CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Unfunny fuckers

Jiggerycock

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I fucking knew you were talking bollocks about not shagging blacks when you replied to Harold the other day.

yeah, I thought that but kept quiet. I reckon he's just come out of a mixed race "blended family" relationship with his Y fronts hanging round his ears and some court orders to keep well away. 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

yeah, I thought that but kept quiet. I reckon he's just come out of a mixed race "blended family" relationship with his Y fronts hanging round his ears and some court orders to keep well away. 

Keep your fucking beak out of it when I’m doing my ‘total-recall’ thing.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I fucking knew you were talking bollocks about not shagging blacks when you replied to Harold the other day.

I genuinely can't remember anything about this, Eric. All I know is that particular Christmas was white, a veritable fucking blizzard, and I don't mean snow. 

I'm not saying that's any excuse, but I'd have fucked anything for another line at the time.

22 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Wow! 😅 

No need to be shocked, upset or indignant. Like it or not, there’s a pecking order round here. And if you look right up from where you are, you’ll see a bright light. That light is emanating from my arse. 

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No need to be shocked, upset or indignant. Like it or not, there’s a pecking order round here. And if you look right up from where you are, you’ll see a bright light. That light is emanating from my arse. 

The only pecking order your in is the Bernard Mathews Turkey Farm. Now fuck off and don't mention my name again. 

On 18/12/2018 at 10:40, Jiggerycock said:

Difficult to know how to give a pithy, yet illuminating title to this nom, but basically it covers this:

Fly on the wall documentaries - 24 Hours in A&E...the Ambulance thingy....that call centre thingy - and the participants go all 'David Brent', mugging for the cameras, doing a little song and dance number and generally treating it like Simon Cowell is watching and will go "Get me his / her phone number pronto baby (channelling his inner Panzerknacker, clearly). (S)he's what the world is waiting for!"

You're not Frank Sinatra! You're not even Limahl! And (I can't stress this firmly enough) you are not even remotely funny.

You're a deeply deluded and sad individual who will go home, make a microwave meal for one and sob themselves to sleep, listening to late-night Melody Radio, with only your 'You don't have to be mad to work here - but it helps' poster for company.

Kmeer nobfuk i don't seek the limelight i turn down more than i take i still do it for love then money..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY