CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BREXIT Part XI

Guest N/A

1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Sorry snowflake.. you'll just have to wonder, while you're standing on your balcony overlooking a sewage outlet in Norfolk.

Oh dear. Did you get all giddy with hubris for a second because your lean-to in Bolton was finally connected to the national grid last week?

You might be the Wolf of Wall Street up north with 15k a year to your name and the only four legged pit pony in your terraced street, but to me you're no better than the basest Kalahari savage.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Ironic considering 99% of the UK's inventions come from the north as did the industrial revolution.

The steam train was invented so that cunts could get out of the north. 

I'll bet they never invented deodorant. 

• Like 2

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Oh dear. Did you get all giddy with hubris for a second because your lean-to in Bolton was finally connected to the national grid last week?

You might be the Wolf of Wall Street up north with 15k a year to your name and the only four legged pit pony in your terraced street, but to me you're no better than the basest Kalahari savage.

Bolton? i live nowhere near manchester or in a terrace house and £15'000 a year is nothing, what is it you said you make? under £30'000? Lmao that's pathetic. 

Guest Erroreptile404
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The steam train was invented so that cunts could get out of the north. 

I'll bet they never invented deodorant. 

Ironically the steam train was invented by a Scot so you've just pissed on your own country's legacy.

Just now, Erroreptile404 said:

Bolton? i live nowhere near manchester or in a terrace house and £15'000 a year is nothing, what is it you said you make? under £30'000? Lmao that's pathetic. 

No, although even if I earnt £22,000 a year it would still be higher than the average wage for most of the north that you seem to imagine is some sort of financial powerhouse.

You obviously live in a complete shithole, after all the vast majority of the country above Lincolnshire is a desolate wasteland. If you live in the Monte Carlo of the north, where's the shame in telling us where it is?

Guest 'eavensabove
33 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

If by "norveern" you mean live in a beautiful area where the average small bungalow costs £300'000+ and the average car costs about 7x more than the slum you live in in the south and the people don't have that gay nasally accent then yeah you're right! It makes me laugh when faggoty yah yah cunts from a shithole like the south of england say ridiculous shit like " it's grim up north" no no peasants get it right, it's grim down south. 

Have you gone decimal yet and discovered the use of the wheel?  Every cunt knows that the North is full of shite-stains, cross-dressing transgenderloids and the bone idle, not to mention their eating habits and dire taste in clothing. Simply trying to understand their mother tongue is futile as none of the fuckers speak properly about anything other than homing pigeons and traction engines or how marvellous life was when darn in pit and then coming home to a tin bath in the yard. The entire place makes me puke, as so does the cunt-swabs that call it 'ome.   

Edited by 'eavensabove

11 hours ago, The Beast said:

From where I am standing, we have a process that has long been in chaos, now we have the input of Steptoe, a proper Euro sceptic, even more confusion will result. Parliament is about as much use as a eunuch at a cum bank in knowing what it wants and 12th April is looming. I still see only one outcome.

Nuclear war?

• Like 2

Guest Erroreptile404

No, although even if I earnt £22,000 a year it would still be higher than the average wage for most of the north that you seem to imagine is some sort of financial powerhouse.

You obviously live in a complete shithole, after all the vast majority of the country above Lincolnshire is a desolate wasteland. If you live in the Monte Carlo of the north, where's the shame in telling us where it is?

My uncle makes vastly more than £22'000 a year and lives in a vastly bigger house than you ahaha, if it wasn't for the north you cunts would still be living in swamp huts banging rocks together trying to make fire... oops forget you still do. Just face it the south is a slum that needs a 100 megatonne bomb dropped on it.

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Have you gone decimal yet and discovered the use of the wheel?  Every cunt knows that the North is full of shite-stains, cross-dressing transgenderloids and the bone idle, not to mention their eating habits and dire taste in clothing. Simply trying to understand their mother tongue is futile as none of the fuckers speak properly about anything other than homing pigeons and traction engines or how marvellous life was when darn in pit and then coming home to a tin bath in the yard. The entire place makes me puke, as so does the cunt-swabs that call it 'ome.   

