CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

£2.5 Million For A Bit Of Tuna

Decimus

A bluefin tuna has just been sold for a staggering £2.5 million in Tokyo.

They must have seen him coming, even with their slitty little eyes. Camberwell Gypsy flogs her tuna stinking knickers to perverted Japanese tourists for only a few quid at Billingsgate fish market.

Lol

Fuck off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

They must have seen him coming, even with their slitty little eyes. Camberwell Gypsy flogs her tuna stinking knickers to perverted Japanese tourists for only a few quid at Billingsgate fish market.

Lol

Fuck off.

What freaks me out are the pictures of the crazy fucker. Anyone with that much disposable income in a shit hole like Japan clearly has ties to the Yakuza. Look at his staff, they're fucking terrified of the chubby little maniac:

BN-LY679_jtuna_G_20160104191152.jpg

This is a man who has killed someone - I fucking guarantee it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What freaks me out are the pictures of the crazy fucker. Anyone with that much disposable income in a shit hole like Japan clearly has ties to the Yakuza. Look at his staff, they're fucking terrified of the chubby little maniac:

I look at the 4 slopey background cunts and see a brigade of cunts will to put on a benihana cutlery display with the bosses fat arse for advancement.  What I find disgusting is that the creepy little fuckers are going to cut that fish up, serve it raw as a delicacy, and there is a large population of cunts with tapeworms already, who will pay handlsomely for tuna and rice rolled in kale.  They're all cunts.  After a fine fishy smelly meal, they'll be off to the nearest soiled knicker vending machine.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

"You! Plepare 25 garrons of clispy batter mix. Mr Cuntybaws be alliving in 2 hour!"

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's the starter sorted, now what's for fucking dessert?

deep fat fried intestinal worms coated in thick milk chocolate, or as the peasants know them, Pocky sticks.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I like to pretend they're all joined Trill like those cunts from Star Trek with the slugs in their bellies.

I like to think the Chinese are farming them for meat when cooking cats and dogs gets globally outlawed.  

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Ever seen a North Korean's stomach contents?

I've just returned from a tangential drive-by of some deep web vermiphilia sites with a whole new slant (pun intended) on the word "wormhole".

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Lol

Fuck off.

I've looked this up, and nowhere does he give any valid reasons for paying a hundred grand a kilo for tuna. Let's say that a kilo produces 20 dishes, to turn a profit, each plate must sell for over 5 thousand. No cunt in their right mind is paying that for 2 ounces of raw fish and a spoonful of clammy rice. 

This is just a massive attention seeking wanker. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Between Baws, Scotty, Eric and Roadie, I'm going to be in debt for fucking likes!!!  

Baws, that vermiphilia post forced me to get some wipes for my computer screen.  They don't mix well with coffee ejected from the nose.  

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've looked this up, and nowhere does he give any valid reasons for paying a hundred grand a kilo for tuna. Let's say that a kilo produces 20 dishes, to turn a profit, each plate must sell for over 5 thousand. No cunt in their right mind is paying that for 2 ounces of raw fish and a spoonful of clammy rice. 

This is just a massive attention seeking wanker. 

I reckon he's probably going to pimp it out to his VIP clients. Throw some lipstick, eyeliner and a blond wig on the bastard and you've got Gwendoline Christie. The gash is already to scale.

Guest Wizardsleeve
25 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I reckon he's probably going to pimp it out to his VIP clients. Throw some lipstick, eyeliner and a blond wig on the bastard and you've got Gwendoline Christie. The gash is already to scale.

If he's going to bother with all of that, might as well make it a black stringy, greasy wig, a glue on scruff beard, poofy fucking clothes from Poundland, a black overcoat, and name it Frank.  

@Eric Cuntman  I really wasn't paying attention Eric.  I'm rather used to Japs being extravagant with these things.  They are entirely about status.  Material wealth and possessions nobody else can acquire make their deviant little world turn.  I wouldn't be surprised if the slanty little cunt had paid 5 mill for it.  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If he's going to bother with all of that, might as well make it a black stringy, greasy wig, a glue on scruff beard, poofy fucking clothes from Poundland, a black overcoat, and name it Frank. 

Blue fin tuna is already endangered, Wiz. No need to add insult to injury.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Roadkill said:

Blue fin tuna is already endangered, Wiz. No need to add insult to injury.

Still no likes accumulated.

The Japs buy dirty knickers from machines...they work themselves into such a state of sexual deprivation, their perversions would give the best psychiatrists reason to lobotomize the lot.  They'll pay that kind of money for ONE endangered fish; they support the wholesale extermination of sharks, JUST for their fins.  

I say take off, nuke the entire fucking place from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

To be honest i quite like Japan, especially when there's a mushroom cloud hovering over it 😎

They do their best work applying burn cremes and digging out of rubble.  

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Why the fuck are the total bellends still brandishing a weapon from about 1100 AD? they were the same in the war it would be like the brits charging into battle in WWII still using fucking longswords, broadswords and claymores etc. Probably still abiding by some bullshit ancient bushido code or something. Grow up you little dick pretend tough guy cunts.