CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Samantha Jones

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Yet another middle aged trog who thinks she can murder her husband and take all his money then pull out the old domestic violence chestnut. Not in Malaysia dear!

I hope the drop doesn't break your neck but instead you die slowly of strangulation causing you to vaginally haemorrhage you fucking bunny boiler.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/briton-samantha-jones-charged-with-murdering-husband-on-tropical-island-of-langkawi-in-malaysia-11539744

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you really trust the Malaysian old bill? They make the Yorkshire Ripper squad look like CSI Miami. 

Naturally you're taking the woman's side but the last thing Malaysia would want to do is piss the UK off what with Brexit and brown envelopes passing under the table at trade negotiations rapidly approaching. Remember, murder carries a mandatory death penalty out there.

I would wager this was run by their attorney general first. 

2 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Yet another middle aged trog who thinks she can murder her husband and take all his money then pull out the old domestic violence chestnut. Not in Malaysia dear!

I hope the drop doesn't break your neck but instead you die slowly of strangulation causing you to vaginally haemorrhage you fucking bunny boiler.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/briton-samantha-jones-charged-with-murdering-husband-on-tropical-island-of-langkawi-in-malaysia-11539744

Strangely, only a few months ago you were quiet as a mouse when Sgt Cilliers was thrown in the pokey for two attempts on his wife's life so that he may benefit from an insurance pay out. Such was his desperation for financial gain he also endangered the lives or his own children on the first attempt.

I actually take offence with your opening word, "yet another middle aged..." when 70% of UK domestic violence deaths are men killing women.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Strangely, only a few months ago you were quiet as a mouse when Sgt Cilliers was thrown in the pokey for two attempts on his wife's life so that he may benefit from an insurance pay out. Such was his desperation for financial gain he also endangered the lives or his own children on the first attempt.

I actually take offence with your opening word, "yet another middle aged..." when 70% of UK domestic violence deaths are men killing women.

Evening Cruella! Boiled any puppies alive today?

You missed the point I was trying to make which was regarding evil bitches trashing their partner's good name with by claiming that they were driven to it by domestic violence when there is absolutely no fucking evidence whatsoever to support claim. If you read the article again (if you bothered reading it in the first place) it would appear there are a few gaping holes in her story. Also, I don't buy the usual prejudicial crap about the Malaysian police being bent because they have nicked a poor victimized westerner.

As for Sgt Cilliers, he is indeed a fucking prick who deserves to get his arse reamed on a daily basis by big Tyrone and the d wing posse because he's a coward but I don't recall him jumping on a bandwagon of any kind to justify his actions even if he did flat out deny it.

My point is that the criminal justice system in this country has become so skewed that it's letting women who murder their husbands off scott free simply because they make an allegation about domestic violence which most of the time cannot be proven. The CPS then bottles it in case the feminazis ladypads melt and then you have a stone cold murderer walking streets while claiming victim status.

Do get back to me if you're offended by this and I'll be happy to offend you a lot more by rattling off a few figures from the ONS regarding conviction rates and sentencing.

Over to you darling.

58 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

You missed the point I was trying to make which was regarding evil bitches trashing their partner's good name with by claiming that they were driven to it by domestic violence when there is absolutely no fucking evidence whatsoever to support claim. If you read the article again (if you bothered reading it in the first place) it would appear there are a few gaping holes in her story. Also, I don't buy the usual prejudicial crap about the Malaysian police being bent because they have nicked a poor victimized westerner.

As for Sgt Cilliers, he is indeed a fucking prick who deserves to get his arse reamed on a daily basis by big Tyrone and the d wing posse because he's a coward but I don't recall him jumping on a bandwagon of any kind to justify his actions even if he did flat out deny it.

My point is that the criminal justice system in this country has become so skewed that is letting women who murder their husbands off scott free simply because the they make an allegation about domestic violence which most of the time cannot be proven. The CPS then bottles it in case the feminazis ladypads melt and then you have a stone cold murderer walking streets while claiming victim status.

Do get back to me if you're offended by this and I'll be happy to offend you a lot more by rattling off a few figures from the ONS regarding conviction rates and sentencing.

Over to you darling.

You’re way out of your depth. 

1 minute ago, Queefer said:

Faint whiff of shitty pants from someone who has incurred the wrath of Roops

He's been in the cooler so many times, he now got Stockholm syndrome.

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

My point is that the criminal justice system in this country has become so skewed that it's letting women who murder their husbands off scott free simply because they make an allegation about domestic violence which most of the time cannot be proven. The CPS then bottles it in case the feminazis ladypads melt and then you have a stone cold murderer walking streets while claiming victim status.

Over to you darling.

Lovely. I read ONS reports for fun so go on then - get offending.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I read ONS reports for fun so go on then...

That's nothing, Neil's been known to masturbate to ONS reports. Only the ones about women's prisons, mind you, he's not some kind of sick fucking pervert.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Over to you darling.

Best you parlez with her now as it's her busiest night of the year tomorrow. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Lovely. I read ONS reports for fun so go on then - get offending.

More for you here. Not an MRA site. Just in case you think I'm being selective with sources.

http://www.russellwebster.com/women-in-the-justice-system-latest-statistics/?doing_wp_cron=1540672758.7992019653320312500000

3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

More for you here. Not an MRA site. Just in case you think I'm being selective with sources.

http://www.russellwebster.com/women-in-the-justice-system-latest-statistics/?doing_wp_cron=1540672758.7992019653320312500000

To stand any chance of coming out of this not looking like the idiot I know you are, you might want to pace yourself. 

I’ll come back to this over the weekend. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frank said:

To stand any chance of coming out of this not looking like the idiot I know you are, you might want to pace yourself. 

I’ll come back to this over the weekend. 

Ok Frank. Tell nursey to sow your balls back on beforehand you fucking Eunuch.