CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

A wise man who works for the immigration service has told me that Javid has played a blinder here.

International law states that she cannot be left stateless if her British citizenship is removed. Her parents both hold Bangladeshi citizenship automatically qualifying her for citizenship of Bangladesh therefore she would not be stateless. The onus is now on her to fuck off to that third world shithole regardless of where she was born.

Happy landings you detestable fucking whore.

20 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

A wise man who works for the immigration service has told me that Javid has played a blinder here.

International law states that she cannot be left stateless if her British citizenship is removed. Her parents both hold Bangladeshi citizenship automatically qualifying her for citizenship of Bangladesh therefore she would not be stateless. The onus is now on her to fuck off to that third world shithole regardless of where she was born.

Happy landings you detestable fucking whore.

For once you’ve posted something worthy of a like.

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Back on topic for a moment...

The evil little slag's family are claiming that poor Shammy has been stripped of her British citizenship despite several different agencies stating this would be unlawful.

I suspect this is a ploy by the family to whip up some unrest in Londonistan in order to put pressure on the Home office to allow her back. This scumbag tactic should be dealt with by telling them to shut their fucking mouths or the ugly cunt of a Mother will be deported to Bangladesh for colluding with her terrorist groupie daughter as she IS a dual national.

The explanation of how he has done it has been given in a number of places including on here.

1 minute ago, The Bishop said:

The explanation of how he has done it has been given in a number of places including on here.

The press sensing a playground fight they can exploit are bigging up Javid v. an appeal likely to be supported by Labour MPs. If that happens I will resign from the Labour Party abd stop my £5 per month. Irrespective of party politics Javid is the only politician who has shown any spine in this matter. I just contacted my (tory) MP and congratulated his govt on doing the right thing and urging him to lend his full support to ensuring this decision is upheld even by new emergency legislation if necessary. 

1 minute ago, Crab said:

The press sensing a playground fight they can exploit are bigging up Javid v. an appeal likely to be supported by Labour MPs. If that happens I will resign from the Labour Party abd stop my £5 per month. Irrespective of party politics Javid is the only politician who has shown any spine in this matter. I just contacted my (tory) MP and congratulated his govt on doing the right thing and urging him to lend his full support to ensuring this decision is upheld even by new emergency legislation if necessary. 

I suspect that some tories will also challenge it. There are those who desire to bring her back so that she can be dealt with on home ground.

For the last couple of days the impartial BBC news have been showing a picture of her without burka, hijab or whatever they are calling their medieval fancy dress this week, all foto shopped to make ‘it’ look like a normal human being. We’re all supposed to think Ahhh! She looks harmless, but the fucking brainless amoeba opens her gob and the bile starts spewing out again. She can definitely be banned from entering the country under the ‘ Dirty smelly filthy horrible cunts act 2019’ and I commend this statement to the house.

3 minutes ago, Crab said:

There is also the issue that the Bangladesh government might claim that she is not a citizen of Bangladesh.

1 minute ago, The Bishop said:

There is also the issue that the Bangladesh government might claim that she is not a citizen of Bangladesh.

Fuck them. Then they will have step up to the plate and not leave her "stateless", because she ain't coming back. No govt could allow that in the face of public opinion. 

19 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

I strongly suspect money will change hands. Those Aid convoys do go missing quite often, don’t they? Then one day in 2025, as she pegs out the washing in her Chittagong slum, kids 7 and 8 dangling off each pendulous tit, she’ll look down bewildered at the red laser point darting about her chest. Then that will be that. Freak accident, m’lud. 

4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I strongly suspect money will change hands. Those Aid convoys do go missing quite often, don’t they? Then one day in 2025, as she pegs out the washing in her Chittagong slum, kids 7 and 8 dangling off each pendulous tit, she’ll look down bewildered at the red laser point darting about her chest. Then that will be that. Freak accident, m’lud. 

Liam Neeson could make amends for his unintentional outburst by wrapping his Schindler’s list Oscar in a football sock and taking the back of her fucking head off with one quick swipe. Open top bus to the oscars next week and all is forgiven.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Liam Neeson could make amends for his unintentional outburst by wrapping his Schindler’s list Oscar in a football sock and taking the back of her fucking head off with one quick swipe. Open top bus to the oscars next week and all is forgiven.

He won an Oscar for that? FFS 

3 hours ago, The Bishop said:

I notice that you didn't quote our in house genius. One could quite easily come to the conclusion that you're suffering another brainfart.

3 hours ago, Crab said:

She will use article 8 of ECHR and no doubt challenge Javid's interpretation of relevant powers that enable him to remove her citizenship. The point is however, that takes time she.doesn't have. She isn't in a comfy immigration centre but is instead in a refugee camp. The yanks are pulling out and the Turks want the Kurds out of Northern Syria as does the Assad regime. That camp is about to become a fucking slaughterhouse with no way out for her except the Bangladesh route. Meanwhile, her odious family will be bogged down in the appeals process getting absolutely crucified in the press as the Home office leaks the cost of her legal aid and I suspect, the dubious activities of her Father who according to some sources, has taken part in numerous demonstrations with Islamic extremists.

Even if she does make it back here, it won't be for quite sometime and even then it will be subject to possible criminal proceedings or a draconian control order.