CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who put “sauce” bottle on the table

Earl of Punkape

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Look out, DC, you've got Bert and Ernie on your case. If you manage to withstand such a devastating broadside without killing yourself, I know a good counsellor at the N&N who can help you deal with the aftermath of their brutal savaging.

You are really bitter about not getting that conductor job with Abelio Greater Anglia aren't you?

1 hour ago, Rev said:

Real blokes don't mind a bottle of HP occupying a space on their table. It is the condiment brand-leader of unequivocal heterosexuality.

Cunts who use the Brasso'd hand-me-downs legacied to them by their departed urine-soaked nan are generally the type who advertise their adeptness in orally emptying the clackerbag of their gentleman callers.

HP or Daddies sauce is the proper, two fisted cunts accompaniment to a bacon sarnie. Any cunt that puts lettuce and tomato in it should be opened up from groin to sternum with a semi-blunt billhook, and have their lungs removed with a trawlermans gaff.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

HP or Daddies sauce is the proper, two fisted cunts accompaniment to a bacon sarnie. Any cunt that puts lettuce and tomato in it should be opened up from groin to sternum with a semi-blunt billhook, and have their lungs removed with a trawlermans gaff.

Daddies Sauce is now made in Poland  And HP Sauce in Holland :(

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

What’s your view on Henderson’s Relish?

Henderson’s relish is a gay version of Lea and Perrins Worcestershire sauce....

i can only assume that you put a catering bottle of Henderson’s faggot’s elixir on your grotty kitchette table at every meal.....

lol.

9 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Daddies Sauce is now made in Poland  And HP Sauce in Holland :(

Doc Martens made in Asia. Except the industrial ones with steel toe caps, which are the only ones I wear. The Asian ones are shit quality, made as a fashion accessory for languid goths and lesbian social workers.

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

English Mustard is the correct accompaniment.

Daddies sauce is for perverts.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

It’s disgusting having an avatar that looks like a pile of soggy chips drowned in cheap vinegar.

Change your avatar Mr Chips.

lol. 

Its fucking bacon you blind twat, get your eyes tested.  Chips that dark are burnt. Although it's probably too late as all that sexual proclivity in Lagos has left you short sighted.

5 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Its fucking bacon you blind twat, get your eyes tested.  Chips that dark are burnt. Although it's probably too late as all that sexual proclivity in Lagos has left you short sighted.

Fuck off and get a proper avatar you retard.

You’re obviously a “sauce bottle on the table” pleb judging from your outraged reaction to my venerable nomination.

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Doc Martens made in Asia. Except the industrial ones with steel toe caps, which are the only ones I wear. The Asian ones are shit quality, made as a fashion accessory for languid goths and lesbian social workers.

Doc Martens are for peasants and football hooligans.

I assume you fall into both categories....

Lol.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Doc Martens are for peasants and football hooligans.

I assume you fall into both categories....

Lol.

DMs and football hooligans? Have you been asleep for the last 40 years? You need to get out more.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off and get a proper avatar you retard.

You’re obviously a “sauce bottle on the table” pleb judging from your outraged reaction to my venerable nomination.

Ok. This avatar says it all.

I do not buy artificial shit like factory made sauces.