CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

On 12/16/2018 at 11:44 AM, Mrs Roops said:

...alternatively you could have simply kept your stupid trap shut and have walked away unscathed. Off site for 24 hours.

Not a big facial fan then Roops?

Guest Wizardsleeve
51 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I have no interest in her abode.

She can cut and paste as many stories as she like, they are all google.

Ive been fucking around with Roops for a couple of years now and she is engaging, I give her that, but she is trigger happy on the bans for some and not others.  She is more bias that Laura Kuntssberg on cooler time.

I wager she is good at cat and mouse, having owned many cats in her lonely life.

She has to earn respect

culling the spackers  is killing the fun on here.   I did a quick review the other week and found only circa 15 people actually use this forum now.  It was dull for weeks and still is.    How the fuck can things like the immigration white paper pass by without being brought up.  I found that most odd.  It’s the biggest cunt item of the week and totally missed by all the cunts on here.  Boring and tamed by the likes of Roops.   Kill joy.

A couple of years...my point exactly.  I think I first turned up here in 2010, maybe even 08 or 09.  I've been here, save a couple of years, that's how I know Frank USED to be great here....that's how I am familiar with Judge, Benny, Flinty, and others you may have never heard of, let alone had the pleasure of having them cunt you.  Roops has been here the entire time, consistent, even through the circus years of having two parts to the site.  Fuck me, that was a fucking zoo.  The threaded topic discussion forum, what we see now, was the maddest of asylums you'd ever encounter, and Roops along with Spotto and Rick and James kept order.  She and Spotto have my respect.  I've seen the rubbish they endured, if you had, they'd have earned yours as well.  

It's your choice mate, I'm just giving you information to make it from an informed perspective.  

On a related note, I respect Proper, because he is truly a cunt! 

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I have no interest in her abode.

She can cut and paste as many stories as she like, they are all google.

Ive been fucking around with Roops for a couple of years now and she is engaging, I give her that, but she is trigger happy on the bans for some and not others.  She is more bias that Laura Kuntssberg on cooler time.

I wager she is good at cat and mouse, having owned many cats in her lonely life.

She has to earn respect

culling the spackers  is killing the fun on here.   I did a quick review the other week and found only circa 15 people actually use this forum now.  It was dull for weeks and still is.    How the fuck can things like the immigration white paper pass by without being brought up.  I found that most odd.  It’s the biggest cunt item of the week and totally missed by all the cunts on here.  Boring and tamed by the likes of Roops.   Kill joy.

Because the implications of the White Paper were not fully realised until a few hours ago. I see you put up a nom which can only have been a cut 'n' paste job gleamed from a Britain Furst (sic) article. Your understanding of the discussion document was spectacularly wide off the mark. In future stick to darts/snooker stories and yet more tales on how you squeezed 400 extra horses into cars you probably never owned.

On 12/20/2018 at 11:04 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Because the implications of the White Paper were not fully realised until a few hours ago. I see you put up a nom which can only have been a cut 'n' paste job gleamed from a Britain Furst (sic) article. Your understanding of the discussion document was spectacularly wide off the mark. In future stick to darts/snooker stories and yet more tales on how you squeezed 400 extra horses into cars you probably never owned.

Newsnight ran a full evening on the topic two weeks ago.  Do you get BBC 2 in wales?  By the way Britain voted out on Brexit, just in case the outcome on that has not reached you yet.  Fucking idiot.

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Newsnight ran a full evening on the topic two weeks ago.  Do you get BBC 2 in wales?  By the way Britain voted out on Brexit, just in case the outcome on that has not reached you yet.  Fucking idiot.

Well, that explains why your initial analysis so spectacularly wide off the mark. The White Paper was not published until three days ago. Back of the net!! (O.G. Cunt.M)

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, that explains why your initial analysis so spectacularly wide off the mark. The White Paper was not published until three days ago. Back of the net!! (O.G. Cunt.M)

I think I've seen this movie, before:

Cunt's just too stupid to notice he's been brained by a bowling pin...

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think I've seen this movie, before:

Cunt's just too stupid to notice he's been brained by a bowling pin...

Reminds me of cunts who use a Rocky Balboa montage to proclaim greatness.  Rocky was never the sharpest fucking knife in the block, but the beatings to the head made him an incoherent drool factory.  motivational speaking was never a part of his destiny.  

25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Maybe not be he knows how many units we've all drunk in the last 24 hours, amongst orther things. All on his master excel spreadsheet 

Fuck spreadsheets, I'm on OLAP cubes. This is the age of big data.

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I could give a fuck you weird cunt. I know you use my telly to spy on me so what do you think of me ramming that empty Gunniess bottle up my arse last night?

I know the telly is boring these days, Stubbs, but if you have to resort to that sort of stuff whilst watching it why not just read a fucking book instead?

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I could give a fuck you weird cunt. I know you use my telly to spy on me so what do you think of me ramming that empty Gunniess bottle up my arse last night?

I was just surprised there was room for it with all those hamsters and hoover attachments already up there.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I was just surprised there was room for it with all those hamsters and hoover attachments already up there.

He sent the hamsters in after the hoover failed to retrieve his wristwatch

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

@Roadkill that's exactly what the mrs said to me

How very dare you cunts insult me with this hamster shite; you know I'm a conservationist and insist on native rodents. Anyways they're off the Punkapes for his expert shampooing skills pre new year

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Roadkill that's exactly what the mrs said to me

How very dare you cunts insult me with this hamster shite; you know I'm a conservationist and insist on native rodents. Anyways they're off the Punkapes for his expert shampooing skills pre new year

All of this homo shit on here of late is really stinting my artistic talents. I'm looking for new and interesting concepts and what do I get? Arse hamsters, data storage techniques, and enough talk about the economy from Mrs. Roops and Monumental Cunt to make a fucking documentary series.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

All of this homo shit on here of late is really stinting my artistic talents. I'm looking for new and interesting concepts and what do I get? Arse hamsters, data storage techniques, and enough talk about the economy from Mrs. Roops and Monumental Cunt to make a fucking documentary series.

Talk about the economy yes, but grasp of it unlikely.

Give in to it all and do us a picture of roops and her specially trained wolverine cross arse hamsters on chains, ready for the next influx of cooler inmates