CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who take small babies into coffee shops

Penny Farthing

7 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

For fucks sake keep the little cunt quiet and fuck off outside if it needs it's nappy changing

You thick cunt. What's the point of having kids if you can't use them as weapons to piss of wankers like you. No one is forcing you to go into a wretched coffee shop and there are plenty of other choices. Either stay at home or better still stand outside in the cold and the rain whilst more important people have a cuppa. With any luck you might get run over 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You thick cunt. What's the point of having kids if you can't use them as weapons to piss of wankers like you. No one is forcing you to go into a wretched coffee shop and there are plenty of other choices. Either stay at home or better still stand outside in the cold and the rain whilst more important people have a cuppa. With any luck you might get run over 

Pen cannot be injured by a vehicular collision. All of her bones and joints, major organs etc', have been replaced with titanium alloy and Kevlar. Her projected chances of surviving a 60 mph impact from a Volvo are 103.6%. 

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pen cannot be injured by a vehicular collision. All of her bones and joints, major organs etc', have been replaced with titanium alloy and Kevlar. Her projected chances of surviving a 60 mph impact from a Volvo are 103.6%. 

I'm willing to put that to the test with the works Unimog

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My joints are so supple that I can be carried in a bucket.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

For fucks sake keep the little cunt quiet and fuck off outside if it needs it's nappy changing

This nom is fucking rubbish and I have nothing to add to it. Instead, I ask you this:

Do you think that Andrea Bocelli is taking the piss by calling his latest album 'Si'?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This nom is fucking rubbish and I have nothing to add to it. Instead, I ask you this:

Do you think that Andrea Bocelli is taking the piss by calling his latest album 'Si'?

Eeee he never has!

The biggest chiseller since Stevie Winder announced 'Lately I've been looking in the mirror'

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I imagine it's half irony, and half, the idea of a promotions team who've worked out that Bocelli's target audience are unlikely to be aware of any foreign language words which weren't used by Manuel in Fawlty Towers.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Are the lyrics in braille?  I once sent the  cunt a cheese grater for Xmas, and he reckons it's the best book he's ever read. 

On 12/18/2018 at 3:50 PM, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

You are either a Jaffa seedless cunt, or you are 12 which is it?   Life goes on after becoming a parent and a coffeee shop is hardly like taking a child into a Michelin Star restaurant at 9 o clock at night.    If you don’t like it, pick your cardboard cup off coffee up and take a walk you fucking cheap cunt.   Alternative pay for a better class of life and drink your coffee in a better class of establishment.  Mc Donald’s does a nice coffee in your price range,

2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

You are either a Jaffa seedless cunt, or you are 12 which is it?   Life goes on after becoming a parent and a coffeee shop is hardly like taking a child into a Michelin Star restaurant at 9 o clock at night.    If you don’t like it, pick your cardboard cup off coffee up and take a walk you fucking cheap cunt.   Alternative pay for a better class of life and drink your coffee in a better class of establishment.  Mc Donald’s does a nice coffee in your price range,

Maccy D's are too expensive and I might bump into a dopey cunt like you.

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Pen works on the railway. As a railroad sleeper. 

Work is a bit to strong language to describe Pens occupation.   Care in the community is a better way of putting it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Work is a bit to strong language to describe Pens occupation.   Care in the community is a better way of putting it.

I should think Pen's best possible use, should the workshy cunt ever actually obtain gainful employment, would be as a speed bump in a busy roundabout.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I should think Pen's best possible use, should the workshy ever actually obtain gainful employment, would be as a speed bump in a busy roundabout.  

I'd be driving round that fucker a few times a day then, making sure I'd loaded up the pecker mobile with a few 100 kilos of bricks first mind