CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nathaniel Hall Gay cunt with AIDS at 13

Guest N/A

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Frank and Bubba never made the minimum requirements to be cunts....they could only rise to the level of complete and utter flid.  

I think you'll find that the 'Corner' was named after Bubba (as he's never got himself out of one) and that Frank is the 'Cunt' part.  Roops, simply added the letter S. 

Mind you, Rick, wanted to have the site called 'Naughty Little Rascals'  but Spot put his boot in,  and the rest is history.

Edited by 'eavensabove

On 11/26/2018 at 11:12 PM, ratcum said:

When AIDS was a 'gay plague', I found it funny like you'd find another country's genocide funny. Then when it got the dirty, promiscuous heteros as well, I was in physical pain with the laughter

So you are openly Gay then.

On 11/26/2018 at 7:19 PM, Iam Ape said:

Homosexuality again eh? Some might say you’re a teeny weeny bit obsessed with it. Why not just admit to yourself that you’re a bum bandit?  

Is that what you did?

On 11/26/2018 at 9:20 PM, Lord Punkape said:

Anyone who condemns homosexuality is automatically labelled as a closet faggot by the poofs.This is an old, extreme left-wing trick to change the narrative and shut down debate. You simply parrot such clap-trap because of your blatent imbecility.Additionally you’re insanely bitter because you have AIDS and Herpees.

lol.

Fuck off.

'Father, forgive Ape and Stubby, for they do not know what they are doing. Coz they are thick cunts'. 

Luke 23:24 

19 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well I can't disagree with that, but please stop quoting statistics like a Roops thing. You are making yourself look a right cunt.

Here's an obscure but nonetheless interesting statistic: 100% of Frenchman who invest in a firewood business in the middle of an area where most households are in receipt of free coal are going to get their fingers burnt.

28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Here's an obscure but nonetheless interesting statistic: 100% of Frenchman who invest in a firewood business in the middle of an area where most households are in receipt of free coal are going to get their fingers burnt.

Is this a vague reference to the sawmill business that I set up under the Coed Cadw scheme, in 2004, and that is still employing 11 people, producing Welsh oak products.

Now stop eating so many kippers for breakfast, and please close your legs, as I can see the fine bones hanging out your gusset.

38 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It actually translates nicely to the logic of the ROI (and other places) receiving modest EU subsidies to partly compensate for the loss of indigenous industries that they have lost because of their membership of the EU.

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Is this a vague reference to the sawmill business that I set up under the Coed Cadw scheme, in 2004, and that is still employing 11 people, producing Welsh oak products.

Now stop eating so many kippers for breakfast, and please close your legs, as I can see the fine bones hanging out your gusset.

Now now, no need to be so defensive, you reek of bitterness and failure. The Valley Chadwells saw you coming.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

54 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its telling that the sawmill became viable under new owners.

That's doxxing gold right there.

21 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As you rightly point out, I am a right cunt but I'm not stupid enough to take the she devil on at something I know fuck all about

I imagine that Mrs. R is absolutely shitting herself at the prospect of you engaging her on a subject that you are an expert on. Afterall, even Google can't compete with your first hand knowledge of mincing around a meadow trying to catch butterflies whilst simultaneously seeing how many of your pet pebbles you can shove up your fucking arse.

Get a real job, you detestable little spastic.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well, well, well. 

I could spend a few minutes online attempting to find the worm responsible for 4440 posts of complete and utter shite, or I could just log on to the National Non-Domestic Rates system at work and find it instead.

Either way, you're getting shit through your letterbox by Christmas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Well, well, well. 

I could spend a few minutes online attempting to find the worm responsible for 4440 posts of complete and utter shite, or I could just log on to the National Non-Domestic Rates system at work nd find it instead.

Either way you're getting shit through your letterbox by Christmas.

Not if you are getting Frank to deliver it. He is having trouble finding his mind.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Not if you are getting Frank to deliver it. He is having trouble finding his mind.

Frank is the aforementioned shit. I'd advise a plastic bag directly beneath your post box. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Gosh, I'd forgotten, personal Armageddon due "very soon", but not today nor tomorrow...

I'm saving you for when I'm bored. Now run along and get your husband's shirts ironed, there's a good girl.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that Mrs. R is absolutely shitting herself at the prospect of you engaging her on a subject that you are an expert on. Afterall, even Google can't compete with your first hand knowledge of mincing around a meadow trying to catch butterflies whilst simultaneously seeing how many of your pet pebbles you can shove up your fucking arse.

Get a real job, you detestable little spastic.

Weak.