Ironically again all the county's music and fashion trends and subcultures over the years have come from the north... the south is a cultural and technological wasteland. Go and eat your jellied eels and pie and mash you Frank Butcher wanker.

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Reptile has conveniently ignored the ricketts in his shins and the kestrel on his shoulder and has giddily cast himself as some sort of cloth capped playboy. I imagine that he thinks that Leeds is a fine example of metropolitan culture just because it doesn't have dog shit on the main high street.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

My uncle makes vastly more than £22'000 a year and lives in a vastly bigger house than you ahaha, if it wasn't for the north you cunts would still be living in swamp huts banging rocks together trying to make fire... oops forget you still do. Just face it the south is a slum that needs a 100 megatonne bomb dropped on it.

My uncle is a mass murderer and so what of it? Bigger house, my arse. You're doing well if you get a shed up North, and as for your so-called luxury:

See the source image

4 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I'm not sure what the relevance of your uncle is here, reptile. Beyond the fact that he lives in a Wendy House and has a paper round, am I supposed to be jealous of him because he spent a couple of dubious nights camping with you on t'moor?

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

My uncle is a mass murderer and so what of it? Bigger house, my arse. You're doing well if you get a shed up North, and as for your so-called luxury:

See the source image

That looks more like the south to be honest. Ironically all you paupers in the south live in shed sized houses.

Guest 'eavensabove

Reptile has conveniently ignored the ricketts in his shins and the kestrel on his shoulder and has giddily cast himself as some sort of cloth capped playboy. I imagine that he thinks that Leeds is a fine example of metropolitan culture just because it doesn't have dog shit on the main high street.

The only culture he knows, is the fungus growth on his kitchen sink/come public baths. They even share toothbrushes & dentures and second-hand cotton buds are a roaring trade as so too are flunkies. They're the only race that uses both sides of a bog roll and then rinse it through, peg it up to dry and sell it to the highest bidder... The only poxy things they've managed to export are The Stringed Vest and Spring Onion crisps. 

Guest Erroreptile404

I'm not sure what the relevance of your uncle is here, reptile. Beyond the fact that he lives in a Wendy House and has a paper round, am I supposed to be jealous of him because he spent a couple of dubious nights camping with you on t'moor?

I mean fuck, the extension on his house he got recently cost more than the mortgage on your wooden shack in swampland. Not From Yorkshire either although i've heard it's vastly nicer than your neck of the woods.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

At the 5 star Hindleys luxury campsite on Ilkley Moor

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The only culture he knows, is the fungus growth on his kitchen sink/come public baths. They even share toothbrushes & dentures and second-hand cotton buds are a roaring trade as so too are flunkies. They're the only race that uses both sides of a bog roll and then rinse it through, peg it up to dry and sell it to the highest bidder... The only poxy things they've managed to export are The Stringed Vest and Spring Onion crisps. 

Silicone Valley Keighley. You won’t find a cheaper pair of secondhand tits this side of Watford Gap

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's a Nothern yid. Eryptile Rueben. How else would he be on 20,000+ shekels p.a.  

7 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I mean fuck, the extension on his house he got recently cost more than the mortgage on your wooden shack in swampland. Not From Yorkshire either although i've heard it's vastly nicer than your neck of the woods.

It’s not really an extension though. 100 years ago down south they were all the rage for the nouveau riche. Outside toilets I believe they came to be known as.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s not really an extension though. 100 years ago down south they were all the rage for the nouveau riche. Outside toilets I believe they came to be known as.

Again that sounds more like the south you painfully unfunny, dreary fucking prick. Kill yourself. We actually have garages on our houses here that can fit two cars as well as a workshop while you live in little one bedroom rabbit hutches in shithole areas full of crime. How's that sharia law coming along? lol