CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The New Royals

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Kunte Kinte

These arrogant pups have swained and betrothed themselves and impregnated one another in a choreographed dance of passing the Royal Family Approval rating down to another generation. Add to the silver and gold plated cutlery stuck into every royal orifice the new propaganda tool of the digital silver spoon stuck up their lazy fucking fat arses. 

The digital spoon plays this tube night and day: they can't do a thing wrong, everybody loves them, they work so hard, they are indispensable to the life of the UK indeed our own lives. 

It's fucking Orwell's 1984 on speed amphetamines. The BBC and SKY are gagging for more shots. Hello, OK Magazine and the other toe rags are literally bulging at the seam with "private and confidential" titillation about the newly weds. 

Will this country ever fucking grow up and accept its real status as the bit of Nigeria parked off the coast of a united progressive and modernising Europe? 

Guest Kunte Kinte
9 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ive already dangled the bananna over the gorilla pit for ya

Panzbaby 

I like a nice nana can you supply some Duchy of Lancaster clotted cream to go with it? 

Guest judgetwi

Another load of Establishment arse licking pro-EU load of bollocks. You lost cunt! You obviously didn’t like it so fuck off to Germany or France or whatever shithole you remoaners regard as paradise.

I’ll drive you to the fucking airport, no problem.

Guest Kunte Kinte
19 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Another load of Establishment arse licking pro-EU load of bollocks. You lost cunt! You obviously didn’t like it so fuck off to Germany or France or whatever shithole you remoaners regard as paradise.

I’ll drive you to the fucking airport, no problem.

I like it ere in Nigeria aka as the UK undergoing its post colonial metamorphosis. Judgetwi I fancy you want to be upped to Regional Governor of Lower Walworth - I'll send the peaked cap and uniform later. 

Guest judgetwi
16 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

I like it ere in Nigeria aka as the UK undergoing its post colonial metamorphosis. Judgetwi I fancy you want to be upped to Regional Governor of Lower Walworth - I'll send the peaked cap and uniform later. 

16 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Yeah, you’ve been on here before. Haven’t got the bottle to use your original name because you made a cunt of yourself. So you give yourself a new name, which is not even original, if spelt differently.

Guess what? You make a cunt of yourself again. There are people falling over themselves to get into this country that you hate so much so why don’t you fuck off and make room for cunts who want to be here?

Guest judgetwi
3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Since when did banana have 3 'n's? You stupid fucking cunt.

BigBolloxbaby 

They don’t have them in Ireland, the EU won’t allow it.

Guest Kunte Kinte
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What the fuck has Prince Louis Of Battenberg got to do with it, you surreal, drug addled halfwit?

He was guv in Africa wasn't he? 

Guest Kunte Kinte
35 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Pass the duchy 

You know Charlie boyz payment of tax is purely voluntary on the basis they don't look in the books and find out how much hush money is being paid out. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Louis Mountbatten was viceroy of India. The man who 'sired' him was Prince Louis of Battenberg, the cake dude. 

None of which has anything to do with the young royals, they're all darkies or whelped by Hewitt.

Here you go jumping to these pups defence you cunt. 

On 10/31/2018 at 5:47 PM, Kunte Kinte said:

These arrogant pups have swained and betrothed themselves and impregnated one another in a choreographed dance of passing the Royal Family Approval rating down to another generation. Add to the silver and gold plated cutlery stuck into every royal orifice the new propaganda tool of the digital silver spoon stuck up their lazy fucking fat arses. 

The digital spoon plays this tube night and day: they can't do a thing wrong, everybody loves them, they work so hard, they are indispensable to the life of the UK indeed our own lives. 

It's fucking Orwell's 1984 on speed amphetamines. The BBC and SKY are gagging for more shots. Hello, OK Magazine and the other toe rags are literally bulging at the seam with "private and confidential" titillation about the newly weds. 

Will this country ever fucking grow up and accept its real status as the bit of Nigeria parked off the coast of a united progressive and modernising Europe? 

Could you further elaborate on the connection between 1984 and the royals? Have you actually read the book or have you simply leached onto a concept, which is completely unconnected but sounds posh, cretin?

• Like 1