof before he sees his first fucking birthday!

They're cunts, Spotto!!!  Trust me on this!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Scottish Conservative Lesbian leader Ruth Davidson has given birth to a baby boy - saying she and “partner” Jen Wilson are "delighted".

Ms Davidson said her son had been named Finn Paul Davidson, and weighed 10lb 1.5oz when he was born on Friday and is expected to be as fat as his mother.

Announcing the birth on Twitter, she said: "Welcome to the world, little one. Know that you are loved".

Ms Davidson started her maternity leave earlier this month, but is due to return to work in the spring.Not particularly good for the people she represents.

No father was present at the birth nor any mention of who or many were present at the conception.

Fuck off.

Punky, you really can cut deep, mate.  Have a like!  

Guest judgetwi
11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Punky, you really can cut deep, mate.  Have a like!  

You shouldn’t reward the cunt, that’s just fucking rude. He’s supposed to be posh...... public school, golf club, anti-Semitic connections and all that.....and he comes out with rudeness like that!

He should be drummed out of Whites Club , the bounder.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You shouldn’t reward the cunt, that’s just fucking rude. He’s supposed to be posh...... public school, golf club, anti-Semitic connections and all that.....and he comes out with rudeness like that!

He should be drummed out of Whites Club , the bounder.

He's just a garden variety cunt.  Still, on the ladder of relevance, still at the top over Frank and Pen.  

10 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I seems the nom focused entirely on the fact she’s “had” a child, which doesn’t really qualify her as a cunt. It’s just another anti-gay post from the biggest fucking poof on CC.

When a nomination starts, "Scottish Conservative", the fact that the third word is "lesbian" is rendered entirely irrelevant. I do get your point, though.

12 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I seems the nom focused entirely on the fact she’s “had” a child, which doesn’t really qualify her as a cunt. It’s just another anti-gay post from the biggest fucking poof on CC.

On a completely unrelated note, any chance of dropping the "Iam" part of your moniker now? It's served its purpose, and frankly it's starting to get on my tits. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It may have been born right, but rest assured, it will be indoctrinated into the the rainbow culture from the get go. Dressed as a girl, given dolls to play with, and severely reprimanded for displaying any masculine traits. 

Another recruit for the burgeoning army of screeching, entitled, attention seeking confused perverts who seem to consider themselves more equal than any other cunt.

......and given golf lessons and a model helicopter to play with??

• Like 1

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
3 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Typical of today's greedy types who want everything and at any cost. bean flickers, nutters, left wing whack jobs all for fucking nature over at the expense of the public. Scandalous.

12 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fuck off. If it's good enough for Cif and Daime, it's good enough for me.

Very good. However, my analogy would be that even after Reg Dwight changed his name to Elton John, he was still a disgusting fucking faggot.

Drew might be dead and buried, but Cunty carries on his legacy of absolute fucking shitness.