CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

11 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from Wetherspoons with my carry out, my Thai pork noodles, my plain chocolate Kitkat and my brand new swastika tattooed arse and i’ve fucking missed out again.

SEND ALL THE PRIMITIVE SUPERSTITIOUS FUCKING ARSEHOLES BACK TO THE SHITHOLES THEY CAME FROM!

Can I have the money now please?

I promise to post a picture of my fat, hairy arse as soon as I receive your cheque.

Honest.

I've little doubt that you've posted that FOC on enough niche websites already, so I hope the collective won't mind if I pass on their behalf.

10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

PRIMITIVE SUPERSTITIOUS FUCKING ARSEHOLES

Superb description.

Either that or they're big Star Wars fans, hence getting all their birds to dress like Darth Vader.

Fucking dirty rotters.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from Wetherspoons with my carry out, my Thai pork noodles, my plain chocolate Kitkat and my brand new swastika tattooed arse and i’ve fucking missed out again.

SEND ALL THE PRIMITIVE SUPERSTITIOUS FUCKING ARSEHOLES BACK TO THE SHITHOLES THEY CAME FROM!

I promise to post a picture of my fat, hairy arse as soon as I receive your cheque.

Honest.

How disgusting. A kit-kat with Thai noodles.

On 13/02/2019 at 22:52, Couldn't give a shit said:

This detestable ISIS groupie wants to come home. She is 9 months pregnant and living in a Syrian refugee camp. 

I say let her enjoy the full Syrian experience and push her sprog out next to an open sewer with a few rotting corpses for company before being sold off as a sex slave.  After all, it was good enough for the Syrian and Yazidi women who were reduced to mattresses in caves with ticks and scorpions for company by her beloved husband and his mates. 

You reap what you sow.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

So the Home office are making arrangements to take this fucking brown shit and her skid mark back into the UK.   I understand Cardiff FC have booked the plane, Prince Phillip is picking them up from the airport, the McCanns are going to look after the skid mark and Diane Abbot is doing the cost budget.

18 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

So the Home office are making arrangements to take this fucking brown shit and her skid mark back into the UK.   I understand Cardiff FC have booked the plane, Prince Phillip is picking them up from the airport, the McCanns are going to look after the skid mark and Diane Abbot is doing the cost budget.

Errrm, you clearly didn't see that @The Beast posted this last week.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Honest.

It’s in the post, Adolf.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Honest.

For the benefit of those without a Jewdy - English Translator app:

' My first night out in this weather with my poodle for a can of Kitekat and to flash my arse, and my usual plain-clothed punters are out again.

OH HOW I PRAY TO LIVE IN ONE OF THEIR GAFFS OTHER THAN MY OWN PUTRID SHITHOLE

"fancy a blow job for 50p mate?"  In the hope that I can splash-out on an out-of-date stale Croissant at Tesco, in time for EastEnders,

"I promise to show you my shaved sphincter and I even take luncheon vouchers"

Factual

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's a lot of Naziphobic sentiment, disguised as reasoned liberalism floating around here. I say we gas their arses.

How do you convert a hole into a pit?

One problem is that you no experience of any of the classic Apple/Gibson 1984 threads such as "My Car Crash" and "My Bankruptcy" .. the latter led to a turfwar between Apple Supporters and the Catwoman supporters. Also does anyone remember the "I was Kerry Katona's driver" thread?

8 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

One problem is that you no experience of any of the classic Apple/Gibson 1884 threads such as "My Car Crash" and "My Bankruptcy" .. the latter led to a turfwar between Apple Supporters and the Catwoman supporters. Also does anyone remember the "I was Kerry Katona's driver" thread?

Wallander The Musical.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's a lot of Naziphobic sentiment, disguised as reasoned liberalism floating around here. I say we gas their arses.

Dig another one around it?

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm certainly more worried about anti-Nazism in the Labour Party Authoritah. There doesn't seem to be the will to stamp it out either. Persecution of any minority group is sickening.

Holes to pits is a mathematical matter, which I'm looking into for tax purposes.