CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Tourism Journalist At Forbes Magazine

Decimus

55 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Witheredscrote, I'm taking you off-site for 60 days for your irresponsible behaviour. Your actions were that of a spoilt brat who is prepared to ruin the enjoyment of others simply because you did not get your own way. For those that missed it, the French fuckwit changed his name and avatar image to a well known academic who has shown to be litigious and was instrumental in having one of our competitor sites to be closed down. As your actions could be construed to be malicious, it may well be that you will not be able to return to the site. In the meantime I have changed back the account name and applied an avatar commensurate to your personality.

Brilliant!

I wouldn't say that I ever liked Withers, but I enjoyed how much of a cunt he was and our back and forth during his early days. However, for the past year or so, all he's done is whinge about Bubba like a broken fucking record, and imitated Punkape. 

Fuck him off for good and delete his account.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Isn't he being fed Michael Schumacher style. Where will the deathbed bulletins come from? 

Hopefully via seance.

Well it's hardly dashed any suspicions of mine that he may have been a stand-up gentleman, an aesthete of sorts, or even anything short of a goose-fucking simpleton. I'll be glad to see the back of him, I really will, but there'll always be something nagging at me that says he could've achieved just a little more than 15-20% of his potential. There was a period where his cunting was second to none; so much that it's almost a shame to see that his swansong was an abysmal display of complete and utter fucking shit.

36 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Isn't he being fed Michael Schumacher style. Where will the deathbed bulletins come from? 

Don't give a fuck. I may feel sympathy for him in his personal situation (if its even true, I can't even tell anymore), but calling himself that could have easily brought the wrong kind of attention to the Corner and fucked us all over.

Fuck him. It was a petty move.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't give a fuck. I may feel sympathy for him in his personal situation (if its even true, I can't even tell anymore), but calling himself that could have easily brought the wrong kind of attention to the Corner and fucked us all over.

Fuck him. It was a petty move.

Withers must have been Ricardo White reincarnated.  

@Mrs Roops good on ya!  A filthy job needing doing.  A '63 Dom Perignon at 37F is waiting for you.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, nocti said:

Is it just me, or are Ann Summers getting a bit pretentious with their branding?

I thought the bottle looked different.  There was something off about it.  I'll be in the gents scrubbing my hands with acid.  

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Witheredscrote, I'm taking you off-site for 60 days for your irresponsible behaviour. Your actions were that of a spoilt brat who is prepared to ruin the enjoyment of others simply because you did not get your own way. For those that missed it, the French fuckwit changed his name and avatar image to a well known academic who has shown to be litigious and was instrumental in having one of our competitor sites to be closed down. As your actions could be construed to be malicious, it may well be that you will not be able to return to the site. In the meantime I have changed back the account name and applied an avatar commensurate to your personality.

Bye Withers! See you mate! Congratulations on proving yourself to be a bigger fucking wanker than any of us ever believed possible. Hope you’re enjoying your impending death. Fuck off.