CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Welsh Theatre Awards

Decimus

Guest 'eavensabove
20 hours ago, Decimus said:

Did you know that there's a PM about you doing the rounds that isn't at all flattering?

If you want to see your head superimposed onto a Weimaraner that's wearing a dress, I can add you to the thread.

Until then, shut your fucking mouth.

Have you heard his rendition of Shirley Basset's - I Am What I Am?

If not, then don't bother. It's shit. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Frank said:

They’re not as good as they used to be. Could you PM over the recent one that put you back in the mod Q? I missed it.  

You also missed the scientific data regarding unprotected homosexual intercourse being connected to contracting AIDS, but you went anyway.

Fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If his video compilation is anything to go by, distemper should be a bigger concern than AIDS.

Seeing the mong return after watching the latest and material, has me in hysterics again Eric.  He has either failed or quit at virtually every other aspect of his existence, just not coming here.  Odd that.  

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You also missed the scientific data regarding unprotected homosexual intercourse being connected to contracting AIDS, but you went anyway.

Fuck off.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If his video compilation is anything to go by, distemper should be a bigger concern than AIDS.

@Frank? You're taking an absolute smashing up the wrong un here, do something or I'm posting an unedited picture that'll have you not only banned for life but possibly jailed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Frank? You're taking an absolute smashing up the wrong un here, do something or I'm posting an unedited picture that'll have you not only banned for life but possibly jailed

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pépée

Is this what you consider "doing something", frank? Even by your rapidly falling standards that is fucking weak. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, scotty said:

Is this what you consider "doing something", frank? Even by your rapidly falling standards that is fucking weak. 

His one and only self-proclaimed strength (for want of a word) is when he hits the boards or hits his local scene as Dame Widow Fwanky under the persona of Pussy In Boots, and even then he's as rancid as a worthless pile shit, albeit with a handbag.

It can be proven beyond any reasonable doubt, that he's been dabbing on the crud to all of his cheeks, since dog-hood.

His latest last-ditch attempt with self-promotion has his hallmarks stamped all over them: A self- penned softback (in conjunction with a panto and a Mono Dolby Slipped-Disc) to help with backing it all up, coupled with eye-watering clips on YouTube... 

Once a cretin, always a cretin, and DWF/DFW (call the spineless-grass what you will) will forever remain on his very own level. Dead Bottom.

The cunt is in a league of his very own, Scotty. 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, on his one and only boat: The Ship of Fools.  

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You aint wrong, however watch at your own peril, any rushes/editors cuts of his late 1960s 8mm reels, and the following ailments will develop and emerge, as he would be the first to testify...

Keratoconjunctivitis sicca (AKA canine dry eye) and Lyme disease. Leptospirosis (or Lepto as his GP come Vet calls it) is also another major concern, which of course he's had judicious vaccinations for since dog-hood. What with him also being on The Dame-Game as 'Old Yeller Does Dallas' and 'Deepthroat Lassie' he has also, quite literally, picked-up along the way, parvovirus and Collie Scat Worm.  

I did press him about this, via a PM (like I want to be close to the cunt in person, eh) but his only response was (and I quote him in absolute honesty)

"That's it, cut the interview, you promised not to mention it. I told you before you started, that my private life is my own affair"

Fucking typical, and him all over. Not the slightest bit concerned about outing himself as a Dame Widow in Drag, but a mere mention of 'Homeward Bound: My Incredible Journey' and he clamps. 

On 12/3/2018 at 11:59 PM, Neil said:

Idris Elba could never play Bond,every time the cunt drove an Aston Martin 100 yards he'd get pulled over by the old bill.

Has a black person ever driven an Aston Martin?

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 6:07 PM, Frank said:

They’re not as good as they used to be. Could you PM over the recent one that put you back in the mod QI missed it.  

1. Do you know Youtube?  You may care to look. Your rendition of Diamond Dog's is going down well with the kids.  

2. Take it from the top, and sing it again in Soprano. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
This aint Rock N Roll... This is Genocide.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Has a black person ever driven an Aston Martin?

Indeed they have......and a lot of them have played for Manchester City. You paid for them to do it you muggy cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Welsh theater....reminds me of hybrid film of trainspotting cunts and london chav bastards breeding and degenerating the available viable gene pool to catastrophically low levels.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Wasn't Spot's working career spent in a Welsh Theatre?  He was a hospital porter, wasn't he? 

Only if the film titles have Spotto Does Swansea in them.  

Guest Kunte Kinte
On 12/3/2018 at 4:59 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

I would destroy my library of Bond DVD's if the braying cunt is cast.  Bond is a beloved character, but so is M, Q, and Moneypenny.  Idris Alba as Bond, Elton John as M, Chaz Bono as Q, RuPaul as Moneypenny?  Felix Leiter can be played by any old Jihadi johnny cunt....Cast one whinging cunt into a major role, and you hurl yourself down the slippery slope of franchise implosion.  

So saith the film critic of Cunts Corner. What next big books like the one I've got in my swarthy hands?

Guest Kunte Kinte
On 12/3/2018 at 2:26 PM, Queefer said:

James Bond films remain rooted in Ian Fleming's 1950'sand 1960's Britain, the very time when Idris Elba's forebears were shuffling down the gangplank of the good ship Windrush and asking directions to the Notting Hill Labour Exchange. When white Caucasian actors get the lead parts in films about Idi Amin, Nelson Mandela and Cassius Clay shall I accept that ethnicity is irrelevant. Whingeing luvvie cunt 

Then you won't mind me shitting on your face you WHITE CUNT. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
On 12/6/2018 at 12:35 AM, 'eavensabove said:

Yes. When they've stolen one. 

I have. Not as good as they are cracked up especially by ignoramuses like Jeremy Clarkson. What does he fucking know about luxury biscuit tins on wheels? 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Kunte Kinte said:

I have. Not as good as they are cracked up especially by ignoramuses like Jeremy Clarkson. What does he fucking know about luxury biscuit tins on wheels? 

You wouldn't even know what fucking buttons to press to get any response from an Aston, let alone open its drivers door with the hope to zoom-off in it. Why, even the noise from it's engine would make you jump with fright, and shitting yourself on the spot  I'd stick to your roller-blades if I was you, and get your hair permed whilst you're at it.